Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Deep Throat Practice Most people tell me I_m pretty innocent-looking, pretty blonde Nikky Wilder says in this XLGirls Bonus video, rubbing her 38DDD-cup dumplings. Nikky plans to demonstrate her throating talents using five cock-toys of different sizes. The oral instruments are lined up according to size. Nikky opens wide for the first one, a short, chubby one. As she slides it in and out between her lips, making direct eye contact, she leaves her lipstick stains on it. This first one alone is conclusive proof that she gives a quality suck-off. Now for the second one. This one is longer and a little thicker. Nikky takes her phat tits out of her blouse and, holding her tits together, sticks the rubber schlong inside her cleavage. Then she bends her head down to suck and lick it. Nikky goes down the line to the last one, a double-headed monster dong.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/zahov3uvvoah/NikkyWilder_29475_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Big, Big Rubdown A girl with huge tits, Brit bra-destroyer Gina George rubs and massages her big boobs to relieve stress and pleasure herself. Her tits fill her with pride. Gina_s nipples harden from touch until they look like pencil erasers. Halfway through her self-rubbing, strong male hands replace her hands and add oil. Self-massage, like masturbation, makes busty ladies feel great but when someone else has the honors of man-handling her full jugs, her pleasure is ramped to the highest degree. Do you want to see Gina swallow and fuck two hard cocks? This stiffening event is coming soon to XLGirls
Model:
Gina George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0ilbs3g215ks/GinaGeorge_29614_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Lavina: The Interview I get a lot of attention because of my breasts, says newcomer Lavina Dream. I like that people stare at me. I enjoy that. Meet New Discovery Lavina, the first of many lavishly padded and wonderfully thick New Discoveries arriving at XLGirls.com. Lavina is from Romania, the newest nation on the boob map during the past few years to yield many lush and plush gals eager to show off their bodacious bods, such as Arianna Sinn. (Interestingly enough, Lavina_s voice sounds exactly like Arianna_s.) In this introduction, Lavina tells all about herself, where she_s from, when she began to develop her fine and foxy figure and other juicy details. Lavina found out about TSG from a friend. This is her first time with professional photographers and she is excited. In her free time, Lavina likes to go to the movies, read, play music and go out with friends to pubs and clubs. I want to visit a lot of countries, travel by cruise ship and one day I hope to open my own massage salon, Lavina said. Play away. She is a sexy doll. Lavina_s first photo set and video are coming on September 10th, _13
Model:
Lavina Dream
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ha0a5a8fvksz/Lavina_29457_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Selah Rain: Mature &amp Thick I am addicted to cock, Selah Rain said. I love the pussy, too, but I love having a big, juicy cock in front of me. It_s invigorating. Selah has no plans to lose her dick addiction. To her, cock is king. She likes to fuck herself with giant dildos too. I need cock at least once a day. It_s a must for me. I also masturbate multiple times a day. I enjoy pleasing myself. My favorite toy is a Oui Vibrator. A mom, Selah was born in Austria and lives in the United States. I like a dominant but open man. He doesn_t have to have the perfect muscular body because all cocks matter to me. I_m bisexual so he has to be okay with sharing our toys...meaning women. I love a man who handles me in bed and takes control.
Model:
Selah Rain
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qq2ssf8ibnjj/SelahRain_37846_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Getting All Creamy A shy girl who takes her tits out and bounces them on-camera? Yes, there are such girls and we have the perfect example here, Bri Love from the Lone Star State. Keep in mind that Bri is only 19-years-old with an innocence about her and all of this is new to her. Some of you have ties that old. Bri giggles a lot. Giggling is good because giggling leads to jiggling. Because Bri is bashful, she needs encouragement. Since she reads the comments about her, a few supportive messages would keep her in a bouncing mood. After shaking her heavy hooters around our workshop, Bri takes a can of whipped cream, shakes it good and makes a sundae out of her 40DDD cones. She licks off the gooey white stuff and gets nearly every drop. Her body shines from her tongue juices. She needs two hands to hold one breast. Since Bri is only 19-years-old, we believe her boobs will continue to grow. We certainly hope so. She may not outgrow her shyness. That_ll be just fine. An XLGirl can play with her jugs and pussy and be bashful too.
Model:
Bri Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ala2dzqq0x46/BriLove_29490_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Samantha38G Samantha38G_s first appearance in V-mag was the Holiday 2001 issue. Since then Samantha_s been in 25 TSG magazines and nine DVDs including two feature films based around Samantha, My Big Plump Wedding and K-JUGS. I always knew I could be a star, that I had that thing, you know, Samantha told one of our editors in 2007. When you get into modeling, you_re open about your sexuality and you_re open with yourself, and that_s the great part about it. But you know how judgmental a lot of the world can be and how guys like to separate girls into two distinct areas: your Gingers or your Mary Anns, the girls you want to fuck and the girls you want to marry. I_m a Mary Ann at heart, but I_m usually perceived as a Ginger because my sexuality is all most people know about me. This Jackumentary includes several hardcore highlights, early solos, behind-the-scenes footage and an appearance on a holiday edition of SCOREtv. Everyone should be confident in their own sexuality, advises Samantha. I have always been confident.
