Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
A Day With Ivanna Lace Today is a day short of one year that Ivanna Lace last appeared at XLGirls. That_s too long an absence. The timing is a coincidence and a happy one. Ivanna looks sexier and prettier than ever. XLGirls: Hi, Ivanna, we were going to ask if you ever clean your house naked but you already answered the question in this video. Ivanna Lace: Yes, I do, if the house is warm. XLGirls: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Ivanna Lace: Health, health and health. You are rich already if you have health. XLGirls: Do you touch your breasts without thinking about it? Ivanna Lace: Sometimes it can happen when I am among friends or other people. But friends are used to seeing this. XLGirls: Have you ever seen another woman yell at her husband or boyfriend for staring at you? Ivanna Lace: Sure. We have eyes in order to see and watch. If a man looks at a woman, it means he likes what he sees. XLGirls: What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Ivanna Lace: I can_t answer. XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Ivanna Lace: I would like to fly naked above nude beaches. That is an interesting picture in my head. XLGirls: That_s an interesting picture in our head also. Thanks for being you.
Model:
Ivanna Lace
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/lmap0q3g3az5/IvannaLace_37842_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
Meet Lisa Canon Please give a warm welcome to Lisa Canon, a brand-new girl who is modeling for the very first time anywhere Fresh. Young. New. Packed up top. Pretty. We are happy Lisa chose XLGirls.com first for this honor. In the opener of the video Meet Lisa Canon, the newbie tittie-chats with XL Girls magazine editor Allie. I_m nervous, 20 year-old Lisa admits, her tits spilling over her bra top like a river threatening to break the dam. No need to be, of course, first times go smooth as silk in our studio but her initial feelings are quite normal. Lisa likes to wear tops that make her boobs stand-out and enjoys the attention. Girls are often the first to check her out, asking her if they are real. Since Lisa_s also bisexual, that_s fine with her Lisa likes to wear tight shirts, low-cut tops, short skirts or shorts and sometimes tight jeans. She always wears a bra and thinks her boobs weigh about ten pounds. We sometimes ask a girl if her boobs have ever fallen out of her clothes. Lisa tells Allie a funny story about a job interview when that happened. After the interview, Lisa starts playing with her big hooters and wet pussy. She gives sexy chat too. All in all, a very sexy way to introduce herself. VERY IMPRESSIVE for her FIRST TIME Welcome to the Big XLGirls Show, Lisa Canon.
Model:
Lisa Canon
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bh7rgrsi73ye/LisaCanon_26681_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Creamin_ Mya_s Pie This is the big city. And those are Mya Blair_s big titties. Jim_s phoned Mya for some fun and fuck games at his high-rise. She lets herself in while he reclines on the terrace. She takes one huge breast out of her top and presses it against the terrace_s glass door. Not to tease him but to show him what_s coming his way. She goes on the terrace with both hooters out and holding a bottle of champagne. Ready for some fun? she asks Jim, rubbing his thighs. Taking his prick out, she blows it sky-high. They crack open the bottle and pour a glass. Mya puts some of it on his lipstick-covered dipstick and continues to suck it. Swallowing his cock to the root, she gags on it. Gagging on cock is one of my fetishes, Mya said when she first arrived at XLGirls. I do great spit strings too. She does. Mya and Jim go into the bedroom to get out of the wind and shut out the city noise. Now they can spread out. Mya sucks on his cock some more, has her heavy hooters fucked and opens her legs for a pounding. Jim plays with her pussy as he thrusts into her, pinching her fat pussy lips together and then spreading them apart. He rams into her from behind, her screams filling the room. Climbing on top, Mya gets more pistoning-dick as he sucks her nipples and puts a finger in her ass. Slowing down the pace, he loses his load inside her pussy, then steps back so the camera can zoom in on the sperm dripping out of her freshly-fucked, pink slit. Now she_s dick drunk and he_s boob drunk.
Model:
Mya Blair and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sfh94ey81rk4/MyaBlair_33212_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Hard Wood For Ms. Woods Do you want to come in? CJ Woods asks Tony Rubino. There_s no time to waste when you_ve got a hard cock in your pants and a horny plumper in your sights. Tony dives face first into CJ_s tits, and she loves it. You like those, don_t you? CJ asks. The only appropriate response in this situation is to shove another mouthful of CJ_s mams into your mouth. No words necessary. CJ does return the favor, though, because she enjoys giving as much as she does receiving. She pulls Tony_s jeans and boxers down and stuffs his meat into her hungry mouth. Then she offers up her tits once again for a tit fuck. When Tony finally stuffs his cock inside CJ_s cunt, you can hear the sound of her dripping-wet pussy queefing with each pump. CJ_s loving every moment and every stroke, and Tony is giving it to her from every angle. She only has one request when Tony is about to spill his load: Oh, yeah, cum on my tits, she says in the sweetest Southern accent possible. Tony drops a thick load onto her 38DDD naturals, and CJ sensually rubs it into her mams.
