Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Tristina Millz 47 (H264 MP4)

Description:
Theres nothing ebony hottie Tristina Millz loves more than showing off her juicy booty. When she is gassy, the sight of her sexy ass is wood-inducing, to say the least. Tristina is such an outgoing little lady, and she is a blast of fun for any sort of fart fanatic Contains:?EBONY ASS FETISH, SMELL FETISH, ASS SMELLING, POV, ASSHOLE FETISH ?High Definition 1280x720?
Model:
Fart Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_24108473.mp4
File Size : 38.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_24108473.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Boyfriend Gets A Stinky Facesitting Fart Revenge

Description:
Oh what a pickle My poor pathetic boyfriend has found himself in He has been to Me during our brief relationship and I am fully sick of it So he wakes up, all tied up, and he is about to regret life decisions at this point He starts to belittle Me instantly as I describe to him what is about to happen. I then proceed to give him the punishment of a lifetime by plopping My almost nude (just wearing a teeny tiny thong) booty on his face And, oh boy, am I gassy I unleash My wrath of gas right into his nostrils and mouth I also take My turn in talking down to him and laughing at his misery. I even use his moppy hair to grasp onto and shove his face deeper into My butt crack Ahahahahaha This is what he gets And it is well earned and deserved
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19422003.mp4
File Size : 224.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_19422003.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Stevie Rose_s Mouth Soaping

Description:
See Stevie Rose Spanked &amp Soaped &amp Spanked (&amp Anna Spanked too) for a longer description of the movie this is from. The short version is that while I was spanking Stevie and Anna was helping me by holding her wrists, Stevie called Anna a bitch. That was a poor decision, and one which she would immediately come to regret as we take her to the bathroom to get her mouth soaped....... This is only for people who want to see the mouth soaping and the 43 spanks from Anna and me with our hands while Stevie has the soap in her mouth........ If you_ve already bought the full version of this movie with Anna and Stevie, don_t waste your $5&nbspbecause there_s nothing new in this.
Model:
Punishments Only
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_18260364.mp4
File Size : 20.84 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:04:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_18260364.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Mia Punishes Her Bad Student Remi

Description:
Ms. Mia is constantly going at it with one of her best, but most disobedient students, Remi. Today, Ms. Mia finds Remi is hiding a big bag of candy from her. She scolds Remi and gets ready to punish her. Remi insists the candy is medically necessary. She says she loses feeling in her feet when her sugar is low. Ms Mia doesn_t believe her, so Remi has Ms. Mia sit down and take off her flats. Remi gets Ms. Mia_s ruler, and takes off her stockings. She tells Ms. Mia to hit the soles of her feet with the ruler. Ms. Mia does, but Remi can_t feel it. Remi notices how dirty Ms. Mia_s feet are from her flats. She makes smart remarks about them, so Ms. Mia decides to punish her afterall. Ms. Mia makes Remi sniff her flats, and then tells her to rub her feet because she stands on them all day. Ms. Mia_s feet really stink, and they are dirty too. She has Remi_s candy, and tells her to give her a foot rub in exchange for the candy. Remi goes off, but agrees to it. She sits on to of Ms. Mia_s legs and rubs Ms. Mia_s feet. Remi does a good job, and even tickles Ms. Mia a little. Just when Remi thinks she will get her candy back, Ms. Mia adds on to the punishment. She tells Remi to eat her own candy from between her toes. This disgusts Remi at first, but then she gets into it Afterward, Ms. Mia realizes how pretty Remi_s high-arched feet are, and worships them. Note: 720x540
Model:
Planet of the Arches
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_3204554.mp4
File Size : 96.76 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:16:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_3204554.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 360 VR - Couple Crushes Shrunken Steve POV

Description:
WARNING This is a Giant Couples video featuring a giant man and woman.A long requested story is finally here Auden has just shrunken down her boyfriend because he didn_t want to go to the beach. Stunned, his best friend goes to investigate. When he finds his shrunken friend he confronts Auden about what she_s done. She reveals that she can_t change him back so the giant guy suggests they crush poor tiny Steve. They both know Steve likes feet and his friend thinks it would be fun and humiliating to step on him himself. Auden gets in on the action though too. Lots of great dialogue leading up to Steve being crushed by both of them, and finally one last time by AudenYou don_t need a VR Headset to watch our VR videos (but it makes it cooler of course) Instead you can use the free basic desktop viewer on: https:theta360.comensupportdownload You can also use Google Cardboard and a Cardboard enabled VR player.
Model:
CANADIAN AND ASIAN GIANTESS FANTASY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15741908.mp4
File Size : 82.87 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:11:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15741908.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- No Workout Partner - No Clothes Knockout (MP4)

