Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- CUM Inside Aunties SHIT-Filled Pocket PUSSY

Description:
Auntie caught you jerking off Thats disgusting, how could you think to do that while youre staying over as a guest?? Some cock and ball slapping should teach you a lesson-but whats this, youre hiding a pocket pussy, too?? SICK You deserve something far more gross for being so pathetic You love your pocket pussy so much, Auntie will MAKE you fuck it-after making it as filthy as possible

Reviews
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-cuminauntiesshitfilledpocketpussy.mp4
File Size : 1815.91 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:12:39
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 173 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/70lrkkbmxl53

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 9 VIDEOS IN ONE

Description:
new 9 videos, 6 minutes of pure heaven just for you baby.

Length: 6:49s Resolution: 1080x1920Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
Model:
Davina_sins
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0861.mov
File Size : 1098.12 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:06:48
Video : AVC, 22.3 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6zz75nht4afo

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Cleansing Enema & Shit

Description:
This video an extremely filthy enema one. My tummy was bad this morning felt would release kind of diarrhea but decided to have some enema fun to clearing out well my ass. I enjoy the mess and my swollen asshole. I am at the shower and start with enema which splashes on the wall from my ass and flies in different directions. God, what a mess Ive made.. Watch me release all messy shitty water from my ass. In the first time I shoot of a wall with nasty massive shit, mixed water. Then repeat it several times to fill up my ass and keep squirting out enema on standing. During you could enjoy my butt hole and making noisy farts. At the end, I poop into the bathroom while standing, imagining your mouth under my delicious ass. Swallow and Jerk OFF
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 193211.mp4
File Size : 1924.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:11
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5ahp0lo0jv53

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Andreea and Victoria red kaviar feeding 1

Description:
Mistress Andreea and Mistress Victoria continued to humiliate their slaves and they both decided to sit on their mouths directly dressed in stockings and pantyhose. They also made them worship their feet and shoes and smell their hosiery. In the end, the Mistress Andreea announced that she wants to feed them both directly from her beautiful ass and she needs 2 hungry and wide-open mouths. After sitting on someones mouth, she told him that she had eaten a lot of red beets last night and that he would receive a lot of red shit that he would have to swallow. She filled their mouths with red kaviar and make fun of them verbally. She put on a pair of latex gloves and began to shove her red shit in his throat while obliged the other slave to suck his cock with red shit on it.

Length: 22:22s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 673 MB

Reviews
Model:
GoddessAndreea
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Andreea-and-Victoria-red-kaviar-feeding-1.mp4
File Size : 672.91 MB
Duration : 00:22:21
Video : AVC, 3 999 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/km0t3nxtmgi5

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- The Best One

Description:
Its called The Best One for a reason. I let out a mountain of poo.

Length: 1:56s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 70 MB

Reviews
Model:
LucyPuddles
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : The-best-one.mp4
File Size : 70.43 MB
Duration : 00:01:55
Video : AVC, 4 961 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bzzw7mrioy5q

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- black boots standing shit over you

Description:
Wearing my sexy black shiny thigh high boots I want you to worship your perfect mistress. Be a good slave and eat all my shit. I take a huge shit over your face.

Length: 1:47s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 233 MB

1 review for black boots standing shit over you

Rated 5 out of 5
Model:
TinaAmazon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : boots-over-you.mp4
File Size : 232.73 MB
Duration : 00:01:46
Video : AVC, 18.1 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gdnghzmssjk0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Introducing Tashala & Boo

Description:
I done it again yall Once again I have brought you Some new new to get your week started This time? Two new news Everybody say hello to Tashala and Boo These two I met on social media. They have put out quite a few viral clips online in the past. One in particular made me go I wonder if? Save to say I reached out and yes they were down Enjoy this first set of I few they sent me. Tashala loves all of Boos FUNKY ass blasts Enjoy in these first pair of clips as Tashala sniffs her girls farts through her shorts, then later as she spreads and even licks her ass and pussy while Boo blasts away A nice new FUNKY treat to start off the week

