Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- dirty extravaganza scat sex with slaves

Description:
Im Mistress, slaves, dirty scat sex extravaganza, lots and lots of mind-blowing orgasms and bunch of smelly shit, here it is cocktail of crazy dirty scat sex. Shit is everywhere, on my body, on my face, all over my writhing and sucking dirty slave girl, on dick my slave. Shit covers us like second skin, soaks into us, trying to merge with our bodies. Smell of stinking shit is in the air, penetrates pores, fills lungs, becomes our, I. Fucking slaves need properly, in shit, with shit and on shit, so that it becomes for them an integral part of pleasure, part of orgasm, understanding of sex. My slave girl is a dirty toilet whore, she is delighted, she really likes to fuck in shit, suck dirty cock with shit in her mouth, she just cant come off. Suck it bitch, suck, enjoy it while I let you. Now you will satisfy me with your dirty tongue, lick my pussy and ass, bring me to orgasm. Oh yeah, more, dont stop, Im cuming, more, dont stop its just magical

Length: 22:36s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 955 MB

Reviews
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Amazing-dirty-extravaganza-scat-sex-with-slaves.mp4
File Size : 955 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:36
Video : AVC, 5 711 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qnepblq9cbfq

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Big Scat in Mouth

Description:
It was before bed time. I was preparing to read a book, when all started This clip has many close up, with my asshole Do you actually like it? I know you do. Let the smelling begin as I invite you into my room. I ordered my slave to lay on the bath, because I will give him a lot of food. He kept his mouth open and I filled it with my shit. Now he has plenty of food

Length: 6:20s Resolution: 2560x1440Download Format: mp4File Size: 698 MB

Reviews
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 22670.mp4
File Size : 697.65 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:06:19
Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xboq1i3b7zxo

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Play foot fetish poo on realistik dildo

Description:
I mastrubate with hand and dildo, then make hand job, mastrubate it with feet, then poop on it
Model:
nastygirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : V_20210204_140530_ES1.mp4
File Size : 1668.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:36
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lld6os130wpc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Duct Tape Forced Fart Smelling Lezdom Facesitting

Description:
Got her pinned down, stuffed panties deep down her throat, and Used duct tape sitting on her face, farting, she pleads begs for mercy, then she used her tongue to loosen the tape I rip the remainder off and then used a scarf to keep her mouth closed so she has to take all my horrific farts up her nose, while i verbally thrash her.. she whines pleads and even grows faint..
Our GIF Maker Does NOT Reflect the Video Quality
Model:
efrolesbians
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirty-Lesbians_Tape-Gagged-Fart-Discipline.mp4
File Size : 1061.69 MB
Duration : 00:08:18
Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jgqgg55vi9nh

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooping Moments So Far

Description:
A 9 or so min compilation of all my poops so far in this journey we are going on together.
I have also added some toilet selfie pics that I did before I had this store. Each one is on the screen 10 seconds.
Poop is visible coming out in all clips except the one with me eating. The selfies are just me on the toilet no poop visible. But I am pooping in every selfie. Including me eating whilst pooping in one pic and one clip.
Im having a few days off so I thought this will keep my fans going till I return in 2 or 3 days.
I bought some laxatives so the next videos will be fun.

Length: 9:21s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 741 MB

Reviews
Model:
Brandy_Portland
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Title_6.mp4
File Size : 741.03 MB
Duration : 00:09:21
Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tzabnixsikvp

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Olga and lgbts liquid shit for Yana

Description:
Hello to all our dear friends First of all, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas Let all your dreams and beginnings come true and increase
In this video you will see Olga, lgbt and Yana. The three of us are naked and will have fun with liquid shit. Yana sat in the middle of lgbt and Olga and began to take poop on her body and her chest. lgbt first released her shit on Yana. which stopped deeply and could not break out) lgbt in small portions betrayed shit on Yanas body. Then Olga did not give a shit about Yana and wrote. Yana sat all the time and fucked herself with a phallus, enjoying the smell of warm shit. Yana loves such games very much, she takes on shit with great pleasure and sniffs it. She fucked herself until she enjoyed and reached orgasm and squirt.

Length: 10:53s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2778.mp4
File Size : 1054.74 MB
Duration : 00:10:52
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bxjxc0hn4wq8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Suck cock, fisting in shit, do dirty minet

Description:
I like to hang slave from the ceiling and start fisting him in dirty ass full of shit. I love when warm, fresh shit covers my hand, the smell of shit begins to spread around the room. It excites me so much. At such moments, I love suck dick, torment slave fist in his dirty ass and long milking blowjob. I also teach my slave girl to do this, and she likes it. She likes smear dick with shit and lick it, suck, swallow spit and shit together and work with fist in the ass, knead the shit in the ass. But most of all she likes cum with shit, she happy when the slave ends up in her mouth and cum mixed with shit flows into her mouth, right down her throat. Shes smiling, shes happy, shes dirty toilet slut.
1. Suck cock, suck shit, do dirty minet
For some time, my toilet bitch loves suck. She with such pleasure and joy falls to the penis, as if it is a lollipop. I cant deny her this pleasure. Women should not be denied anything at all. I hung the slave and gave full freedom to her playful mouth and tongue. And Ill take care of the slave ass. And again, this asshole didnt wash his ass. So, Ill sweeten slave cock, smear it with shit. Here is and have a lollipop in smelly chocolate-shit glaze. Suck my cocksucker, lick the shit. My hand goes deep into slave fucking ass. Turn your face to me slave girl, I want to make you shit mask on your face. Youre a real cocksucker. A slave cant stand your sucking skills for long. Catch the cum, bitch, swallow it with shit. Now, lets practice to do fisting. Lubrication is not needed, the shit will replace lubricant. Put your hand in his ass, deeper, stronger, more intense. Yeah, shit falls out of his ass in chunks. I see a happy smile on your face bitch, you like it. As a reward, lick his dirty, shitty ass. Enjoy your licking, my toilet slut.
2. Fisting shitty ass and torture long orgasm
How nice it is to fisting husband in the ass, an ass full of shit. I love to torment him at the same time, making a blowjob, sucked cock in the mouth, listening to his moans of incredible excitement and fullness in the ass. I can feel the shit wrapping around my hand inside it, shit sliding between my fingers. And Im fucking him with my fist through the shit, driving my fist deeper and deeper into his ass. It gives me great pleasure. Its so sweet and exciting. He cant stand it for long, twitches, and ends up in my mouth. And I torment him with an orgasm again and again prolonging it. These are moments of pleasure and happiness, and after all, sperm is so sweet

