Abbywinters.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Drew R

Description:
Making herself cosy on her couch, Drew R lies on her belly to masturbate. She grinds her hips and her fingers together until she has that ultimate release.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_drew_r2vid.wmv
File Size : 52.54 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:04:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_drew_r2vid.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Girl Girl- Annalisa Blaire - Urination

Description:
This girl-girl stills set has it all. Annalisa Blaire take a shower together, have see-through wet clothes, and wash each other. That_s just the beginning. There_s peeing, large boob licking, finger insertions and they go down on each other. It_s one of the best girl-girl shoots around.
Model:
Annalisa &amp Blaire
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : g_annalisa_blaire_beforevid1.wmv
File Size : 268.36 MB
Duration : 00:17:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:g_annalisa_blaire.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:g_annalisa_blaire_beforevid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Petria

Description:
Petria_s looking all smart and like she_s just about to head off to her next uni class. Must be the yellow skirt, tight sweater top and the glasses. She_s nice and hairy between her legs which is quite exciting, and her boobs are in fine form as always.
Model:
Petria
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_petria3vid.wmv
File Size : 137.3 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:r_petria2.zip
Flyfiles RAR:r_petria2.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_petria3vid.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Anneke

Description:
Adult Entertainment Expo model for abbywinters.com, Anneke poses outdoors in far north Queensland. Extra-large images are available as an option on her page.AEE model Chloe B was a bit embarrassed when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her and presented her with a cake. What an exciting location for your birthday party
Model:
Anneke
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_r_anneke4.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_r_anneke4.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Skye T

Description:
Each week we donate $1000 to a worthy charity of our choosing. This week that charity is Open Channel. Open Channel_s role is to assist in growing the film, television and multimedia industries by offering a wide variety of support to aspiring and emerging filmmakers. They create opportunities for people to realise their films and develop screen production skills.Skye T has big brown eyes, and big enough boobs too - a generous handful. She does finger insertions into her wide open and waiting pussy. Skye was kind enough to provide us with a Dressing Room shoot to round out her stills page.
Model:
Skye T
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : skye_tvid1.wmv
File Size : 234.1 MB
Duration : 00:14:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:skye_t.zip
Flyfiles RAR:skye_t.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:skye_tvid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Girl Girl- Orchard Girls - Three Way Nude Makeout Session Outdoors

Description:
A fantastic day in the orchard - sun shining, blue sky, and the perfect orchard workers. When was the last time you saw labourers in the field getting naked, and they looked like this? It_s an idyllic scene with the models in white sundresses, then getting out of their clothes and enjoying each other_s nude delights.Spunky Ann T, who isn_t on the site yet but will be soon, energetically leaps around on the street and brings you the Video Newsletter for this week. Take a walk with her and she_ll tell you all about some of the shoots coming up soon. Don_t miss the coupon code in the video to get a discount on your subscription.
Model:
Orchard Girls
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : g_orchardgirlsvid1.wmv
File Size : 229.21 MB
Duration : 00:14:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:g_orchard_girls.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:g_orchardgirlsvid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Melanie K - Anal Insertion

Description:
Melanie is alone in her office, taking calls at the reception desk in her sensible business attire and demure stockings. After giving a few upskirt peeks, she boldly decides to work topless, since there_s no one around, and unbuttons her blouse to reveal her pert breasts. When her hands drift between her slender legs, she realises there_s no need to keep any clothes on, and slips her elegant panties around her ankles. Thrilled by the sensation of being naked at work, she spreads her vulva wide apart to expose her clit, and bends over to show off her tight anus. And that_s when things really get naughty.Melanie stands in the nude before the picture window, and pees all over the floor, then settles into her office chair to see how many items from her desk she can fit inside herself. She takes a thick highlighter deep into her vagina, until it glistens with a thick sheen of girlcum, which she sensually sucks off. Then she inserts a marker into her bum, and closes her eyes tight, to savour the feeling of being double-penetrated. Horny enough that anything within reach becomes a sex toy, Melanie rubs the phone receiver against her dripping wet pussy, then uses her fingers and a marker to masturbate to a powerful orgasm.
Model:
Melanie K
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : 38595_Melanie_K_Solo_master_SQ.mp4
File Size : 245.35 MB
Duration : 00:31:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:38595_Melanie_K_Solo_XL_stills.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:38595_Melanie_K_Solo_master_SQ.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Ciara D Dalilah - Touching Friend

Description:
Sultry Aussie Ciara introduces curly-haired Italian Dalilah to the wonders of her massage ball, rubbing it across her shoulders, until she sighs contentedly. They caress each other_s soft skin, then begin touching themselves over their clothes, with knowing smiles. quotYou_re too pretty, how can I not get naked in front of you?...quot Ciara giggles, slipping off her pyjama bottoms and t-shirt, revealing her perky nipples. Dalilah_s robe falls away, and they both explore the softness of their friend_s breasts, before pulling down their panties. Then, they eagerly open their legs, giving each other a perfect view of what comes next.quotDo you like watching people play with themselves?quot Ciara asks, her eyes sparkling. Dalilah nods happily and replies: quotSeeing how someone is cumming is super-excitingquot. They each indulge in the beautiful sight of blissed-out faces and vigorous stroking of smooth vulvas. Ciara teases her anus while rubbing her clit, while Dalilah glides her finger between her meaty labia. quotYou have such a pretty pussyquot Ciara sighs, and Dalilah exclaims: quotThank you, you tooquot. They struggle to stay on the edge to keep watching, until their overwhelming arousal explodes into breathy simultaneous orgasms. Dalilah_s goes on much longer, and Ciara watches in awe, then rolls the soothing massage ball along her friend_s inner thighs.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : 38660_Ciara_D_Dalilah_IM_master_SQ.mp4
File Size : 218.17 MB
Duration : 00:27:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:38660_Ciara_D_Dalilah_IM_master_SQ.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Nadine - Best Boobs

Description:
Nadine gives you a tour around her new bedroom that she_s so proud of. She says it_s fun when she_s having sex and that blue veil falls around her and her lover. Nadine begins to masturbate and she looks seriously intent on having an orgasm. Did she make it?
Model:
Nadine
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_nadinevid1.wmv
File Size : 165.43 MB
Duration : 00:10:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:r_nadine.zip
Flyfiles RAR:r_nadine.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_nadinevid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- May G

Description:
Rubbing inside of May G_s undies just isn_t doing it. May gets rid of the knickers and rubs back and forth on her slippery clit. It takes a little while, but when the time is right, May seems to have a pleasant orgasm.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_may_gvid.wmv
File Size : 98.11 MB
Duration : 00:08:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_may_gvid.wmv