Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
8th July 2024 / Length of video: 13:41
Essie Gilligan
Essie is waiting for Headmistress in her office. She has just returned from pretending to play for the St Margaret's hockey team so she can steal all of the teams tactics. She is still wearing the St Margaret's hockey kit with big gym knickers covering up her big white cotton panties, which are all underneath her pleated gym skirt. While she waits she lifts her skirt showing her gym knickers and she runs her fingertips over, caressing them. They feel so soft she starts to feel very sexy and she begins to slowly slip off the hockey kit while playing with both pairs of her big panties. She pulls them up high into her ass, and also makes sure her ass is beautifully covered by the soft cotton. When she is in just her white panties she has just as much fun and when she slips them off she bounces and spreads her big bouncy ass.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th July 2024 / Length of video: 13:27
Miss Lee, Morgan May
Morgan is in class with Miss Lee and at first they are unaware that you are perving at them from under the desk but when you move and make a noise they call you out. When you appear you are recognised as the stocking pervert that has been sneaking around and stealing students and teachers worn stockings. Morgan and Miss find this quite amusing especially when they can tell you are staring at their stocking covered legs, such wonderful sheer black stockings and Morgan's even have a seam running all the way up the back. They tell you to get your cock out, they want to see you playing with it as they strip and caress their own and each other's sexy stockings. They entwine their legs and when they are left in just their stockings and heels they tell you that they want you to blow all over their stocking covered thighs.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th July 2024 / Length of video: 14:19
Miss Nixx
Miss Nixx has stayed behind after finishing teaching her dance class. She is wearing her pink leotard with opaque nude pantyhose and gorgeous ivory coloured satin ballet flats. While she was teaching her dance class she kept noticing the pretty satin covering her feet and how it was so shiny. It made her want to touch them but she was unable to do this in front of her class but now she is alone. She points her toes and gently touches the satin. They feel so smooth and she feels excited. She starts to slip off her outfit while playing with her ballet flats and when she is completely naked, apart from her pretty shoes, she touches her pussy, it is so wet and ready as she starts to play with her clit She wants to cum while wearing nothing but her gorgeous satin ballet shoes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16th July 2024 / Length of video: 15:15
Nairobi McNeal
Nairobi noticed you, you were watching her from the sidelines while she was playing netball in her very short dress with her big, bouncy, panty covered ass peeking out from underneath. She took the opportunity to sneak off and bring you to the library where you wouldn't be disturbed. Now she wants to see just how much you want her ass, she wants you to get your cock out and play with it. She starts to slip off her netball kit while playing with her big bouncy ass. She can see just how excited it is making you and she loves it. You are desperate for her ass. She bounces it in her gym panties and then in her thong, and when she is completely naked she pulls her ass apart, spreading wide, she wants you to spray your hot sticky load all over her naughty tight asshole.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18th July 2024 / Length of video: 13:06
Matron Forrest, Tamsin Riley
Tamsin has come to see Matron. Matron thinks she is just trying to skip her lesson so Tamsin has to explain that she has a very personal problem. When she says that recently she has been struggling to orgasm Matron is surprised. She suggests some things that might help encourage Tamsin to gently caress her pussy rather than her usual impatient approach, but is does not work. So realising it is serious she gets out her super-fast mega vibrating bullet. She shows Tamsin just how fast it can go before instructing her on exactly how to get the best out of it. While caressing her own pussy she makes Tamsin edge herself several times knowing any orgasm achieved will be even more intense than usual. Each time Tamsin gets close Matron stops her until finally allowing her to explode into orgasm.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st July 2024 / Length of video: 10:43
Morgan May
Morgan has just got back to the changing rooms after her hockey lesson. She is still wearing her cute little hockey kit with big navy gym panties underneath her very short sports skirt. While she was running up and down in hockey her big peachy ass was bouncing a lot. So she stands up to feel it bounce again as she grabs it in both of her hands and wiggles it around. She then lets it bounce on its own as she moves up and down. It feels amazing and she slowly slips off her clothing as she bounces her ass around, and when she is in just her thong it looks very sexy as it moves around, and when she is completely naked she bounces it even harder.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd July 2024 / Length of video: 13:12
Miss Cooper
Miss Cooper is waiting for Headmistress outside her office. She is wearing a black dress with sexy black seamed sheer stockings and high heels. As she crosses and uncrosses her long legs there are glimpses of her stocking tops and the sexy seam starting just underneath. She runs her fingertips over the stockings, they feel so good and knowing there is a cheeky seam it makes her feel very sexy. She slowly slips off her clothing as she caresses her stockings, showing off her long legs and straight seams with her highly arched feet in her high heels. When she is left in nothing but her stockings she slips off her shoes showing her nylon feet and the naughty black Cuban heel.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26th July 2024 / Length of video: 19:22
Alora Lux, Pixiee Little
Alora and Pixiee have just got back from running a very important errand for the Headmistress. They are both dressed in the official St Mackenzie's uniform, although Alora looks a lot smarter than Pixiee. Knowing Headmistress will most likely keep them waiting for a while Alora has come prepared, and she pulls out her vogue cigarettes and lights one in front of Pixiee. Pixiee didn't think to bring any cigarettes and she is desperate for a smoke so she asks if Alora can give her one. However Alora is not known for being generous, especially to the Emos, so after teasing Pixiee she tells her she will have to earn drags of her cigarette. She then uses her power to humiliate Pixiee, getting her on all fours as a foot rest before making her strip to humiliate her further, and she is enjoying every single minute!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28th July 2024 / Length of video: 13:48
Miss Rose
Miss Rose is waiting for her class to arrive, however she is feeling very horny and she knows this will be very distracting for her. So she goes into the teacher's desk and luckily finds a naughty dildo. She does not have long before her class arrives but she has to get rid of her frustrations. So she starts to slip off her clothing as she sucks hard on the dildo making it wet and ready. She has hardly taken off any clothing as she starts to fuck her pussy hard, by just pulling her panties to one side. As she fucks the dildo she continues to take off her restrictive clothing and when she is left in just her stockings and suspenders she fucks herself to a orgasm right there on the desk.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30th July 2024 / Length of video: 18:19
Nairobi McNeal
Nairobi has come to the gym knowing it will be empty for an hour or so. She is meant to be meeting a guy and she is wearing sexy sheer black stockings with black patent court heels especially for him. However as she waits for him to arrive she runs her hands up and down her long stocking legs. They feel so smooth and silky. She cannot resist caressing them and as she does she finds herself slowly slipping off her uniform as she shows off her gorgeous legs. When she is in just her stockings, suspenders and heels she starts to touch her pussy. She slips off her shoes and, as she makes herself comfortable, she plays with her pussy. She quietly moans and while still caressing her stockings she orgasms hard. What a shame her date missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.