Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th December 2023 / Length of video: 9:17
Lucy Brayford
Lucy has been left alone in her class. She is studying hard but while she reads she mindlessly runs her leather glove covered hands over her nylon legs. She soon notices just how nice it feels and she becomes distracted. She runs her gloved hands over more of her body and it excites her, she needs to feel the leather against her bare skin. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform taking her time to enjoy her gloves as she does. They feel best against her pantyhose but she wants to feel it against the whole of her naked body so she slips off more of her uniform. When she is in just her lingerie she is enjoying herself so much she slips off her bra to feel the leather against her breasts and nipples. As her nipples harden she slips off her panties so she can feel her gloves over every inch of her naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th December 2023 / Length of video: 11:11
Lola Rae
You are inspecting St Mackenzie's' to ensure everything is running as it should be, but Headmistress has had to leave you in the capable hands of nerdy student Lola when called away last minute. Lola is very keen to give you the last part of the tour and when you reach the school gym she starts to flirt with you. She teases with her smart uniform and she can see you are hardening in your trousers, which is exactly what she wants. You know it is wrong but you allow yourself to fall into her trap. She starts to slip off her uniform explaining how if you give St Mackenzie's the perfect rating she will make you very happy. You should know better but when she tells you to get your cock out you obey, and as you grow harder she slips off the rest of her uniform before calling you closer so she can take hold of your cock!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th December 2023 / Length of video: 11:58
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St Margaret's netball team and is waiting in the library for her friends. While she waits she lifts up her skirt and shows the big gold gym panties. They feel so nice around her ass and she pulls on them a little as she runs her hands over their softness. They feel so good she starts to slip off the rival school netball kit, pulling and stroking the big gym panties as she does. When she is in just her underwear she slips off the gym panties leaving her in her big white cotton panties. They feel just as good against her and she runs her hands over them before pulling them up into her ass and pussy, but she wants to feel the softness against her cheeks. She slides her panties down and sniffs them as she pushes them into her face, spreading her pink pussy as she does.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th December 2023 / Length of video: 13:51
Ivy Rain
Ivy has brought you to the medical room knowing it will be empty. She is wearing her very slutty uniform with a very short mini skirt. She knows you will do anything she asks and as she starts to tease you she can see you getting excited in your trousers. She orders you to get your cock out and she starts to slip off her uniform telling you exactly how to stroke for her. You watch her closely as she bounces her big boobs in her bra, you want her so badly. The more naked she gets the harder you become and the faster you stroke, but you cannot cum unless she says so. When she slips off her bra and panties you think you will explode, but you stay in control which you will not regret as she starts to touch her pussy. She lets you stroke faster, she wants you to cum for her, but will you be able to hold on until she says?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th December 2023 / Length of video: 11:14
Miss Leah
Miss Leah has come to the changing rooms to check that no students are hiding out and skipping their lessons, but when she arrives she gets a surprise. She sees you with your face buried into a dirty stinky sock. She grabs it from you and demands an explanation. When you stay silent she tells you exactly what you are, a naughty sweat pervert trying to smell the girls dirty gym clothes. She asks what you think of a more mature woman's scent and she orders you to come closer and smell her warm under arms. You obey an before you know what is happening Miss is starting to slip off her outfit and making you breathe in all of her scent. She even makes you smell her panty covered ass, her warm nylon covered feet and, after slipping her stockings off, she makes you smell her bare toes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th December 2023 / Length of video: 9:32
Amelia Llewellyn
Amelia has just got back from rival school St Victoria's, where she pretended to be one of their netball team to try and steal their tactics. While she waits outside Headmistress's office to report back she admires the cute white ankle socks she is wearing. She pulls them up before scrunching them back down. They are so soft against her feet that she slips off her trainers so she can caress her soft sock covered soles. They feel so good she starts to slip off the black and purple netball kit, playing with and caressing her socked feet as she does. She runs her sock feet up and down her bare legs which feels amazing and soon she is in just her underwear. She slips off her bra and panties and plays with her socks while naked with her legs and her pink pussy spread.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th December 2023 / Length of video: 11:24
Morgan May, Pixiee Little
Morgan has just come back from sneaking into St Hugh's Boy's School. She was sent by Headmistress to bring you back specifically. When she brings you back to Headmistress's office she is still wearing the St Hugh's boys uniform and is very surprised to see Pixiee. Morgan explains who you are and they discuss why Headmistress might what to see you. They can see you are mesmerised by them so they decide to play with you a little and they tell you to get out your cock, which is already hard for them. They start to strip and tease you watching your cock grow as you play. When they are both naked they show their pussies and knowing you are about to explode they want to have even more fun. They call you closer and to your amazement they grab your cock and start to jerk you off, will they make you cum?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th December 2023 / Length of video: 16:37
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain, Lola Rae
Essie, Ivy and Lola have been left in a lesson together. Lola is reading but Ivy and Essie are less interested. Ivy is the first to go into her bag and get out her cigarettes, she marches to the front of the class and lights it, knowing it will annoy Lola. Essie soon follows and lights one of her slim Vogue cigarettes. They both exhale towards Lola who is growing increasingly annoyed. Lola coughs and complains about them making her clothes smell so Essie and Ivy encourage her to slip off her uniform. Lola starts to strip but Essie and Ivy still torment her and when Lola is naked they blow smoke all over her body which Lola secretly finds very sensual. When Essie suggest she lets them blow smoke on her spread pussy Lola forgets herself and as they both blow on her pussy over and over she cums hard.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st December 2023 / Length of video: 18:51
Lola Lockwood, Miss Ray
Lola is in the gym after her dance class when she is joined by Miss Ray. Lola is still wearing her cute dance outfit with smooth nude pantyhose. Miss Ray is also wearing nude pantyhose that have a wonderful shine. Miss cannot help noticing just how good Lola's legs look in her tights and she starts to run her hands all over Lola's nylon legs. Lola feels excited and starts to stroke her teachers legs too. As they caress each other's nylon legs they strip, getting more and more turned on, and when completely naked they slide their tights back on. Now feeling the nylon against their pussies they lock legs and rub against each other, stroking and caressing each other's legs as they do. They speed up as their pussies rub together with the nylon layer and they both cum hard inside their pantyhose.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd December 2023 / Length of video: 11:10
Miss LaLay
Miss LaLay is doing some reading in the library. At first she doesn't realise you are peeping at her from under the desk but when you bang your head she looks right at you. You think you are about to be in serious trouble but she just smiles and winks, but instead of going back to her reading she starts to hitch up her skirt flashing her stocking tops. She wants you to peep on her and she begins to tease, knowing you will be growing in your trousers. When she starts to slip off her clothing you cannot believe your luck and you stay exactly where you are wondering what she may do next. As she moves her body around she loses more clothing and soon she is in just her lingerie and stockings, but she isn't stopping there and she slips off her bra, panties and stockings too!

Status
Not open for further replies.