Model:
CJ Woods and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3uxw9rdra7pg/CJWoods_30994_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Picked-Up &amp Fucked On this sunny day, Reyna Mae is lost on the way to South Beach. She doesn_t know where she is and her cell phone battery is drained. No worries. Her knight in a shiny auto comes to the rescue. She gets in and they head off. Her hero is impressed by her 36K blouse-busters. Reyna lets him touch one of them as he_s driving. This is really distracted driving. They_re practically half out of my shirt anyway, Reyna tells him. She takes one breast out for a quickie and then puts it away just as quickly. You can see where this is going. Pulling into his apartment parking lot, he takes his dick out of his fly. Reyna gives him head while they_re parked. She takes her big, heavy tits out of her top and rests them on his lap as she strokes and blows him. They forget about everything else but this hot suck-off. Maybe we should go inside, Reyna suggests, just in case someone sees what_s going on in the car. Rock hard, he_s eager for more of this sexy blonde and her thick softness. Once in the apartment, they go to the bedroom and toss away their clothes. Reyna puts his cock back in her mouth and resumes her oral worshipping. She gets on her back so he can straddle her chest and slide his dick between her huge knockers. Eager to fuck, Reyna stays on her back. He begins fucking her from the side, squeezing her pussy lips together, playing with her belly and navel. Reyna wants to get on top next so his shaft can hit her deep. There will be time to go to South Beach later.
Model:
Reyna Mae and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/kfyc2nyk5u1q/ReynaMae_33361_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
A Horny Little Redhead Sexy redhead Quinn Rain has a surprise for Bambino when he walks into the house. Quinn is waiting for him and she_s dressed in calendar-girl lingerie complete with stockings. She looks eager for his hands to roam her lush body and squeeze her big fleshy tits. She_s sweet-smelling and soft. Quinn is only 5_1 so her 46-inch tits look even bigger. Her boobs are only 15 inches less than her height. Think about that for a second. They go straight into the bedroom, hot for sex. Quinn kneels by the bed and wraps her lips around his meat. Bambino holds her head as she bobs back and forth, sucking him hands-free. He pumps her mouth and savors the sight of her sexy eyes staring at him with his cock fucking her mouth. She goes deep and almost gets every inch of cock down her throat. Quinn cups her heavy boobs together for a tit-fucking, staring and smiling at him. He puts his hands over hers and pushes her breasts together for an even tighter squeeze. She flicks her pink tongue out when the cock-head emerges from between her boobs. I like when you fuck my tits, Quinn says smiling, her eyes lighting up. They get on the bed, Quinn on her back, legs spread wide. Bambino holds her legs open by the ankles, slowly sticks his cock into her young pussy and starts to pump, getting in deep. She likes to play with her tits when she_s getting fucked. Our kind of girl.
Model:
Quinn Rain and Bambino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ztydg8ypp65s/QuinnRain_33343_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Bri Love: An Astounding 53-40-50 Bri Love might be the shyest girl ever to visit XLGirls. She giggles and laughs in a way that can only be described as bashful and _ girl-next-door. A real cutie-pie, Bri is from Texas where everything is big and that includes tits and ass. She is super-shy and you wouldn_t think she would decide to become a model, yet she did. Every one of her answers to our photographer_s questions are prefaced or ended with a giggle and a smile and by touching her hair. As Bri shed each article of clothing to get totally bare, she seemed to actually get more comfortable. Our photographer had Bri stretch out on the bed and masturbate, like she does at home. As her rhythm built up, her fingers danced across her clit until she exploded and cried out. And then Bri looks up at the camera and giggles again. She is very photogenic, a real natural. This sweet young thing is the most-bashful girl to ever walk into our studio. So far.
Model:
Bri Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2qwgvo4g3hly/BriLove_29478_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Cream My Tits In this re-mastered XL Girls Classic scene from Cream My Tits, Sunshine is carrying a key lime pie with her as she gets in the car of her pork-pal Tony. Her tremendous jugs shake and quake with every step. You could jack to this scene itself if it was long enough. In the front seat of the van, her tits are dipped into the pie and then licked off. Dessert for him is going to be Key Lime titties. And let_s face it, a day without Key Lime pie is like a day without, umm, Sunshine. The two head back home, and Sunshine gets a taste of pie after dipping his hard cock in the filling. Then he fucks the stuffing out of Sunshine. This scene was one of the first to combine food with big tits, pussy, cock and sex.
Model:
Sunshine and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bmehd4tegjrg/Sunshine_14938_480x360_800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Best Hardcore Samantha 38G, Kat Vixen and Susie Wilden are three of the biggest names in the annals of big boob and plumper history. This heavy-titted trio not only had the bubbly personalities and curves our readers dream about, they had insatiable cock lusts and filmed some of our hottest hardcore scenes. Here_s to three living big-tit legends in three of our best scenes.
Model:
Kat Vixen, Samantha 38G, Susie Wilden, Andy Mann, Enzo Lorenzo, Jarrod Steed, Joey Ray, John Strange, Levi Cash, Lucas Stone, Marino, Sergio, Torn Rose, Vincent, and Warren Piece
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qzcxjniredzu/15YearAnniversaryPartOneVideoXXX_30697_480x360_800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 27 Member Comments

Description:
Rae Day Sarah Rae destroys, demolishes, obliterates a 38J-cup bra, and it_s made us happy folks here at XLGirls. Just watching Sarah use her arms to squeeze her incredible boobs together in the opening of this video and watching her miracle cleavage mounds rise is enough to drive any tit-man crazy. Guys want me to take them out of my top and play with them. I take them out and bounce them. I can do it synchronized and I can swing them and bounce them without even bouncing my body. I have muscles that can do it: my chest muscles. I think I_m very talented. I can do hands-free nipple sucking, too. I can do one easily, and I_m working on doing both at once. The best technique for that is to suck hard. I like to start sucking a little bit before the nipple. It helps me balance the weight.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/8fccv6o7pa9y/SarahRae_28037_1080p.mp4.html