Length: 3:49s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 27 MB

Reviews
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shala-Debut.mp4
File Size : 27.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:48
Video : AVC, 475 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yxlyzsriw98w

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Minky and girlfriend trampling and shit

Description:
Mistress Minky recorded more clips. You can see in this clip how Mistress used her slave in a hotel room, while she was doing her workout. Scenes like feet licking, spandex catsuit teasing, facesitting, cbt, ballbusting, ass worship, erotic teasing, etc .. Another gorgeous clip with Goddess Minky. In the last part of the clip, her girlfriend played with her tits and mouth, sucking a dildo then she poop for her lovers.
Model:
GoddessAndreea
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Minky-and-girlfriend-trampling-and-shit.mp4
File Size : 637.08 MB
Duration : 00:21:07
Video : AVC, 4 008 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5g9lnoq9avpz

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- I panty mess with guests downstairs shhh

Description:
I soil my green panties whilst house guests are downstairs. I poop and fart into my knickers and I push without making too many sounds so my visitors dont hear me. You do HEAR MY POOP COMING OUT and see my poop come out the sides of my knickers and I keep pushing my load into into them. I panty mess on the bathroom floor. After I shit in them, I take my panties offshit rolls out as I remove them. I pick them up. Place some in the toilet and the rest in my knickers. I picked the hardest and bigger pieces to put in my knickers. After choosing the best poopies to show you the close ups for, I wiggle them to the camera with my cummy green panties. hmmmm. This vid will definitely get you off, especially the nice reveal at the end.

Length: 4:51s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 71 MB

Reviews
Model:
PooGirlSofia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : I-panty-mess-with-guests-downstairs-Shhh-.mp4
File Size : 71.33 MB
Duration : 00:04:50
Video : AVC, 1 898 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/73zfbrzrsyam

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Teach slavegirls love shit is teach enjoy

Description:
Teach slave girls love shit is teach them enjoy shit. By educating and training my toilet slave girls, I combine habituation to shit with pleasure. They get used being in shit, get used to taste, they masturbating and fucking themselves in shit. And their feelings mix, merge, covers they up. They already perceive shit as part of ritual of getting pleasure. I shit in her mouth, and an explosion of taste, smell and in a minute shes already cumming. Happy smile spreads across her face, and I know shes pervert now, mine forever. I am shitting on slave girl head, she is not yet accustomed to shit, all feelings are still new to her. And here she is all in the shit, moaning, enjoying, I fuck her and she cum, she realizes that this is how it should be, that now it will always be like this
1. Sits on pot, eat my shit and masturbate
I bought a pot for my little slave girl, she shits and shits in the middle of the room. She joyfully sit on pot in the morning and what do you think shat on the floor again. Shit jumped out of her ass and slid along the edge again was on the floor. After shitting, she stood up and looking at shit on the floor in her eyes was read a dumb question And who did it?
After quiet breakfast I also wanted to shit. Lie down on the floor, my shit-eater, your stinking breakfast is coming. Little toilet slut, quickly laid down, and I took huge, thick poop, which she grabbed and started chewing, smacking. You like shit-eating, you like my shit, its really good. With satisfied smile, she nods her head, eats shit and smears it on her body. She loves my shit, its taste, smell, likes to eat it, smear and masturbate. My shit turns her on
2. Shit on Kat head, doing from her, toilet
So, lets continue training my new toilet slave girl Kat. Shes already tasted my shit. Now we will teach her get used to shit and be in shit. I want her perceived filth and shit as fun, so I took a shit on her head, smeared it all over her and started fucking, fucking like a bitch, so she enjoyed, so she came and squeaked with pleasure. I will make dirty fucking bitch out of her, she will ask me for shit with passion and desire
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Teach-slavegirls-love-shit-is-teach-enjoy.mp4
File Size : 1128.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:44
Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: