Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Katrin: A Sucker For A Hard Dick Katrin teases for a few minutes. Her sex date comes over to her to savor her big tits, losing his face in their softness. He stands and Katrin unbuckles him, takes his cock out and orally worships away, slow and sexy, in no hurry to move on. The blonde knockout licks and kisses his balls with her skilled tongue and lips. Now it_s time to fuck Katrin_s tits. She licks the head of his cock as it plows through her cleavage. Most Euro studs move to pussy licking around now but this guy wants to bury his cock between this beautiful girl_s legs. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room when she sits on him and bounces in her first fuck.
Model:
Katrin and Nick Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/0q2ib1cytfpz/Katrin_32318_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Roxanne_s Big Balcony The clack of spike heels on a tile floor of the balcony herald the coming of Roxanne Miller. Roxanne has put on vintage lingerie for this occasion. A pointy bullet bra and fully-fashioned stockings, a garter and old-style panties. Roxanne could have stepped out of a time-tunnel leading back to the 1950s. Removing her brassiere, Roxanne reclines on two large pillows and sticks her ass in the air, crossing her ankles, high heels pointing to the sky. The brunette stunner pulls her panties to the side and shows her succulently pink taco. Sitting in a nearby chair, Roxanne_s fingers dance in her pussy, sending an explosion of pleasure through her body. The retro lingerie looks sexy on her lush body but that_s for special occasions like this. What would Roxanne wear if we happened to see her on campus or in a shopping mall? Depending on the season, Roxanne replied. If it_s hot, sandals, a skirt or short jeans and funny tank tops. If it_s cold, wool dresses, pantyhose, boots and a jacket. My winter jacket is like a tent to be able to close around my chest But whatever the weather, I always dress up sexy and cute. I loved the warmth and the sun in the Dominican Republic and to be there with new girlfriends made it even better
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qirpdw39hxqx/RoxanneMiller_29949_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mary Brown: XLGirl Bachelorette Dressed for the office of our dreams, Mary Brown sends off the last of her emails, closes her laptop and shows you the wonders underneath her button-down blouse and miniskirt. She_s _ perfect for XLGirls. Mary was discovered by one of our contributing photographers. He invited her to model and she readily accepted the opportunity. She_s comfortable on-camera as if she_s been modeling for a long time, and her eye-contact adds even more excitement. The green-eyed brunette has worked as an animator and called it the most-fun job she_s had so far. On her right forearm is the tattoo Bella Vita, Italian for beautiful life. It_s a beautiful life when girls like this flock to XLGirls. We hope she enjoys showing off her bodacious body just as much. In her spare time, Mary reads psychology books and articles. She obviously knows what weighs heavily on our minds.
Model:
Mary Brown
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/8jwpxampt4z7/MaryBrown_38206_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
School_s Out School_s out for Miss Jennica Lynn, and in this after-class special, she can knock us out, like she always does. I was always the bustiest girl in school when I was growing up in Sweden, Jennica reveals, and we_ll bet that she was the envy of her classmates and the center of attention with her dedicated teachers. Jennica should have given that apple to one of her favorite professors at the university, but who_s to say she can_t take it back with her in her book bag and rub it all over her body instead of eating it? Piece by piece, Jennica_s sexy-coed uniform is tossed aside to reveal the incredible figure that_s earned her a Student Body 1 Award, both at XLGirls and her school. Hot clothing removed, Jennica spanks one out instead of studying. She knows everything about anatomy anyway. It_s too hot in paradise after her spanky session and Jennica must cool off. She takes off her socks and shoes and wets her body down with a nearby hose, the cold water making her nipples hard. All done, Jennica walks back into the house. What_s she going to do when she gets inside? Crack open her books?
