The Pleasure of Punishment - Spanking! (Bare & Red Ass)

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2066

You will see just what Mommy Sarah does with all the naughty girls who come along to see me. I must admit that when I was first asked to make some films featuring AGE REGRESSION, DIAPER TRAINING, and DIAPER PUNISHMENTS I was not sure what to do but some good friends who love this scene soon put me on the right tracks.

Genres: Spanking, Cheerleader Spankings, Mommy Spanking, Punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:19:17
Size: 1.01 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2094

You will see just what Mommy Sarah does with all the naughty girls who come along to see me. I must admit that when I was first asked to make some films featuring AGE REGRESSION, DIAPER TRAINING, and DIAPER PUNISHMENTS I was not sure what to do but some good friends who love this scene soon put me on the right tracks.

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:44
Size: 758.08 MB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2095

Duration: 00:13:02
Size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2099

Duration: 00:07:40
Size: 656.4 MB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2100

Duration: 00:14:07
Size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2101

Duration: 00:14:01
Size: 1.19 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2109

Duration: 00:16:46
Size: 1.43 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2176

Duration: 00:11:00
Size: 945.5 MB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2182

Duration: 00:25:24
Size: 2.17 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share

Mommy Sarah Spanks-2220

Duration: 00:21:21
Size: 1.09 GB

DOWNLOAD - Keep2Share