Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Woman_s Work Is Never Done A woman_s work is never done. This is so true. However, we can_t have our dear friend and big-boob fertility goddess Natalie Fiore vacuuming the floor for too long in her condition. She says she_s getting too sweaty and hot. Her bra is getting wet. Let it go without saying that Natalie needs to toss the dress and free her big tits (or teats as Natalie pronounces the word) so they can breathe and hang free. They are so big they come close to looking like the fantasy tits that Otis Sweat draws. And when Natalie gets a case of hot tits, she gets horny. I think I_m wearing too many clothes. Don_t you agree, guys? Natalie announces, knowing well that we want to see that dress off as fast as possible. She knows the male mind. Natalie parades a bit in her bra, panties and high heels, building up the anticipation that she knows every one of her appearances creates. When she takes off her top almost seven minutes into this video, her incredibly huge tits once again produce the automatic awe factor. They need a massage, Natalie moans. Let_s give them some attention, baby. Take it away, Natalie. This is the last of the first series of Natalie_s pregnant sessions. The next time you see Natalie on May 29th, she will have an even bigger baby bump Check out the sneak peek video today
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/27vpi0rpwkfg/NatalieFiore_30048_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Slone_s Titty Rubdown Slone Ryder gets the deluxe treatment in this oily titty massage and fuck session. Slone approached us and emailed about modeling. That means that we_re doing it right. We_d have never known about Slone if she hadn_t made the connection. I was getting a little bored and decided I wanted to branch out and get into modeling and performing in hardcore films. I have always wanted to do that, but I just never sought out the opportunity. After my first email, you replied and suggested I check out the web site BeAScoreModel.com, so I did and found out everything I needed to know to send in my photos and get the ball rolling. I sent them in, and before I knew it, I was being invited to come to Miami. The whole thing happened in less than two weeks, so it seems like you were excited to get me here. I always look for the positive in any experience I have, so I thought I would be treated well here, but I had no idea. You treated me like an absolute queen. My every need was taken care of. Not that I_m a diva or terribly demanding, but everyone has been so nice. I have done every sex combination you can think of. That_s one of the great things about enjoying women and men equally. I_m very assertive when it comes to sex or anything else.
Model:
Slone Ryder and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/8b88qa9xtlr9/SloneRyder_20941_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Humpin_ Plumpers: Jennie Louise In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, Jennie Louise took to Marino_s Johnson like a kitten takes to heavy cream. Marino treats Jennie to a cunt-licking to wet her up good before sliding his sausage into her for a machine-like thrusting. Our favorite scene in this video is Jennie sitting on his cock while her gigantic tits hang, swing and jiggle. She was pretty hot stuff in her first and only XXX and showed a real love for the cock. We believe she has the biggest tits Marino_s ever had, and he_s banged Susie Wilden, Calle and many other bust-out girls from our studio. Running Time: 14:06
Model:
Jennie Louise and Marino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/j5hse9ja7lbz/JennieLouise_17618_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Emanuella Rossa: Fantasy Sex Goddess Tom Holland couldn_t wait to play with Emanuella Rossa when he was shown her photos. We can_t blame him for counting the minutes until this scene began. Emanuella is a super-woman, built like a goddess that temples were made for. Tom comes from behind to cup Emanuella_s beautiful breasts. She turns so he can bury his face between them. Taking her boobs out of her bra, Tom sucks on her nipples and squeezes the heavy breast flesh. Emanuella sits on the bed and smiles as she eyes Tom_s bulge. When his dick pops out of his pants like it_s spring-loaded, Emanuella takes it in hand and deep-throats it. Tom fucks her tits, sticking his cock in her pretty mouth so she can suck it while she squeezes her breasts together. Tom lies on his back so Emanuella can touch and lick his cock and balls. He tells Emanuella to get on her back and unhooks her bra. He_s eager to fuck those incredible breasts again. Emanuella pushes her tits together, squishing his cock between them. She sucks the head when it reaches her lips. By this time, Tom has to fuck Emanuella and plunges into her pussy. They fuck the missionary way, then sideways. After taking a break for more tit-fucking with Emanuella on top, they resume with doggie and then with the black-haired beauty on top. Emanuella encourages Tom to cum and her sex-kitten voice gets him popping on her large areola.
Model:
Emanuella Rossa and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dtbtikmdaxm0/EmanuellaRossa_38849_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Vanilla Vixen Klaudia Kelly is one of those white girls who_s built like a brick house and likes to get pounded deep. Big ass. Big boobs. Cock-hungry and horny, she slobs on this stud like a woman possessed. She slurps and deep-throats, moaning appreciatively when his cock gets bigger and bigger in her slutty mouth. Klaudia plops that fat, white ass on his face while she gets his dick lubed up. She takes his shaft in every position from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl and then doggie. And when he is done plowing her pink taco, Klaudia gets a load all over it. And what does Klaudia do with that nut-paste? She rubs it into her asshole like the sexy dirty girl she is.
