Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Titty Chat With Renee Ross SCORE TV host and all-around raconteur Dave interviews the super-popular 48-32-40 Renee Ross in this scene from Tits Tits Tits, busting into the ladies dressing room and spa as she is preparing to shave her sweet pussy. You are there as they discuss topics of an intimate, sexological, boobadelic nature as Renee carefully grooms herself. She likes the baldie look because her pussy and clit are more sensitive to the friction of cock. Renee originally only wanted to get into a magazine once but things progressed rapidly. This whole thing has just been so fantastic. I can_t even begin to describe it to you, says Renee. Let_s roll the videotape
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/pj9xlnqkk4ox/ReneeRoss_25247_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Cum On Lovely Unless you_re brand new to XLGirls.com and don_t know all the girls yet or what they have accomplished in the magazine, this website and the DVDs, you should know this gal. Lovely Libra_s one of the stars of the big feature movie Big Girl Sex School. Libra loves cock, the bigger the better. I like big dick, says Libra. I need sex at least three times a day. My favorite sex position is from behind. I like a big man with a big dick to really give it to me from behind. That really hits the spot and makes me cum like a fountain. I like a man who is assertive and horny because I_m a submissive woman and I need to be bossed around. I like a guy who can handle me. All women do. They may not say it but it_s true. Why do you think women buy those paperbacks with covers of women being swept off their feet by a strong man? Women only respect a man who can handle her. I don_t want a geek in my bedroom. He should be nice but firm. What the man says, goes. But he has to be horny and be the boss. Give me a big, hard dick, like the guys in Big Girl Sex School, and I_m happy. If I can_t get it, I can wait.
Model:
Lovely Libra
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9dumnqjh42uw/LovelyLibra_19356_XL_MP4_SD_320x240_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
Hot Creampie for Kris Kelly Kris Kelly is usually very chatty, but she_s a lot less chatty when her fuck friend James sucks on her nipples, buries his face between Kris_s big boobs and fondles her while they hang out on the couch. Some women are talkers when they get fucked. Others are more the moaning type. Kris wants to suck his dick and goes down, sucking and jacking her flesh-and-blood cock-toy. Kris likes to suck slowly and erotically, licking the head. James stands up and feeds Kris cock, making her cheeks bulge as his shaft fucks her mouth. Kris gets on her back so James can slide his pole through her cleavage valley. He parts Kris_s legs and slips his cock from her tits into her wet pussy. Their fuck begins and James pumps Kris hard and fast from beginning to end. With one mighty thrust, James delivers his load deep inside a moaning Kris. When he withdraws, Kris squeezes out his jam with grinding pelvic contractions. A well-mannered lady, Kris thanks him for his gift of hot semen.
Model:
Kris Kelly and James Kickstand
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4d1rmmtxr4r2/KrisKelly_29748_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mary Brown Is Feeling Herself Tonight Mary Brown is a man-magnet, proof again that the rail-thin fashion model look is not as big a deal as television, magazines and internet websites make it out to be. It_s also proof that well-padded, thick and fleshy girls like Mary are much more popular and lusted after than the average person realizes. Needless to say, Mary attracts a lot of potential suitors, like-to-be boyfriends and would-be pick-up artists. One guy said to me, _Girl, you dropped something. My jaw,_ Mary relayed to us. Not the most charm-filled of lines but Mary thought it was funny. Mary didn_t want to describe her sexual fantasies when she_s masturbating so we left it as a mystery and didn_t press the subject. We suspect they_re dirty. She did say she_s not into fetishes or the activities of the fetish world. Mary enjoyed spending up-close and intimate time with Molly Evans in their pool-play session. A second Molly and Mary huge-titty romp is in the works.
Model:
Mary Brown
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/93ryfagj64zi/MaryBrown_38204_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
To Be Arianna_s Man Arianna Sinn is looking sweet and girlish in her black and white lace top and stockings, but when she lifts her dress, we see that she_s not wearing panties. The camera is looking right up at her, her breasts providing a ledge that nearly blocks the view of her pretty face, and Arianna seems to be enjoying the intimacy of the moment. I can_t wait to make you happy, baby, she says before sucking a finger like it_s a cock. A hand appears and kneads her tits through her dress, then plays with her pussy and with her naked tits. And before long, Mr. Happy is fingering her pussy. We_re off to a good start with Arianna sloppily sucking while looking into the camera. She wraps her naturals around his fuck stick, then gets fucked hard on a couch. Tits jiggling wildly, Arianna moans, _Yes, baby_ In the final moments, she tit-fucks the cum out of his cock, and Arianna looks like she_s satisfied but wants more.
