Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Anal Worms, Pigs and Chickens

Description:
Abigail Dupree has an insertion fetish, she likes to stuff odd things in her ass and play about then shit them out with filthy poo.. Come see some odd insertions like play farm animals like pigs and chickens after being dewormed, gummy worm that is Playful and fun cum see..
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : anal_worms_pigs_and_chickens.mp4
File Size : 1780.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:18
Video : AVC, 9 642 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c79syrc9ad2p

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- whipped cream, enema, shit and vomiting

Description:
Today whipped under pressure in my ass, exciting feeling, I have to masturbate .Ohhh, nice sweet enema and shit out in whiteI take shit in my mouth, slowly chew and Im really excited at the end of a nice vomiting
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sahne-masturbation.mp4
File Size : 1704.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:06
Video : AVC, 19.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k81yd3g9xn3y

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lady Scarlet-Close scat in chastity

Description:
I look at my slave with contempt and satisfaction. Contempt because from here, sitting on my throne, I see all his inferiority. Satisfaction because he is in chastity, and soon I will shit in his mouth. I order him to kiss the soles of my sandals if he wants me to get up and get closer to him. Performs. I give him my spit and sit on his face. Before becoming my toilet, I want to have fun smothering him under my ass and pussy. So he gets familiar with the area hahaha. He cant breathe, several times he beckons me to stop but I insist. I want to brainfuck him, I want his face to disappear between my buttocks Then all of a sudden I take the key of his chastity belt out of my panties, and threaten him that if he doesnt eat everything I wont open the cage for him. Seems to understand Crouched on him, with my hole very close to his mouth, I shit slowly. I want to give him the chance to taste it, to chew it and to swallow it. Little shit come out, neither hard nor soft, and my toilet eats. From my hole to his, directly. After I feed him, I order him to clean me with his tongue and he now in ecstasy and aware of his submission does. I still show him the key I wonder if he deserved the birds freedom
SCAT DA VICINO IN CASTITA
Guardo il mio schiavo con disprezzo e soddisfazione. Disprezzo perche da qui, seduta sul mio trono, vedo tutta la sua inferiorita. Soddisfazione perche e in castita, e presto gli cagherò in bocca. Gli ordino di baciare le suole dei miei sandali se vuole che io mi alzi e mi avvicini a lui. Esegue. Gli dono un mio sputo e mi siedo sulla sua faccia. Prima di diventare il mio cesso, mi voglio divertire a soffocarlo sotto il mio culo e la mia figa. Così prende confidenza con la zona hahaha. Gli manca il respiro, piu volte mi fa cenno di fermarmi ma io insisto. Lo voglio inebriare, voglio che la sua faccia scompaia tra le mie chiappe Poi ad un tratto estraggo dalle mutandine la chiave della sua cintura di castita, e lo minaccio che se non mangia tutto non gli aprirò la gabbietta. Sembra aver capito Accovacciata su di lui, con il mio buco molto vicino alla sua bocca, cago piano piano. Voglio dargli la possibilita di gustarsela, di masticarla e di ingoiarla. Escono piccoli stronzi, ne duri ne molli, e il mio cesso mangia. Dal mio buco al suo, direttamente. Dopo che lho sfamato, gli ordino di ripulirmi con la sua lingua e lui ormai in estasi e consapevole della sua sottomissione lo fa. Gli mostro ancora la chiave Chissa se si e meritato la liberta delluccelletto
Model:
LadyScarlet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Close-scat-in-chastity.mp4
File Size : 837.89 MB
Duration : 00:14:16
Video : AVC, 7 994 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bcup18v1mphe

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sinnamons Shakin, Shittin, and Showing Off

Description:
Sinnamon and her Cousin Sparkle are really cut from the same cloth This busy Law Student only has time every now and then to make clips, but she is definitely QUALITY over QUANTITY I dont know what is in there genes, but Sinnamon and Sparkle are both blessed with spectacular bodies These two were very lucky finds for me as while I love to see pretty much any woman take a dump-Your boy dont discriminate-but when they are fine and sexy, thats just a extra bonus Enjoy as Sinnamon lets rip some splacktackular peeing and ploppage in two great scenes Sinnamon props the camera behind the bowl at her office toilet so she can let rip in front the camera Enjoy as she shakes her phat ass in front the camera while sliding out of her sexy thongs to let rip Her pee squirts out and damn near hits the camera Two ploptastic clips in one Stop sleeping on sinnamon-this Hottie is delivering the goods like few others in this clip
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Sinnamon-121615.mp4
File Size : 462.2 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 169 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cn5kpvfdd5pe

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 10-MISTRESS GAIA-MORNING MESS

Description:
I woke up this morning with the urge to go to the bathroom to evacuate So I do this, in fact: I empty myself completely, but I let you stay with me all the time. Down, on your knees, you will do all things that compete for a worm like you: smelling me, worshipping me without being allowed to touch me and, at the end, cleaning up my ass
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : new_wcdungeon2_avi1.avi
File Size : 141.55 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:06:13
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 976 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yxlug1i91kzp

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Hershey Raes Getting into the Groove

Description:
Boy I tell you its hard work getting your favorites into this line of work I had been trying to get in contact with the lovely Hershey Rae for years Finally was able to get her on the team and boy is it worth it Shes still getting comfortable with it, but the more you fans support (that means BUY CLIPS people not wait to freeload) the more she will bring Enjoy as she goes from the bathroom to the bedroom with it Enjoy Four Great clips as she drops loads in the bathroom, the bathtub, her bedroom, and on the floor Enjoy as she spreads that ridiculous 56 inch ass of hers nice and wide She starts with some baby turds but graduates to the monsters you expect coming from a caboose like that I swear that ass is Winking at me Enjoy these great Farty dumps
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Hershey-Rae-062017.mp4
File Size : 785.5 MB
Duration : 00:05:49
Video : AVC, 18.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zatcwqbv6doh

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitty Corn Dildo

Description:
I take the giant corn dildo up the ass and ride it in the backyard. My loose stinky shit covers it more and more as I take it deeper and deeper up the ass, Frontwards, Backwards. Get shit on my bare foot sole. I pop out my prolapse and a big blob of shit falls out of my shitty brown red rose.
Model:
dirtygardengirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shittycorn.mp4
File Size : 1327.09 MB
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5dq7wnnvr8xf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 318-MISTRESS GAIA-WASTE DIVINE

Description:
Non potendo usufruire del mio cesso umano personale, oggi userò il mio bagno, guardami bene lurido pervertito, oggi farò spreco della mia cacca che andra tutta nel cesso, vorresti essere qui per essere tu quel fortunato e ricevere la mia divina merda come tuo pranzo
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 318.pov_.wc_.shit_.eg_1.mov
File Size : 142.19 MB
Duration : 00:05:33
Video : AVC, 3 325 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ib2dlqjgkpmo

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Pooping In the New Science Building On Campus

Description:
Im on campus in my building called the new science building and I have to take a big poo before I go to my Government class and then out of nowhere I have to take a poo but Im so nervous I couldnt do it for that long but I got some of it hope you enjoy
Model:
scatlover72
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pooping-In-New-Science-Building-On-Campus.mp4
File Size : 389.73 MB
Duration : 00:02:33
Video : AVC, 20.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: