The Pleasure of Punishment - Spanking! (Bare & Red Ass)

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2358

You will see just what Mommy Sarah does with all the naughty girls who come along to see me. I must admit that when I was first asked to make some films featuring AGE REGRESSION, DIAPER TRAINING, and DIAPER PUNISHMENTS I was not sure what to do but some good friends who love this scene soon put me on the right tracks.

Genres: Spanking, Cheerleader Spankings, Mommy Spanking, Punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:17:12
Size: 895.08 MB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2374

You will see just what Mommy Sarah does with all the naughty girls who come along to see me. I must admit that when I was first asked to make some films featuring AGE REGRESSION, DIAPER TRAINING, and DIAPER PUNISHMENTS I was not sure what to do but some good friends who love this scene soon put me on the right tracks.

Duration: 00:14:48
Size: 769.15 MB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2375

Duration: 00:29:34
Size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2386

Duration: 00:49:34
Size: 2.52 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2394

Duration: 00:36:34
Size: 1.86 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2417

Duration: 00:40:49
Size: 2.07 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share