Model:
Arianna Sinn and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/m4f6nszetc50/AriannaSinn_26438_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Ice Cream For Natalie Natalie Fiore has cravings for sweet things as any pregnant woman does. She yearns for the taste of something creamy. Some ice cream might satiate Natalie. A cone is brought to her. She licks the sugary goodness with flicks of her long tongue. Know what I_m gonna do? I_m gonna lick this nipple, Natalie says, wiping some of the ice cream on her big fat tits and licking it off. She swirls the cone around each nipple, the cold confection stiffening her nipples. Each nipple and extra large areolae is now covered with melted ice cream. It looks like man-sauce. Natalie_s bump is enormous. Soon the baby will be arriving. Natalie_s hormones are flooding her body. She gets hot very easily. Pregnant women are ultra-sensitive to touch. They are horny and they need relief. Natalie removes her red panties and touches her lady box. She quickly rubs her clit with her fingers. It doesn_t take a lot of stimulation to get her to cum. With breathy moans, Natalie orgasms. Oh yes, Natalie says as waves of pleasure make her shudder. She may need a nap after this.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/yh0tkze7v9qv/NatalieFiore_30329_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Beck: Another Name For Massive Tits This is true. Massive tits in the Czech language translate to Anna Beck. You don_t believe this? Look it up. Anna does not speak English. This has never stopped us before. We simply hire a translator. If you love listening to women speak in their native tongues, this is a treat. When Anna appeared suddenly after four long years away from the XLGirls camera, there was no hesitation in the decision to bring her back because we knew the XLGirls community would welcome her return. The photographer and his assistant ask Anna to measure herself with a tape. Still dressed, Anna wraps the tape around her tits, underbust and waist. She gets 120 centimeters for her boobs. That converts to 47 inches. Her underbust is 93 cm or 37 inches rounded-off and her waist is 98 cm or 39 inches. Now they want her to measure herself with her clothes off. The numbers come out to 117 bust, 88 underbust and 102 waist or 46, 35 and 40. That comes out to about an M cup for US manufacturers after subtracting underbust from bust in inches. This demonstration proves the importance of measuring a girl_s figure when she_s naked because what she wears can shape her proportions. So the next time you ask a girl if you can tape-measure her, ask her to take her clothes off first. A brassiere holds that which we love so dear. Now Anna tries on a variety of European-made bras, all in different sizes, some a wee bit too small for a woman of epic stature. Anna provides the commentary in her native language, reviewing each bra. When Anna_s bra try-outs end, it_s time for her to get cozy and do what she does when she has no man around to take care of her needs. But first, a tits in motion display. Anna can really swing those beauties around Thank you, Anna Beck Until next time
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6q597fynar9h/AnnaBeck_30235_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Miss White &amp Mr. Black Harmony White hooks up with Jax Black in this XL Girls bang-a-thon. Jax was my first on-camera interracial. But I have had a few interracial experiences before that, said Harmony. It was pretty fun. We had a great connection. XL Girls: Harmony, do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Harmony: I love it. I_m usually the girl that picks those sex hotels with mirrors on the ceiling, walls and even the floor XL Girls: So you like to talk dirty in bed? Harmony: Love it But it better be the only time I_m called a slut, cunt or nasty bitch XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Harmony: To be invisible so I can grab cocks and touch asses and titties.
Model:
Harmony White and Jax Black
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1s9tmv29ual5/HarmonyWhite_32451_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
Hot Creampie for Kris Kelly Kris Kelly is usually very chatty, but she_s a lot less chatty when her fuck friend James sucks on her nipples, buries his face between Kris_s big boobs and fondles her while they hang out on the couch. Some women are talkers when they get fucked. Others are more the moaning type. Kris wants to suck his dick and goes down, sucking and jacking her flesh-and-blood cock-toy. Kris likes to suck slowly and erotically, licking the head. James stands up and feeds Kris cock, making her cheeks bulge as his shaft fucks her mouth. Kris gets on her back so James can slide his pole through her cleavage valley. He parts Kris_s legs and slips his cock from her tits into her wet pussy. Their fuck begins and James pumps Kris hard and fast from beginning to end. With one mighty thrust, James delivers his load deep inside a moaning Kris. When he withdraws, Kris squeezes out his jam with grinding pelvic contractions. A well-mannered lady, Kris thanks him for his gift of hot semen.
Model:
Kris Kelly and James Kickstand
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4d1rmmtxr4r2/KrisKelly_29748_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Mabel Moore: Study Buddy Mabel Moore is studying in bed when Shay Long drops by. He makes it difficult for Shay to work on her laptop as he fondles her enormous breasts. Mabel is all in for a study break thanks to Shay_s hands-on approach. She closes her laptop and waits for him to return with a bottle of lotion. Mabel sits on the edge of the bed and lowers her tube top. Shay rubs the lotion in her boobs and sucks her nipples. He_s in hooter heaven. Mabel sucks and tit-fucks his cock. When he sticks his fingers in her pussy, she vibrates her clit with a toy. Shay fucks Mabel in missionary and doggie, then erupts, squirting his nut on her boobs. Mabel has a happy look as she tongues his cock clean.
Model:
Mabel Moore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/977m5kwxt618/MabelMoore_37909_1080p.mp4.html