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/b8pnuyx5bwxd/JennicaLynn_29950_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Jackumentary Part 2 In Renee Ross Jackumentary Part 2, Renee talks about how she likes to suck and fuck the cock. Hot action from one of her flings is shown for the first time at XLGirls.com. We see Renee at play in a pool photo shoot as she leaps out of the water, her massive 40J bra-busters flying. Renee demonstrates how she uses a bidet in the dressing room in a never-before-seen video. With a TSG editor helping, Renee trains for a boxing match and faces off against her K-JUGS co-star Samantha 38G. (K-JUGS episodes will be shown for the first time at XLGirls in September.) In another behind-the-scenes moment, Renee lets us know how guys should treat her and what she likes in a man. Renee is a woman of many charms, skills and talents. Never a diva always a woman of the people and a multiple Model of the Year contest winner. We salute Renee Ross and bow to her greatness
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fuipdqeo2yhn/ReneeRossJackumentary_Part02_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mabel Moore: Lass With An Ass &amp Huge Tits Lingerie lass Mabel Moore has quite an ass. Her photographer encourages her to spank her cheeks and do a little dance. She_s in tease mode and plays with her top and pants, then takes them off to show her bustier corset under her clothing. In a playful mood, Mabel pulls down the bra portion of her corset and rubs her nipples. The size of her boobs always blows everyone away. Turning around again, facing the wall, Mabel opens the bra snaps and bends over. She turns to the camera and smiles. It_s time for Mabel to give the photographer another reward. Her mouth on his cock and balls. She gives him a blow job, and as she does that, she vibrates his balls with one of her toys. This would be enough to make a guy explode, but before that happens, Mabel wants her massive tits licked, and she wants to get shagged. He finger-bangs her, uses her vibrator on her clit, makes her squirt, then fucks her from behind.
Model:
Mabel Moore and Shay Long
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9ipsr1hgz5pm/MabelMoore_37910_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Bozena &amp Eden in Knockin_ Nipples Eden is Israeli. Bozena lives in the Czech Republic. Getting them together in Europe was very difficult to accomplish. Eden easily has the biggest tits of anyone in Israel, at least any women that we know of. Bozena has more competition in her country but she has a pair of the biggest breasts of all the Czech models we know. In this chapter from Knockin_ Nipples, prepare to be astounded by the sheer size of their love pillows. Lots of great titty suckin_ here Yum, yum The video opens with the two girls in the pool, rubbing nipples and breast meat together. They hug tightly, grinding their giant tits. Then comes the sucking and licking. Eden needs two hands to lift one of Bozena_s tits and lick the nipple. Bozena is very well informed about pussy anatomy and really works over Eden_s clit and lips. As hot as that gets, the tit play is the thing here. This is one of the most boob-focused videos ever posted on XLGirls.com with two of the all-time greatest tit-stars. Running Time: 18:18
Model:
Bozena and Eden Mor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jgz0vqcy9nbo/Bozena_Eden_15902_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Behind The Scenes At K-JUGS With Renee Ross Go backstage with Renee Ross as she pulls back the curtain and explores radio station K-JUGS and all the people that make it hum. Renee rehearses with her bodacious fellow radio station employees, prepares in the models_ dressing room, has wild sex with cameras rolling, talks to a TSG reporter, checks out her posts on-line at the SCORELAND Blog as it covers this event and much, much more. It_s a fascinating and fun look at how the XLGirls feature film K-JUGS was produced with an all-star cast of hot sex-bombs.
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/eolgeitqwky0/ReneeRossBTS_25532_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Banquet Of Tits &amp Ass Roxanne Miller has traveled a long way for these photos and matching video, flying from Romania to the glorious Caribbean. This sweet young delight is staying at a swanky villa in the Dominican Republic, all expenses paid. Nothing is too good for our models. The sea is at Roxanne_s back, the mountains are in front of her. Not the mountains she keeps in her bra, the mountains of this region of the island. Roxanne is even dressed somewhat like a Roman goddess. A fine spread has been arranged by a valet for Roxanne and her bosom buddies. They have not shown yet. Roxanne is early. This vivacious vixen decides to partake of the nutritious goodies laid before her but not in the usual way. Hopefully her foxy friends won_t mind that she has started without them.
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nayk9rsd1e6a/RoxanneMiller_29937_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Tessa Orlov: Milkshake Shaker Tessa Orlov has the girlfriend look. A girl you can split a pizza with, play with her big tits while you watch a movie and have hot sex with all weekend. XLGirls: Tessa, do you like to use toys at home? Tessa Orlov: Yes, I love sex toys. I have a vacuum toy for the clitoris, a dildo and Lovense toys. One of them was given to me. XLGirls: What hobbies give you joy? Tessa Orlov: I love cooking, playing guitar and traveling. XLGirls: Do you masturbate before you go to sleep? Tessa Orlov: Sometimes XLGirls: How does a man attract your attention? Tessa Orlov: Surprise me. Appearance is secondary to me.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/lag82sk8dkgr/TessaOrlov_37774_1080p.mp4.html