Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st August 2024 / Length of video: 12:16
Echo Evangelista
Echo has just got back from infiltrating St William's and is meant to be meeting her friends in the library. She is still wearing the grey and red St William's uniform and while waiting she hears you under the desk. It is obvious you are perving on her but rather than call you out she just smiles at you. She starts to tease and slip off the uniform knowing just how hard you are getting. As she gets increasingly naked you can see she is enjoying you watching and when she is in just her socks she starts to play with her pussy. You are so excited as you watch her play, will she orgasm knowing you are watching her?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd August 2024 / Length of video: 9:59
Miss Ray
Miss Ray has been sent to see you in the medical room. Matron needs a cum sample from you and knowing you have a serious soft spot for Miss Ray she has asked her to 'help you in any way she can'. As you stand in front of Miss with your cock out she starts to slip off her tight outfit as she tells you how to stroke for her. She teases you with her sexy ass and naughty cleavage before slipping off her lingerie leaving her completely naked as she spreads her pussy for you. You can feel yourself getting closer but Miss wants to make sure she catches every drop of your cum. So she gets on her knees and takes hold of your cock. She will finish you off by hand as she gives you a countdown ready for you to fill her sample pot.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
6th August 2024 / Length of video: 12:37
Ivy Rain
Ivy has just got back from pretending to play for the St Victoria's hockey team so she can steal their match secrets. She has gone straight to the changing room so she can shower and get back into her uniform. As she catches her breath she shows you her big black gym panties underneath her pleated sports skirt. She starts to slip off the St Victoria's hockey kit and as she does her fingers slide across her panty gusset. This feels so good she starts to touch her pussy underneath and over the top of her panties. She slips off more of the hockey kit and when she is left in just her big white cotton panties she rubs her pussy over the top of the soft cotton gusset and even slips a finger into her pussy through her panties. As she rubs and fingers her pussy over the gusset she gets closer and closer until she orgasms in her white panties.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
8th August 2024 / Length of video: 11:55
Miss Nixx
Miss Nixx is waiting for a meeting with Headmistress. She is wearing very short shorts with high heels which show off her sexy long legs. While she waits she slowly crosses and uncrosses her legs letting her thighs slide over each other. It feels so good that she starts to slip off her clothes as she moves around showing off her gorgeous legs while standing and sitting. She bends over sliding her hands down her legs and then back up again. When she is completely naked she sits with her long legs spread showing her pretty pink pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th August 2024 / Length of video: 11:35
Miss Cooper
Miss Cooper is waiting for Headmistress in her office. She is wearing sheer cream lace top stockings with her cute outfit and slingback high heels. Her stockings feel very silky soft and she can feel them sliding against her feet inside her high heels. She runs her fingers down her legs and into her heel to caress her highly arched nylon covered feet and soles. The feeling makes her tingle and she slips off her shoes, showing off her stocking covered feet. As she strokes her nylon legs and feet she continues to slip off the rest of her outfit and soon she is left in nothing but her stockings and suspender belt, and she stands on her tip toes while showing off her sexy legs and feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th August 2024 / Length of video: 13:59
Essie Gilligan, Miss Page
Essie has been left alone in a detention. Feeling bored she thinks it will be safe to have a sneaky cigarette seeing as no teachers are around. She gets out her slim vogue cigarettes and lights one sucking hard on its butt and inhaling deeply, it feels so good. However there is an unexpected arrival and when the strict and ruthless Miss Page suddenly turns up Essie desperately tries to hide her cigarette. Unfortunately Miss Page knows exactly what she has been up to and she will not let it go unpunished. Miss Page decides to teach Essie a lesson she will never forget and she makes her smoke continuously. One cigarette after another, sometimes two at the same time, while making her slip off her uniform. Essie is left naked, completely humiliated and never wanting to smoke again!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16th August 2024 / Length of video: 13:31
Morgan May
Morgan is meant to be meeting her friends in the gym before going on an official errand for the Headmistress. She is wearing the official St Mackenzie's uniform with navy opaque pantyhose and high heels. While she waits she crosses and uncrosses her long legs, feeling them as the smooth nylon slips and slides over each other. This makes her feel very sexy and she starts to slip off her uniform as she caresses her nylon covered legs. She shows off her legs in every position as she rubs them together and runs her fingers over them. When she is left in just her pantyhose she slips them off along with her panties and slides her hands and arms into the pantyhose. Now she can feel the nylons all over her completely naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18th August 2024 / Length of video: 10:40
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has told her teacher that she is going to the library to study. She is wearing the official St Mackenzie's uniform hoping to convince people she is trying to be a good girl. However, feeling very horny, she has other plans. She gets out her dildo and starts to suck it, running her tongue up and down its length. She lifts her skirt and rubs her pussy over her panties before slipping her panties to one side and sliding the dildo in deep. She fucks herself a little before slipping her panties off completely. As she fucks her toy she unbuttons her shirt and gets her perky tits out of her bra. Now she can play with all her naughty bits as she fucks herself in different positions before bringing herself to an intense orgasm.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st August 2024 / Length of video: 14:32
Lola Lockwood
Lola has faked a hockey injury so she can meet you in the medical room. She explains how she is fed up with having to follow orders at the sex parties and she wants to be able to fuck you however she wants whenever she wants. As she starts to slip off her hockey kit she tells you to get out your cock. You know you really shouldn't but when she reassures you no one will come in you obey. She loves seeing your big cock and she tells you how to stroke it for her. She talks about how she wants extra chances to go riding with you and how you could have secret fucks when you do. When she is completely naked she spreads her pussy and slips a finger in, she is so wet for you and she wants you to cum for her. She gets on her knees, she wants you to spray your hot load all over her cute tits.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd August 2024 / Length of video: 12:34
Matron Forrest
Matron Forrest has come to the changing rooms to make sure no one is skipping their sports class, she needs to make sure all the girls are keeping up with their fitness. She has decided to stay for a while to make sure no girls sneak back half way through the class. While she waits she notices a small hole in her sheer black pantyhose. This is very annoying and when she tries to hide it she accidently creates a ladder. As the ladder creeps down her leg it looks very sexy and she can't resist pulling on it some more watching it slowly sneak down her gorgeous legs. She creates more ladders and as she gets increasingly turned on she starts to strip, getting more vigorous with the destruction of her pantyhose, even ripping large holes. When she is in just her ruined pantyhose she starts to rub her pussy, she wants to cum while still wearing her shredded nylons.

Status
Not open for further replies.