Model:
Samantha 38G, Jarrod Steed, Shane Diesel, Tony D_Sergio, and Warren Piece
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/a72t53s6d28n/Samantha38GJackumentary_30386_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
Gazongas Devin Taylor. Those amazing 38GG dumplings and that pretty face. Enough to drive a man mad with desire and passion. For huge titties and real masturbation, look no further than Devin to get her sweet, pink cookie baked. Devin is quite simply the best looking woman on the planet. Goddess is the word I would use to describe her, commented Tom. If you ever have the good fortune to meet Devin, here_s what not to say. The worst thing you can say is, _Your tits are huge_ Devin informed us. Gee, like I haven_t noticed that myself Actually, I don_t hear a lot of that since most guys don_t approach me. Hard to believe but that_s what the lady said Most guys don_t approach her What kind of a world is this? Some things are not always understood and maybe it_s better that way.
Model:
Devin Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1ndp27flh37x/DevinTaylor_10939_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Christy Sparks: Her Sister_s Boyfriend Christy Sparks is reading stuff on her phone when there_s a knock on the door. The knocker is Nicky Rebel. He tells Christy that her sister is meeting him here. Christy tells him that she_s not here and doesn_t know when she_ll be back. Nicky asks her if he can wait, so she lets him in. Christy goes back to the couch and her phone. Nicky sits next to her and eyes her up and down. He_s fixated on Christy_s big tits. His girlfriend, Christy_s sister, isn_t busty. Christy tells him that her mom has big boobs but it doesn_t run in the whole family. He tells Christy that she should show them off. Because he wants to look at them. She_s not sure because he_s her sister_s boyfriend but she agrees. Nicky helps Christy out of her top and bra and palms her big, soft tits. They start to make out. His hand moves south to fondle her smooth pussy. She_s not wearing panties. Christy starts to touch her pussy as he licks her breasts. Nicky sees she_s primed. She_s ready for cock. He stands on the couch. Christy pulls his jeans down and his boner pops out two inches from her face. She teasingly licks it, then swallows it down and sucks him like she_s been sucking cock for a long time. She asks him if she_s doing it right, and believe us, she is. After Christy has her tits fucked, Nicky slips her the beef. They both forget that her sister is on the way. They_re too wrapped up in their fucking and sucking.
Model:
Christy Sparks and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1o2lv8bdqlib/ChristySparks_36208_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Tessa Orlov: Sexy Chubby Goodness Tessa Orlov is back in all of her sweet and chubby goodness. It_s girls like Tessa at XLGirls that make us wish we had trained as gynecologists. She_s the cutest little peach you could pick to spend time with. Tessa worked as an ice cream salesgirl. I did well because I have big breasts, Tessa said with a smile. Then she discovered the flavor of XLGirls and decided to give it a taste. Not one to give us the cold shoulder when we invited her to our Europe studio, Tessa signed on. I like to take pictures of myself naked at home, said Tessa. But this is different and better. Makeup and clothing make me feel very sexy. I really enjoyed the treatment I received last time I visited. I have watched all of my videos. I really like the quality of the shoots and the whole workflow of the day. I_m glad to be back for more. It adds spice to my life.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/p9g8auuo6f5w/TessaOrlov_37770_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Stella Daniels: Good To The Last Drop Stella Daniels and Milan are sitting on the edge of the bed, soon to be their altar of hot lust where Stella will generously give him her huge tits and thick body to enjoy. Milan asks pretty girl Stella where she_s from and how old she is. He even asks if she has a boyfriend at home. Her breasts are bigger than his hands and each boob is larger than his head. He fondles them and does the boob drop. A polite dude, he asks if he can lick and suck her nipples. He palms them feeling the weight, lightly pinches them and rests his head on them. Now that Stella has given Milan a breastman_s holiday, she is anxious to see what he has for her. She approves of his junk and her eyes light up when she pulls down his briefs. Still dressed with her big boobs out of her top, Stella licks his dick like a lollipop and cups her tits, sucking his balls hands-free. Taking his balls in her mouth, she gently pulls on them. Stella could teach a course in ball-sucking. She_s very orally-oriented. Milan holds her head and fucks her throat fast, feeding her every inch and pulling out every few seconds so she can catch her breath. Tapping her outstretched tongue with his cock, he holds Stella by her hair and pumps her mouth. Ready to fuck, Stella climbs on board for a cowgirl ride, the first of several positions Milan will pound her in. Stella sucks the head of the cock, using her hand to stroke the shaft. He jacks off in her face and wipes his cock on her cheeks. He has to feel those tits again before he gets off the bed. Stella stands up and rubs his skeet into her massive hooters and holds them up to lick them. Fascinated by Stella_s jugs, Milan reappears to kiss her nipples again before heading to the bathroom. Looking at the camera, Stella licks her fingers clean to swallow what_s left of his nut-sauce. Looks like they got along very well.
Model:
Stella Daniels and Milan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/msk6aays7sb8/StellaDaniels_35835_1080p.mp4.html