Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Plentiful stream diarrhea burst of my ass

Description:
Oh, shitting a lot of shit today. First I didnt want to shit and I put my favorite cork in ass. She stimulated me and I shitting big piece of shit. But then then there was an eruption. My stomach quickly spun and I only had time to sit down, as plentiful stream of diarrhea burst out of my ass. It was enchanting, such a pleasure to be relieved. My ass couldnt believe it was empty for a while, and it kept pushing and pushing, squeezing out more shit. It was so nice so wonderful

Length: 11:38s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 491 MB

Reviews
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Plentiful-stream-diarrhea-burst-of-my-ass.mp4
File Size : 491.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:37
Video : AVC, 5 709 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2wy1nlfv0anr

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Breakfast Wishes

Description:
This is a sensual, EFRO style pee and poop video. I strip off for you, I know you love looking at my naked body while you stroke your hard cock. I show you everything, and then I ask if youd like to see me pee. I squat down and pee in the glass, telling you to stroke your cock for me while you watch. Then I realise I need to poop too, so I push out a big hard log on to the floor, moaning all the while.

Length: 9:25s Resolution: 2560x1440Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
Model:
marcos579
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 141219100.mp4
File Size : 1024.04 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:09:24
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yc7zalajylf6

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Art class with an organic paint

Description:
Hello, students
Since you all did so well with the last assignment, why dont we continue on where we left off? It is rather a related topic.
I have always been told that I am talented in the art, but since I am so environmentally conscious, why dont we take the time to make some organic paint?
It is free and 100% compostable
Did you like todays course? Yes,. I thought so, make sure you review the materials again download this video so you can easily have access to the study guide and you can excel on the next quiz as well

Length: 9:27s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
Model:
Marinayam19
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 927-painting-course-with-organic-paint.mov
File Size : 1033.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:27
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0wkkwjktesmi

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Olga eats shit from her panties

Description:
Hello dear friends. Our Olga made a very interesting film of eating her own shit. Ill run ahead and say that the video is really very interesting and unusual. what can you think, an ordinary Olsha, an ordinary dirty slut, a lover of shit. But this video is the essence of our beloved Olga. She gave a shit in white panties, then she took them off, and there such a hard turd came out and big. Olga began to eat it, ate a little, but still this shit is shit, she choked and it is clear how difficult it is for her to swallow it. I looked and it seemed to me that she was about to vomit everything back. But no, it must have been her shit that was too tasty. Olga ate every little thing and put on her panties again. There is something to see and admire. I wish you the same opportunity to watch this beautiful video

Length: 14:38s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mpeg4File Size: 894 MB

Reviews
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20210331_171251-mp4.mp4
File Size : 894.04 MB
Duration : 00:14:38
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 336 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pcceka4mgbde

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- feet smeared on my poop, dirty

Description:
I put myself at 4 and I pee on the floor and I also shit but something occurs to me .. And if I step on and dab my feet without stopping, and offer it to the camera, for you in many different positions. from side to side, sitting .. then standing .. to one side and the other faces you .. if you like poop and dirty feet Super poop and foot fetishist

Length: 9:10s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 941 MB

Reviews
Model:
badkithy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pies-caca.mp4
File Size : 940.52 MB
Duration : 00:09:09
Video : AVC, 14.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lez0wxg796pr

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Fart Tease & Shit

Description:
I have a fragrant surprise for you. Put your nose between my ass cheeks so i can begin. I spread my big perfect ass and begin farting right in your nosemmm make sure you take deep long breaths since I smell so delicious. After Im done taking a fart right in your nose I decide I mine as well let all my shit in your mouth out too.. I spreading my ass wide so my asshole is directly in your mouth in HD releasing one poop after the next all the while my asshole is so dirty with shit still stuck to it I hope you are all enjoying my nasty videos Enjoy

Length: 12:53s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

1 review for Fart Tease &amp Shit

Rated 5 out of 5
Model:
cleopatra
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 212211.mp4
File Size : 1420.16 MB
Duration : 00:12:53
Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/no8b7f74zi2i

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit On My Strapon

Description:
I fucked my subs ass until he shitted on my strapon. I pounded his ass real good. This is a must have clip.
Model:
GoddessKinkyCaramel
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shit-On-My-Strapon.wmv
File Size : 259.08 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:09:44
Video : VC-1, 5 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xsx51xq9gsry