Length: 27:54s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Suck-cock-fisting-in-shit-do-dirty-minet.mp4
File Size : 1177.88 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:27:54
Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mn3tyrgvi1yk

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- fishnet stockings and shit

Description:
Im wearing pink fishnet stockings and a matching pink shirt, very sexy I start pissing and then I shit on all fours I stretch my poop up my ass, on top of my stockings all very dirty with poop, and hot I start to spread my poop on my pussy and play with it. .. I put the dildo stained with poop and I enjoy

Length: 8:23s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1012 MB

Reviews
Model:
badkithy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20210328_21_51_09_Pro.mp4
File Size : 1011.58 MB
Duration : 00:08:22
Video : AVC, 16.8 Mb/s, 28.282 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0cnri61b1p1q

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Scat & Fart Pack

Description:
You deserve a BREAK Take this batch of clips, at 40% off Sit back, grab your dick and enjoy
1) My Shit Tastes Good See? Now EAT It
You liked the taste of my filthy ass? Thats just the appetizer. I show you my shit up close and entice you to sniff it, then lick it-oh, you shy? Here, it tastes good Ill show you. I lick and taste my delicious shit over and over again-see, I like it, and you will, too. You can do better than just lick my ass clean, you can eat my shit, too. Go on, just take a bite out of it. I know youre gonna LOVE eating my shit
2) Just Cant Stop Farting
Ooh, babe, we have to get going Theres no way I can miss this event honestly, Im not feeling that good though, are you sure we had our regular lunch? Im just feeling a little cramped Im sure its nothing, I can still power make itUurgh, another wave just hit. Ok, I can power through this. Oww.. Babe, can you get me some pepto bismol? Then Im gonna grab my purse and were gonna get going I get up to grab it and then a HUGE wave of pain crashes over me and I let out a nasty fart. Urhg I beg you to get the pepto again and decide to try to push out some of these nasty farts before we have to get in the car.. but as I keep farting and farting, they just get worse and worse I roll around in gassy agony nearly nonstop, farting loud, stinky farts until sharts come out my ass-and youre stuck in the bathroom too, I dont get any medicine for relief, Im just held hostage by my nasty, boiling farts
3) Step Brother-Sister Scat Fuckfest
I take your cock and slip it inside my hot wet pussy- we start with reverse cowgirl and then transition to cowgirl. During cowgirl, I get horny and worked up and decide I want to see your face. I tear off your mask and are shocked to find out that youre my brother Im horrified and blown away-of course I didnt know How could *you* not have known I was your sister-my mask is even smaller than yours Youre either stupid or lying. Ugh.. you know, tho this feels SO freaking good, too good to stopso why dont we keep it a secret, since its a masquerade, and we can pretend to be whoever we want I shit on you, and smear it all over your shaft and then all over myself My ass, thighs, tummy, tits, and pussy. I command you to help smear your sisters shit all over her body I twerk my shit-smeared ass in your face and tell you to stroke your cock with my shit as you watch ? Watch those poopy cheeks clap. I cant resist your cock for long tho, as I come back to give you a shitty handjob and then ride that filthy cock on my ass until we cum Mmm, that was the best sex ever guess now were more than brother and sister
4) How To EAT Your Own SHIT
Hello there, my aspiring little toilet slave. Youve guzzled my piss and eaten out my ass, but are you ready for the real thing? Your Mistress believes its time to start your toilet training, and it will be *intense.* Are you ready, slave? Good, youll do anything to please your Mistress, wont you? Be a good little piggy and watch me shit on this plate, and walk you through the steps I want you to take to eating a full load of your own shit-in GREAT detail-if you can take it all down, then youll be ready to serve as my full-time toilet.

1 review for Scat &amp Fart Pack

Rated 5 out of 5
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-brother-sisterscatincestfuckfest-mobilefriendly.mp4
File Size : 401.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080 @ 1962x1080
Duration : 00:11:56
Video : AVC, 4 536 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/90oo7klr0d49

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxxs Public "Leaks

Description:
Diva Staxxx Is back Shes been out on the road. Enjoy four new out and about clips. and when I say out I mean out In the first, she and her boo go to the bathroom together. She sneaks in a quick pee before folks think they were in there doing something else lol. Then in the next, enjoy as she is out on a nature stroll, when she gets the urge to pee again. She has a syphon, as to not make a splashy mess on herself when pissing. Well it only somewhat worked, as she got pee all over her feet and ankles when it splashed. In the next, she opens the passagenger door to block herself, because she caught the urge again-this time in a busy parking lot. In the finale, she is back in a public stall. You can hear as other women use the toilet and wipe. Enjoy as she strips in and out her onesie. showing off her phat juicy ass and her pierce nipples This is a all around public pee adventure for my peepee lovers

Length: 7:39s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 131 MB

Reviews
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Diva-Staxxx-062320-2.mp4
File Size : 130.86 MB
Duration : 00:07:39
Video : AVC, 1 871 kb/s, 25.000 FPS