Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18th January 2024 / Length of video: 15:28
Miss Ray, Pixiee Little
Pixiee is waiting for Headmistress in her office when she is joined by Miss Ray. While they both wait for Headmistress Pixiee notices that Miss has holdup stockings on underneath her tight fitting trousers. She shows Miss that she is also wearing nylons but instead she is wearing sheer navy tights, with no panties on underneath! Miss thinks she is very naughty and cannot resist the urge to slip off her heel, slide her foot under Pixiee's pleated skirt and rub her nylon covered foot against Pixiee's pussy. This excites Pixiee very much and as they both start to strip Pixiee is quick to return the favour, rubbing her nylon covered foot against Miss's bare pussy. They both use their nylon feet to masturbate each other and when they are completely naked apart from their nylons they make each other cum hard.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st January 2024 / Length of video: 13:31
Essie Gilligan
Essie has been left alone in her detention, but rather than get on with her lines she starts to play with her black sheer stockings, running her fingertips over them and feeling their softness. She admires her legs, they look so good, and as she crosses and uncrosses them she feels amazing. She feels so sexy she starts to slip off her uniform hoping no one will come back and catch her. As she loses more and more of her uniform she shows off her stocking legs in heels knowing you are watching her. When she is in just her lingerie stockings and suspenders with heels she slips off her shoes and sits up on teacher's desk and shows her nylon soles. She opens her legs showing her pretty pussy before reaching in between her thighs and spreading her pinkness.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd January 2024 / Length of video: 15:12
Miss Nixx
Our new physical education teacher, Miss Nixx, has finished her gym lesson and wants to relax after teaching a reluctant class, and she knows the best way to do this. She has her pink battery powered vibrating wand hidden in the school gym for such an occasion. She switches it on and gently holds it against her, over her tight gym leggings, feeling it buzzing against her pussy, but then she notices you watching from behind a curtain on the other side of the gym. She calls you out, she finds it very amusing just how hard you are in your trousers. She teases you, making you drop your pants so she can see just how much you are throbbing for her. She says she will let you watch as she uses her vibrator and she plans to cum hard. However you will not touch yourself, all you can do is watch as you dribble precum!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26th January 2024 / Length of video: 11:48
Morgan May
Morgan has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Victoria's and is waiting to meet up with her friends in the library. She is still wearing the smart purple and black uniform with the mandatory white cotton underwear underneath. She quite likes the feel of the big white cotton panties even though they are not her usual style. She lifts her skirt and runs her fingertips over them, they feel nice against her pussy. They feel so nice she starts to slip off the rival school's uniform and as she bends over she lifts her skirt showing the panties from the back before pulling them up in between her ass cheeks. While she moves around, stripping and playing with her big white panties her ass looks amazing and when she is left in nothing but her panties she pulls them to one side flashing her pretty pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28th January 2024 / Length of video: 16:15
Miss Page
Miss Page is waiting for Matron in the medical room, however she is very distracted. She is feeling far hornier than normal and is struggling to contain herself. She must do something and soon, or she might explode. She notices the medical screen, is it worth the risk? She wonders behind it, would she be seen of Matron came in? She decides to risk it, she has to do something to quench her thirst. She starts to slowly slip off her clothing, sometimes part hidden by the screen but sometimes showing her full sexy body. When she is completely naked she puts her leg up and starts to play. She moans and squeaks hoping she will not be heard or seen should someone come in. She lies down while still behind the screen unaware she can be seen through the gap, she is going to orgasm hard!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30th January 2024 / Length of video: 20:01
Ivy Rain, Lola Lockwood
Ivy and Lola have just finished their netball class and have come to the changing rooms to find you waiting for them. As a school governor you have accidentally invited them both to the governors reception which will be held after their riding lesson. Lola is not happy, she thought she was the only one invited because of her outstanding grades this term. However Ivy is quick to show off her assets and not to be outdone Lola follows. They both want to seduce you and they slip off their netball kits making you get out your cock and stroke it for them. They play with their pussies knowing how you will agree to take them both and when they change into their riding outfits, with tight jodhpurs, they know you will do exactly as they want. You will take them both but first you will blow your load all over their jodhpur covered asses.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st February 2024 / Length of video: 11:55
Alora Lux
New student Alora is waiting outside Headmistress's office for her induction. She is dressed in the official St Mackenzie's uniform with over the knee socks and her shirt and tie done all the way up. She looks very smart and very sexy, and she knows it. When you appear she is confused knowing that no males should be at St Mackenzie's but she is a naughty and she wants your attention. She tells you how she used to be able to wear what she liked at her old academy and she resents having to wear a uniform, but when she sees you hard in your pants she changes her mind. Not caring if she is caught she tells you to get your cock out for her as she starts to tease her pussy, she wants you to stroke as she strips. When she is in nothing but her tie, skirt and socks she plays with her clit faster, she wants you to cum with her!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd February 2024 / Length of video: 13:20
Miss Lee
Miss Lee has come for a meeting with Headmistress, however when she arrives in the office she is surprised to see you and you alone. She straight away clocks you perving at her big round ass and is highly amused. You try to look away but you cannot help it. Miss bends over a little and wiggles her ass, she will have a lot of fun teasing you. She steps it up as she starts to strip, allowing you to get close to her big ass and to even get your cock out and play, Headmistress won't be back for a while. She is wearing wonderful black sheer backed panties and you think you can see her tight asshole, but when she slips them off and spreads her ass wide you definitely can! She teases you more and more as she spreads and bounces her ass but now she wants your hot cum, and she wants you to pump it all over her big ass cheeks and spread asshole!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
6th February 2024 / Length of video: 13:49
Echo Evangelista
Echo has been left alone in her detention. She should be writing lines but she is feeling increasingly naughty and she wonders how much time she will have alone. She goes into her desk and pulls out a dildo, she is going to risk it. She sucks on its length, slowly and gently at first, but as she feels naughtier she takes it deep in her throat, drooling as she gags and chokes on it. She really loves sucking cock but she needs to fuck her pussy to satisfy her properly. So she slips off her jacket and unbuttons her blouse before slipping her panties to one side. She slides the dildo in deep before slowly fucking herself on the desk. She slides it out and sucks the dildo again, she loves how it tastes. She slips off her panties, shirt and bra before fucking herself faster as she plays with her clit until she cums hard in the empty classroom.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
8th February 2024 / Length of video: 15:28
Miss Ray
Miss Ray has come to the school gym to check no one is hiding in there and skipping her class. When she enters she notices one of Headmistress's discarded satin blouses and a pair of satin gloves. She picks them up, they are so soft and smooth against her hands she feels a tingle. Miss cannot resist slipping on the gloves and running the satin blouse over her bare arms and face and the sensation is so wonderful she starts to strip without even thinking about what she is doing. The more naked she becomes the more she can feel the satin and the sensation is making her pussy wet. She starts to pant and moan grinding against the satin. When she is completely naked she slips the blouse on but leaving it undone, she rubs her nipples and her pussy as she moans louds and as she rubs her pussy faster she explodes into orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.