Model:
Klaudia Kelly and Lucas Stone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zslseugrewdm/KlaudiaKelly_27739_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
The Thrill of Sticky Toys I_m in property management, says 40DDD-Cupper Vivian Alise. Can you imagine this girl knocking on your apartment door asking if your appliances are working okay? I_ve had tenants ask me out to dinner and stuff, but I can_t. Why did Vivian decide to become a nude model? A lot of encouragement from a lot of guy friends, she answered. Vivian loves a lot of tit-play. My tits are very sensitive, Vivian explained. I can use a dildo and actually get off. My nipples get hard whether it_s a toy or a real cock. They_re really sensitive. Being tit-fucked makes my whole body hot. Of course, the best way to give me an orgasm is to fuck me hard with your hard cock.
Model:
Vivian Alise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qo9dszewm9ku/VivianAlise_15083_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Anna Katz: An All-Access Pass to Her Pussy &amp Ass Nikita is scrolling on his phone when XLGirls favorite Anna Katz interrupts him for a whole lotta lovin_. Anna is wearing a fishnet top that allows easy access to her mouthwatering nipples. She goes behind him and wraps her gigantic breasts around his neck like a massager or an airline pillow. That massage doesn_t last long because Anna reaches down to get her hands on his cock. Lusty Anna wants to taste his meat and feel it between her massive tits. Taking a long, thick dildo, Nikita sticks it inside Anna_s ass to open it up. When he feels she has been stretched a bit, he replaces the dildo with his stiff cock and gives Anna the real thing. Moaning, sighing, oohing and ahhing, Anna feels his cock go deep into her butthole while she squeezes her massive boobs. Nikita puts the dildo into Anna_s pussy and his cock back into her asshole. Working the dildo in and out of her pink while fucking her booty in a kind of double penetration sends Anna into an orgasmic freefall. He fucks her tits, squeezing them together to envelope his dick. Then Anna takes over, pushing her tits together, sucking the tip of his cock and stroking the shaft with her hand. Then they fuck again, still hungry for more in another of Anna_s spectacular scenes.
Model:
Anna Katz and Steve
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mu04vbbfduey/AnnaKatz_38834_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Andi Peacock: How Do I Look? Lusty and busty Andi Peacock models a new dress and asks for comments. Getting naked in heels, Andi fondles her big tits and pets her furry pussy. XLGirls: What were you like in high school? Andi Peacock: I was very quiet, shy and didn_t date very much. I was a good girl and followed the rules. XLGirls: Did you have a job during high school and college? What did you do? Andi Peacock: I did. I worked at a hair salon as a receptionist. XLGirls: You and Mr. Peacock were swingers in the beginning. Was that your introduction to adult modeling for both of you? Andi Peacock: No. I did some modeling for my ex-husband, who was a photographer. I also did some modeling for other photographers as well. XLGirls: Did you have any rules for swinging with other people? Andi Peacock: Yes, we did have a few: 1) It had to be in the same room. 2) Chemistry first. If the vibe isn_t right, we don_t play. 3) Girls need to get along. 4) Kissing is a must. 5) Bare-back is preferred. XLGirls: Thank you, Andi Peacock.
Model:
Andi Peacock
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/47zphnygk67j/AndiPeacock_38446_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Humpin_ Plumpers: Jennie Louise In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, Jennie Louise took to Marino_s Johnson like a kitten takes to heavy cream. Marino treats Jennie to a cunt-licking to wet her up good before sliding his sausage into her for a machine-like thrusting. Our favorite scene in this video is Jennie sitting on his cock while her gigantic tits hang, swing and jiggle. She was pretty hot stuff in her first and only XXX and showed a real love for the cock. We believe she has the biggest tits Marino_s ever had, and he_s banged Susie Wilden, Calle and many other bust-out girls from our studio. Running Time: 14:06
Model:
Jennie Louise and Marino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/j5hse9ja7lbz/JennieLouise_17618_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Inside Barbie Crystal_s Pussy &amp Ass Barbie Crystal gives Tyler_s cock the kind of treatment fit for a king. Her mouth, cleavage, pussy and butthole get him spurting like a geyser on her huge tits. I_m passive, Barbie said. I like rough and hard sex. My favorite position is doggie-style. Nipple play drives me crazy. I like a man who loves to suck nipples. Barbie guides Tyler_s cock into her tight ass as she lays on her side. Tyler holds her leg up to keep her spread-eagle. She opens her pussy and fingers her pink while he thrusts in and out of her butt. Barbie_s face and cries tell the whole story. I get a lot of attention because of my chest. I love it. It makes me feel desirable and powerful. I was very excited watching Tyler cum all over my boobs. His cum tasted good too.
Model:
Barbie Crystal and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o1o6726t0ggl/BarbieCrystal_35488_1080p.mp4.html