Description:
Amazon Muscle Goddess Rapture is waiting for her puny client to arrive at her house for his personal training session. Growing more impatient with each minute he is late, Rapture decides to give a demonstration to you about how you achieve an amazing body such as hers. Starting off with her arms &amp shoulders, moving to her back, and down to her massive legs &amp rock hard ass, Rapture takes her time flexing each muscle, allowing us to enjoy her perfect body. Always one to push herself to the limits, Rapture decides her already toned muscles are not pumped enough, and begins a series of exercises to achieve maximum size. With curls &amp shoulder presses, she works herself into quite a sweat. Not letting that get in her way, we watch as she removes her top, allowing us to gaze at her double D tits. Lucky for you, a jump rope workout is next. Rapture taunts and teases you as those perfect tits bounce up &amp down with each swing of the rope. Completely sweaty &amp glistening, Rapture shows us how to do a push up in perfect form. She allows you to drool over her halfway naked body, as those tits bounce against the floor. By now, being totally dripping wet, she removes her shorts and panties. Commanding you to stare and admire her rock hard, naked body, she finishes her workout with the sexiest set of crunches you_ve ever seen, pussy &amp ass on full display. As she finishes her workout, Rapture notices the tiny man to the side of the room. We see through his eyes as she approaches him, humiliating &amp verbally assaulting him for being late. Strapping on a pair of boxing gloves, you watch as she pummels him, hitting him over &amp over with an onslaught of hooks and crosses. Tired and ready to go home, Rapture cocks back for one finalfatal blow, knocking you, the tiny dweeb of a man, .&nbsp
Model:
Raptures Fetish Playground
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17998610.mp4
File Size : 266.93 MB
Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_17998610.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Inhale Katy Smelly Eggs Farts - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 33 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Fetish Films presents this delicious farting movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
Katy is so delightful using her slave Elaine to smell her stinky farts. She is a angry Domme and drops farts on her nose obeying her to smell and to get her nose very close to her dirty asshole making Elaine almost throws up because those farts are so stinky. Mistress Katy is a bad girl and has a dirty ass full of farts so she keeps blowing them all over the girls nose.
NASTY BRAZILIAN FARTING MOVIE STARRING EVIL KATY IN MANY SCENES OF: BIG BUTTS, DIRTY ASS, HUMILIATION, LESBIAN AND ASS SMELLING
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19845479.mp4
File Size : 790.37 MB
Duration : 00:33:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_19845479.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Variety of Farts(WMV)

Description:
I start off oiling my body, out of know where I feel my tummy bubbling. I guess I have gas from chewing bubble gum all day. I let out a variety of farts, little ones, muffled ones, loud ones, silent lol. You don_t know which one you_re going to get.

Also available in (Mp4)
Variety of Farts(MP4)

This clip includes:farting, asshole fetish, ass spreading, booty shaking, shower scene, Oil, Thong
Model:
Lisas Fetish Emporium
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_12988452.mp4
File Size : 22.14 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:04:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_12988452.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- My step-son the foot slave - mp4

Description:
***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP. YOU WILL NEED A PROGRAM TO VIEW CLIP*** Step-Mommy will show you who is in charge of the house. She makes you clean her feet. You like feet so why not your step-mom_s.
Model:
Alexis Playground
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16037174.mp4
File Size : 37.97 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:06:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_16037174.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Allien Vines 2

Description:
Izebel Vivant is meeting Ludella at a swamp to film a youtube video about a supposedly haunted location where some people disappeared. On her way there Izebel see_s this strange woman (played by Leila Hazlett) who just stares at her but never speaks. Suddenly a vine grabs at Izebel frightening her into running off. She runs off into the swap and accidentally runs into thick mud. She struggles as she slowly sinks in the mud. Just as she is managing to drag herself out she sees the strange woman again. The woman willing walks into the mud. While doing so she summons vines to grab Izebel and pull her back into the mud. The woman sinks under the mud as Izebel watches terrified. Two vines then grab Izebel and pull her shirt and skirt off. She is then pulled deeper into the mud and slowly sinks all the way under. There is a brief shot at the end of Izebel coming up from the mud.
Model:
Damsels in DIDVP
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16492602.mp4
File Size : 419.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_16492602.mp4