Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Ass Man Comes For XLGirl Laura Tithapia Laura Tithapia is a real doll for ironing Steve_s shirt, and he_s grateful for that. He also likes watching Laura ironing and enjoys her huge boobs jiggling as she does her little domestic favor for him. The ever-smiling Laura is going to grant Steve some more favors. Very personal favors. She_s a generous doll, and she has a body and pleasing personality that drives men crazy. We had a feeling she would excel as an XLGirl. Laura sits on the edge of her bed, tits out and cupped in her hands. Steve drops his pants and fucks Laura_s heavy boobs, then flips her around so her head is over the edge of the bed. He reverse tit-fucks her and fucks her open mouth. Laura licks his balls and taint, loudly moaning. Her pussy looks tasty and Steve would like a taste of the pink as she lies on her back, holding her breasts. Laura_s pussy is wet from the tongue-lashing she_s received. Now she_s prepared for the big boy. A screamer, Laura starts her screaming and yelling as soon as Steve drills in deep and fast. She gets louder and talks dirty when Steve switches to her ass. She rubs her engorged clit and gets a dreamy look on her face as he pumps her butthole. Finally, Steve tells Laura to get on her knees, ass up, and spread her cheeks apart. As Laura resumes rubbing her creamy pussy, Steve fucks her gaping asshole, making her scream again. Getting your shirt ironed by a big-boobed lady can lead to big fun.
Model:
Laura Tithapia and Steve Q
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/kp0uh0p344xx/LauraTithapia_37582_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Long John Long Dicks-down Danica Danali Danica Danali has a dinner date with long John Long and bought a new dress for the occasion. It_s so low-cut, it shows more boobage than fabric. She calls John into the bedroom to get his opinion. In John_s opinion, there will be no dinner date. Instead, he_ll have Danica suck on his balls and dick as an appetizer and take his shaft deep inside her plump, meaty pussy. She worships his cock with her tongue and has her tits fucked. Danica gets her mommy pussy spread and filled for the main course. For dessert, John jerks off on Danica_s face, giving her a cream rinse. I can_t imagine someone can come up with a better compliment for me than having the greatest fan base ever and also that production companies like XLGirls still want me to model for them, Danica wrote.
Model:
Danica Danali and John Long
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/j29r5hb8fng3/DanicaDanali_38226_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Catching up with Nikky You already know this is Nikky Wilder but if you didn_t, we_d ask, Wow Now who_s this shapely blonde with her back to us? That hot ass is really rockin_ her tight jeans. Then she turns around and faces us. Double wow Look at Nikky_s big boobs half out of her top. Now this girl should be on a pedestal in a museum. But then she wouldn_t be here getting naked and doing naked things. Nikky was checking out her options in the dressing room. What should she wear next for a photo shoot? While we have her attention, let_s find out why she came back to XLGirls after posing in horny solos and went all the way in full-sex action. Nikky will also tell us what she wants to try next. We can make that happen for Nikky also so she can play out another wet dream fantasy. XLGirls will take care of everything and make it cum true. After our little Catching up with Nikky chat, our bosomy buddy gets to the naked truth with the cameraman once again and uncovers that gorgeous body. Nikky comes closer, sucking on her nipples and working herself up. She wants to fuck again. Horny minx, isn_t she? Obviously we need to make this happen again. With a girl like Nikky, you never need to leave the house. You have it all.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/g9xl1ghs3xgz/NikkyWilder_29602_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Anna Katz: Many Ways To Fuck Wearing a button-down shirt and nothing else, Anna Katz walks into the bedroom to give Nikolaus a hard time. And when Anna walks into a room, she owns it. She gives Nikolaus a bra modeling show. A smoldering, erotic bra modeling show filled with breathy moans. Nikolaus joins Anna_s bra party, unhooking her and sits Anna down so he can suck on her massive tits, squeezing and rubbing them. Her boobs are so big, they flop and spill over his hands. Anna_s boobs and ass cheeks get oiled after Nikolaus gives her pussy some tongue action. They go to the bed, ready for more. Anna depants Nikolaus and jerks and sucks his dick. She lies on her back so her breasts can get his cock between them. She sucks on the head of his cock, plays with her tits and squeezes them together to massage his shaft. Anna spreads her legs and gets them up in the air, ready for Nikolaus to fuck her in the missionary position. As Nikolaus poles her pussy, she glances at the camera. He turns her around and fucks her pussy from behind, feeling her big ass cheeks. While Anna is still on her hands and knees, ass up, Nikolaus inserts a toy into her butt hole to open her up, then takes it out and fucks her ass. This couple gives their all, and they_re in no rush to get to the finish line.
Model:
Anna Katz and Nikolaus
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sojcdco0howp/AnnaKatz_37706_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Private Dancer Gina George is a reminder that Great Britain is still one of the world_s hot spots for randy, rude women stacked like a heaping helping of hotcakes dripping with sweet syrup. She_s got an hourglass figure, a super-voluptuous curvy body with an English ass that needs a good hard spanking as your dick plows in and out of her lovely British lady-box. Gina puts the Great in Great Britain as she dances and shakes her tits and hips in this strip show. Wearing a body-hugging striped dress at first, Gina shows how she works her curves and makes her moves. She struts her stuff and she_s proud of it.
