Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Daisy Dukes Dump Dinner

Description:
You need to eat you look rather weak. Let me fix you up a hot dish. I ate chinesse take out, McGriddles, Carmal Frappe, Popcorn and a donut, so this should be very very nurishing for you. I have on my favorite pair of short shorts, jeans cut to daisy dukes style exposed pockets cameltoe cinched pussy cover. Short shirt with below boob show.. I have to work you up first with a little ass tease, big tit drops out and finally I get in position backwards chair sitting and then I let it go. It takes a long long while for it all to slowly come out. Sludgy textured shit pushing it out, full view then closeup while I make up a big pile of hot soft serve just for you. Oopse though I mooshed it all over my ass pussy and shorts, and I need you to eat it all up. Clean up this mess.
Model:
efrolesbians
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : jeanshit.mp4
File Size : 344.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:27
Video : AVC, 4 925 kb/s, 26.028 FPS
Audio : AAC, 76.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3hgyoln18wyl

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- TSD Piggy Queen Devil

Description:
I have lots of runny soft shit in my colon help me clense it Grrrrrrrr
Model:
Thescatdevils
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_7785.mov
File Size : 1699.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:04:15
Video : AVC, 56.1 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5we4t5shdahy

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- TSD Shitted Before Turning Cam ON

Description:
Oops Wish I couldve recorded since the first drop but it caught me by surprise I almost fully shitted on myself Enjoy fuckers thescatdevils

Length: 5:31s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 556 MB

Reviews
Model:
Thescatdevils
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5489.mov
File Size : 556.45 MB
Duration : 00:05:30
Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hnw11qmw2ia4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge Shit Sausages

Description:
Here I am together with my girlfriend, a slave who was lie on the floor, one after another, shitting extremely in the mouth. But before we filled the slave with our big shit sausages, we make him lick our feet and smell our butts Of course, he had to lick our asses as well. See how BBW girl pooping the slave a mega shit sausage in his mouth. And after that, on her shit, I shit on it. The slave had to eat our shit afterwards, while he came to his limits But we knew no mercy and have fed the slave with our shit.

Length: 7:46s Resolution: 2560x1440Download Format: mp4File Size: 846 MB

Reviews
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 19132100.mp4
File Size : 846.08 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:07:45
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5ybr4bzzi3q9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- POVXtreme Close Greenish Monster Pooping

Description:
The video is filmed in 4k quality. I start with tease because Im naked in the video. I film in POV style. Seduce you by my nice and hairy pussy, perky tits and beautiful tight butt hole. My purpose was that you feel so close to me and butt hole during release this greenish monster poo. You would be feel as you have an eye contact with my hole I feel it would be large one but puckering a bit then comes out my monster poo nice and slowly. You able to see very close my asshole opening wide, able to see clearly my pussy and wrinkles around holes. After pooping I keep puckering a bit and pee close to camera a lot. At the end I show off how huge and nice this poo again. I also can see some seeds in my poo from the last dinner and youll see as well Looks yummy isnt it? Have fun

Length: 8:27s Resolution: 3840x2160Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0507.mp4
File Size : 1227.08 MB
Duration : 00:08:27
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hi3973lxv90z

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ebony butt morning shit

Description:
Early in the morning, right before I left to work, I had to record this nice shit for you I wish someone could lick this butthole clean next time

Length: 2:34s Resolution: 3840x2160Download Format: mp4File Size: 235 MB

Reviews
Model:
AmySinclair
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : org_video_6553691_1614316478000.mp4
File Size : 235.33 MB
Duration : 00:02:33
Video : HEVC, 12.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vtgblwodzb9f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lifetime Shitty Protection For Good Slaves

Description:
I wear only a sexy glitter bra on and show off you my slim toned body. You cant resist the view to naked ass and my flat abs. Are you excited why we are here again? It was such a long time ago when I gave you instruction. Listen you deserve the best if you going to worship me on the way how I prefer. I want you to worship me from head to toes every inch of my body. Do you wanna smell my armpits? Taste me all the way down? I grab a mask but dont think that I will protect you only by that. I wanna give and make some of such a dirty protection for dirty boys. I ask you to sniff my beauty asshole and I rub the mask against my hole. Listen carefully. Worship and Ill protect you, I will take care of you anytime, anywhere, doesnt matter where youve been. I sniff my own butt smelled mask put on my face and such a great smell for. I tease you show off stinky asshole, fingering it and I wanna make sure I going to protect you. I keep rubbing the mask to asshole and tell you about you can carry me all day long, you can sniff me whenever you wish. I bend over do some queefings and I bet you are so hard for me. Dreaming about sniffing my stinky poo hole and you are jealous right now about I can sniff my own ass and you cant. Well the next step is pissing through on my mask which will also giving you lifetime protection. Tasty yellow pee to lick through on mask. I dont let you being thirsty. I put on my own face and licking my pee inside mask. So are you ready to worship me nice and well and getting even more of my poo hole? I grab the glass toy and playing with make it shitty front of your face. You know good boys and slaves always get rewards from this ass. Sniff me. Taste me and serve your Goddess. I place the mask between my legs and release some shit to get double protection for you. So easy to worship me right? Just listen and follow all my instructions slave. My poo stinky as expected so this shit will be the best to provide 100% protection to you. I tell you to put the shitty protection on your face right away and you cant take off anymore. You just sniff me and worship my stinky poo and if you do it going to get even more of me when I want. Also I will let you cum to my swollen dirty asshole slave. Put the shitty protector on your face and everything will be good by me Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2381.mp4
File Size : 1593.67 MB
Duration : 00:21:58
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e5915tctupa9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- A mirror image of shit.

Description:
Hi In this video, you will see me in my bedroom near a large mirror. I really like to look at my body and admire myself, this time I decided to shoot a video near the mirror, so that more moments were filmed, maybe something is not always possible to show in time. I was admiring myself, posing. I continued to pose and smear my fragrant shit while still looking in the mirror.Enjoy watching it
Model:
Dianascat
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dfgsfg-2.mp4
File Size : 944.83 MB
Resolution : 2336x1080
Duration : 00:10:59
Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dskcgz52j3wp

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Stinky Mess Shit Twerk Butt Plug

Description:
Booty shaking and twerking in a naughty red G-string Things get a little messy, what can I say You know with this big juicy ass and big thick turd logs that you just cant stay away

1 review for Stinky Mess Shit Twerk Butt Plug

Rated 5 out of 5
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-stinkymess-shittwerkbuttplug.mp4
File Size : 1500.4 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:10:11
Video : AVC, 20.4 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yvrf7sakalcg

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My ass is giving shit

Description:
Good night, my favorite fans. Today, at the request of one of my fans, I shot a video in which I gave my poop to the bathroom. I stood straight and my buns were tightly squeezed, at this time the shit began to come out of me. You will see the muscles tense during this, because I need to make an effort to get my shit out. See the muscle play, see the shit fall down. Then I showed off my very dirty ass with a lot of shit left on it. Watch and enjoy. Everything is for you Enjoy watching

Length: 12:04s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mpeg4File Size: 737 MB

Reviews
Model:
Svetlana
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20210304_092122-mp4.mp4
File Size : 737.48 MB
Duration : 00:12:04
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 342 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS