Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alexis First Ass Submission - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 32 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Fetish Films presents this delicious ass licking movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
Hot Melissa Red will have a delicious ass licking session with her new slave Alexis. We see gorgeous Melissa Red dominating her sweet slave Alexis and obeying the poor girl to worship her Dommes big ass. Alexis licks Domme Melissa Reds asshole during several minutes while the queen is feeling very happy because her slave is doing a great job.
VERY SENSUAL SCENES OF: BIG BUTTS, LESBIAN, ASS LICKING, DIRTY ASS AND ASS WORSHIP
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17937156.mp4
File Size : 799.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_17937156.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Katrina Wave

Description:
Here we have a blonde Bomb shell with a great personality named Katrina. This model is age 34, standing 5 foot 5 tall with a size 8.5 shoe. Very nice stinky feet. Mostly ticklish feet too Katrina really tries to suppress just how ticklish her feet really are. See this model scrunch, spread and wiggle her toes. Look for the incredible photo set of this outgoing model coming soon to bigfootbbw. Running time 8:07
Model:
Model Feet
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_20291067.mp4
File Size : 104.99 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_20291067.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sydney Dragon_s Interracial Lesbo Foot Worship-wmv

Description:
Dragon Rand is a cute, ebony girl next door who loves playing with feet Sydney Screams is a BBW foot lover who wants nothing more than to lick and suck on the feet of Dragon These two hot lesbos suck, kiss and lick on each others_ feet, sometimes tickling, sometimes moaning in pleasureIncludes: Foot worship, interracial, lesbian, lickling, licking, toe sucking, soles, girl-girl, foot fetish, foot play, barefoot
Model:
Sydney_s Soles
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_7621343.mp4
File Size : 42.57 MB
Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:07:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_7621343.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Blonde MILF in tan nylons and high heels - HD 1080 MP4

Description:
Blonde MILF in tan nylons is riding in subway . She is comfortable sitting on the bench train . Lady wearing high heels shoes . She show you POV view her footwear, feet and toes .No subway noise in this video.
Model:
High Heel Beauty
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25569531.mp4
File Size : 156.08 MB
Duration : 00:06:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25569531.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Crushed Before David_s Party - VR 360 SPHERE VIDEO

Description:
Looking for FREE software to view this video and future 360_ videos? See this post for instructions: http:www.coiledfist.orgforumsviewtopic.php?p=8827588275VR 360_ VIDEO - This video is designed to work exclusively with VR Software or a VR Headset. Please only purchase this release if you have done your homework and know how these sorts of clips work. It is a sphere video release, focusing on the viewer watching the action around them without the viewer moving around.Giant David is waiting for his friends to arrive for a party when he noticed an unwelcome pest on the floor Featuring some walk over content and better views of the floor, this video really captures just how absolutely tiny you really are Of course, David wants to crush you under his bare feet Standing over you on one side or the other, there_s some good variety to this one You get a lot of views of them before he does that though and he talks down to you throughout the video. There_s a slight seam in the 360_ view at the very end, but that_s just because I got too close to the view. Otherwise you have lots of great views of the action in this one.
Model:
Giant Davids Macro World
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15619340.mp4
File Size : 41.97 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:06:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15619340.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- I DIDDLED My Niece in the Hospital WACKED OFF - 1080 wmv

Description:
So there I was going to visit my Niece in the hospital. I guess I must have arrived early because when I waked into Danis hospital room, there was nobody there. It was just me and her. She was still laying in bed recovering from her surgery and she looked so peaceful. Her covers were half way off the bed so I decided to re-tuck her in. Well when I did that I saw my NIECES bare ass and pussy. She looked so good I wanted to touch her. I know its not right but I couldnt control myself. I proceeded to play with her ass and rub on her pussy on the outside of her little panties. I had just pulled them to the side so that her sweet little pussy was exposed. It was really wet from me rubbing it. I was just about to finger bang her when all of a sudden she came too. At first she was a little surprised and kind of acted upset, but once I told her the truth and that I had a crush on her, she calmed down. She went on to admit to me that she was actually awake when I was touching her, but that she didnt make me stop because it was turning her the fuck on. Although she wouldnt let me Bang her, she did play with herself and let me wack off all over her pussy. Good thing I was quick, because two minutes later her step-mother, who is my big step-sister, walked in to check in on her. Damn that was close. Luckily, me and Dani made a plan for a secret rendezvous this weekend. Just the two of us.
1080 wmv
Model:
Amateur Boxxx
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22263813.mp4
File Size : 316.89 MB
Duration : 00:12:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_22263813.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Made For Eachother - Your Mean Bully StepSister Realizes She_s Been Secretly In Love With You All These Years

Description:
Hey Stepbrother, you all packed up? &nbspYou_re leaving for college tomorrow so the least I can do is be nice to you for once. &nbspYeah, right &nbspDon_t let the door hit you in the ass &nbspAll these years I_ve been a big bad bully. &nbspYour balls are probably so shriveled up. &nbspHow will you fuck girls at school? &nbspYou want me to apologize for being mean to you? &nbsp No way &nbspYou deserved it. &nbspYou_ll finally be gone and I_ll have the house to myself. &nbspI can have guys over and fuck them on your bed haha. &nbspCan_t wait. &nbspUgh, the more I look at you the more disgusted I get. &nbspMakes me want to kick you in the balls. &nbspDon_t worry it won_t hurt since there_s nothing there. &nbspI_ve never seen it but ew I wouldn_t want to. &nbspBig package, you say? &nbspKeep dreaming. &nbsp
What_s that? &nbspHave a secret crush on you? &nbspYou think that_s why I make fun of you? &nbspEwww first of all I_m your stepsister. &nbspI wouldn_t kiss you on the cheek let alone your lips. &nbspUgh. &nbspI_ll prove it. &nbspI_m gonna kiss you on the lips and probably puke right after because you_re so gross. &nbspStepsister quickly leans in to kiss you. &nbspShe looks into your eyes. &nbspYou can sense her demeanor shifting. &nbspShe wants MORE of your lips. &nbspThe kisses get longer. &nbspMore passionate. &nbspIt_s like she can_t stop. &nbspYou were RIGHT.
Oh...my god. &nbspWhat...just happened. &nbspNo ew I didn_t like it. &nbspI hate you. &nbspOr...maybe I don_t. &nbspThis is so fucked up but...I want to kiss you again. &nbspOnce more. &nbspI need to know if this is for real. &nbspMmmmh muahhhh. &nbspWow, I have butterflies. &nbspI_ve kissed lots of guys but never felt THIS before. &nbspCould our sibling rivalry really be this suppressed passionate step-sibling love for each other? &nbspIs it possible I_ve been mean to you because I didn_t want to face my true feelings. &nbspThis is so taboo. &nbspI want you stepbrother. &nbspReally bad. &nbspRight now. &nbspI know you want me too. &nbspI love you. &nbspI want to make love with you. &nbspWoah, you weren_t joking about your big package. &nbspMmmm I want ALL of you. &nbspDeep inside me. &nbspMake love to me stepbrother. &nbspWe were MADE for each other...
Fulfills Your Fantasy For: &nbspTaboo, POV,&nbspRole-play, Fantasies, Confrontation, Virtual Kissing, Confessions, Big Cock Praise, Dirty Talk, Making Love, Virtual Sex, Impregnation Fantasy
Model:
Natalie Wonder Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_25622043.mp4
File Size : 196.33 MB
Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_25622043.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Daddy_s Special Friend

Description:
HDX 1920x1080Renee caught her step-daddy having sex behind her step-mom_s back. Or at least she thought her step-mom didn_t know...I could hear my step-dad having what sounded like sex but my step-mom wasnt home. I came out of my room just in time to see step-daddy saying bye to some other woman. I asked who she was and he said it was his special friend. Do you fuck your special friends? I asked demandingly. At this point he knew Id heard them and not only did he confess to fucking Jessica but he tells me step-mom knows her? Id never heard of an open relationship before as he explained it to me so all I could do was wonder who is better? Step-Daddy sounded like he was having a REALLY good time earlier so I demanded to know who is better at sucking his cock. Once he told me step-mom doesnt like to give him blowjobs, I knew what to do. My step-daddy taught me that if you want something, go after it, so I did. I wanted to prove to him that just because I was younger than Jessica his little girl could still suck his cock better. I wanted something bigger in my mouth than lollipop as I grabbed his cock and started licking and sucking on it. It was so big and pretty, I had to tell him while I came up for air he he. He got really excited when I started playing with and licking his balls also. Take that Jessica Sucking his cock made me so wet, all I could think about was how good he could fuck me. If two other women want it that bad, then he must be doing something right His tongue felt so good against my juicy pussy before he teased me with what I really wanted my daddys big cock. I was making so much noise and I really didnt want the neighbors to hear how well my step-daddy can fuck me. I bit on my hair cause there was NO WAY I was going to tell him to stop I really wanted to impress him so got on top to show him I can take his huge dick. I bounced up and down until I got the two things I wanted, step-daddy to tell me that I do fuck him better than Jessica and a big orgasm I really wanted to taste myself together with his cum so I got on my knees like a good girl so I could make my step-daddy feel as good as he just made me feel. It was so much though that it was just pouring out of my mouth as I tried to deepthroat him to get as much of it as I could. I told step-daddy If you and step-mom can have an open relationship, I can have one with you.
Model:
Taboo Family Affairs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_14444691.mp4
File Size : 389.88 MB
Duration : 00:15:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_14444691.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Little Roomie Crawls Inside Of Sereph

Description:
I_m taking a little nap on my GIANT bed, with my GIANT body. Being a giantess is so tiring sometimes. All of a sudden I feel a little tickle going up my legs and by my pussy. I pull the covers up and what do I see? My little tiny roommate hanging out by my crotch. Well I just can_t let him get away with that? It_s been so long since I_ve cum. After giving him some up close kisses and licks I have him suck my nipples and then my clit. mmmm that feels so good. I want some more Crawl inside my pussy and make me cum with your little body. Oh my god, that feels so good. Keep going, I_m going to.....................................Shot POV from the little man_s perspective except for the beginning where you can see him crawling up my leg under the covers.
Model:
Goddess Sereph Doll
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_13550736.mp4
File Size : 61.18 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:10:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_13550736.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Delilah_s ASS will hold you down

Description:
Key words: Fem Dom, Human furniture, no mercy Face Sitting, Face Pounding, Face Grinding, Stepping on his face, Full Weight Ass &amp Boots Smothering, Throat Choking, Boot Choking, lots of breath play, very brutal Impact, Physical domination and VIPER TONGUE HUMILIATION....His Reward: Delilah strips down to her Pantyhose and boots, she then orders the slave to lick off the sweat on her Latex Hobble skirt mixing a huge glob of spit...thirst quencher _When you_re ready tol book live session with a TRUE LATIN DOMINA &gt TheOnlyDelilah.com
Model:
SQ Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13061866.mp4
File Size : 130.88 MB
Duration : 00:11:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_13061866.mp4