Model:
Gina George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zxhpstquqqto/GinaGeorge_29615_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Hard Wood For Ms. Woods Do you want to come in? CJ Woods asks Tony Rubino. There_s no time to waste when you_ve got a hard cock in your pants and a horny plumper in your sights. Tony dives face first into CJ_s tits, and she loves it. You like those, don_t you? CJ asks. The only appropriate response in this situation is to shove another mouthful of CJ_s mams into your mouth. No words necessary. CJ does return the favor, though, because she enjoys giving as much as she does receiving. She pulls Tony_s jeans and boxers down and stuffs his meat into her hungry mouth. Then she offers up her tits once again for a tit fuck. When Tony finally stuffs his cock inside CJ_s cunt, you can hear the sound of her dripping-wet pussy queefing with each pump. CJ_s loving every moment and every stroke, and Tony is giving it to her from every angle. She only has one request when Tony is about to spill his load: Oh, yeah, cum on my tits, she says in the sweetest Southern accent possible. Tony drops a thick load onto her 38DDD naturals, and CJ sensually rubs it into her mams.
Model:
CJ Woods and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3uxw9rdra7pg/CJWoods_30994_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
Finger In The Pie XLGirl Sarah Rae has two cherry pies she wishes to share. It would be in your best interest to join her at the table and indulge your sweet tooth. Her kitchen apron is minimal concealment for her sexy lingerie. Her ass looks hot in it. Her tits are severely stressing that sheer, flimsy top. Wait until Sarah loses the Suzy homemaker apron. Sleek stocking and stacked heels complete her hot pie-maker outfit. Maybe this is not a standard uniform for your baker but it is for ours. Sarah calls herself, Just a normal, big-boobed Jewish girl with a lot of dreams, a good sense of humor and a strange affinity for shaking her massive tits all over the internet.... Take care not to lose it when Sarah takes out her boobs at 3:40 of this freshly-baked video. XLGirls.com is not responsible for seizures or falling backwards out of your chair when you see her incredible body once again. Are you going to refuse her pie once she_s gotten nice and naked? The whipped cream is ready. Sarah Rae has a fork for you. So give in. It_s not nice to say no to a doll like this.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dqn0ciwev0l2/SarahRae_28041_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Dancing Dazzler Follow those magnificent, bouncing M-cup boobs because Jennica Lynn shakes up a storm in this dance video Can your eyes keep up with her? Jennica can give out free black eyes with those swinging hooters. Well worth the pain. Jennica is in the Bahamas, a place that suits her to a B as in bikini. Here_s a babe who was born to be a big-bust star What color are Jennica_s eyes? If you said blue, you_re correct. If this was happening on a populated beach, Jennica in that bikini would draw a crowd. Actually she_d draw a crowd in anything she wore. Incredible.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/68ppz1vcnl9g/JennicaLynn_29517_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Tattoo Exploration Along with Dors Feline, Marilyn Mayson and SCORE_s Lolly Ink and Sabrina Linn, Scarlet LaVey is one of our most inked models. The brunette stunner been modeling for two years and got her first tattoo when she was 18 years-old. In this special video, Scarlet explains the origin and personal meaning of some of her many esoteric skin illustrations. She describes the process of being tattooed and what the sensations are like when she_s on the artist_s table. What drew Scarlet LaVey to tattoos and continues to delve deeper into this form of body modification? What kind of tats and pictures does she prefer? Why does she, and other tattoo enthusiasts, turn their bodies into canvases for living art in the first place? What_s behind her motivation and what draws them into the world of illustrated people? What body parts does Scarlet say she_ll never tattoo? These questions and more are answered by Scarlet LaVey in Tattoo Exploration.
Model:
Scarlet LaVey
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/92igeltht3h8/ScarletLaveyTattooExploration_29301_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
New Discovery Meet Kamille Amora from Seattle, a new cutie who_s eager to make you happy campers. Kamille boasts 36I cups and a killer body. She_s been a stripper since she turned 18. She says that dancing has made her feel very comfortable about her body and showing it off naked. That started when Kamille would visit clubs to see how her girlfriends did it on stage. I was a Tomboy growing up, says Kamille, who sprouted young and kept on sprouting. Now it_s Kamille_s time at last to make it big as a SCORE Group model. Kamille must have a photographic memory for boobs. As she talks to the director, Kamille reels off her bust sizes at different ages. Very impressive And she doesn_t know if her breasts have stopped growing. Just wait until she pulls them out of her blouse. That_s really impressive too. Her areolae are very wide and her nipples are pointed barbs of delight. She tweaks them as she describes how sensitive they are to touch and suction. My nipples pretty much stay hard all day, Kamille says. This is enough to make grown men weep tears of joy.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/p9eanaud4z5e/KamilleAmoura_30401_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html