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Swallow My Shit Moments

Description:
Do you enjoy seeing slaves literally eat shit? Scat swallowing is a work of art. Men licking my ass and opening their mouths wide for me to take massive shits in and then chewing and literally SWALLOWING my shit in full view for you. This compilation video brings you the very best scenes of men eating and swallowing my shit fresh out of my asshole Also includes a scene where my slave is swallowing my scat directly out of my ass while I finger myself and orgasm repeatedly
Compliments of Broken Toilet 31:
Women have the gift of life, or do they? I put it to the test for a few days and I have PROVEN that our beautiful female bodies can truly support life. How? By letting my male slave eating NOTHING except my bowel movements directly from my ass
For several days I have taken all food away from my slave. Only I got to eat all the delicious meals to feed my beautiful female body. Eventually when my body is done with the food and I need to take a shit THAT becomes the meal for my slave in order to feed his body with.
Ladies, I have proven our female bodies can truly support life. By letting your slave literally eat your bowel movement when you take a shit your body is literally feeding &amp supporting his body. It gives new meaning to the phrase Ass to mouth doesnt it?
After 7 large meals over the past two days I was holding it in my slave was starving. Watch as Im laying naked on the bed being filmed from two angles taking a massive shit. You have to excuse my load moans, it was extreme pleasure &amp relieve lol
Then watch as my slave eats my shit from my bottom &amp inner thighs bite for bite, turd for turd in FULL view until there is absolutely NONE left. He even scrpgd the last soft she from between my buttocks &amp asshole and put it on top of the last firmer turd he ate in full view.
As I was laying there completely naked seeing &amp feeling him eat my ENTIRE bowel movement I could feel my vagina soaking the sheets underneath from my huge arousal. Like any good toilet slave he licked my bottom &amp asshole clean afterwards. This took a long time because it was messy but I LOVE having my ass eaten &amp licked so I enjoyed it a LOT
This episode is a must have as Im completely naked in this one, moaned from pure pleasure of taking such a big shit and in full close-up view you can see my slave eating every last bit of my shit. I LOVE my life
Compliments of Broken Toilet 45:
Did you know we as women can cum and shit at the same? Im warning you, this is my HOTTEST scat video to this date. I wanted to share something very special with you. My facial natural facial expressions when I take a huge shit in someones mouth. But something unexpected happened. It felt so amazing taking such a huge shit, feeling him lick my turd and letting it slide slowly over his tongue that I got horny beyond human comprehension.
You can literally see my vagina getting wet and the fluids start leaking. Halfway through his feeding I couldnt take it any longer. I just couldnt help myself and started masturbating in pure ecstasy. I started to orgasm lighting quick and the contractions only made me keep shitting into his mouth and face even more.
It felt like the pleasure from shitting and cumming at the same time spread through my entire body like wildfire. As my fourth load of shit turned creamier and softer I rode my ass harder into his mouth and face as my soft shit crackled out of my asshole during my orgasm. This only intensified my orgasm and made me cum harder and longer. My natural facial expressions are indeed intimate and priceless and Im sharing it with YOU
It is so fucking hot &amp erotic to cum right in someones face WHILE you are shitting in his mouth He has no choice but to endure the humiliation of it all Tasting my stinking SHIT as my body squirm in pure pleasure from orgasm as I CUM right in his pathetic face I think this should be womens birth right
I had this filmed from three angles so you can see my entire body as it experience pure pleasure form shitting and cumming at the same time, the second angle showing you my hot shitting action up close including my facial expressions and the third angle up close of my shit sliding into his mouth as he consume, it also shows you a nice view of my vagina as my fluid leaks out during my scat orgasm.
Just a warning, seeing my actual pleasure from scat toilet slavery will make you cum a lot while watching this video xoxo
Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Swallow-My-Shit-Moments.mp4
File Size : 409.99 MB
Duration : 00:28:49
Video : AVC, 1 824 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hx7xtz24utrs

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Weird masturbation and smear

Description:
Using weird things to masturbate, I know. But who cares? I am naughty and dirty as always, pooping and smearing

Length: 7:46s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 862 MB

Reviews
Model:
Ebony_Princess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20210327_072643.mp4
File Size : 861.97 MB
Duration : 00:07:46
Video : HEVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS