Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th June 2021 / Length of video: 10:29
Bunnie Stevens, Lola Rae
Bunnie is waiting for Lola in the library after infiltrating St Victoria’s, but when Lola arrives Bunnie is not pleased that she has you following her. Lola has come back from infiltrating St Paul’s and has convinced you, a St Paul’s teacher, to comeback with her. As you stand in front of them both, Lola in a St Paul’s uniform and Bunnie in a St Victoria’s uniform, Lola wants you to jerk of right here and now for her amusement. Bunnie is not impressed buts thinks if she goes along with Lola maybe it will all be over quickly, so they both tell you to stroking your cock while they start to strip. However as they watch you stroke they start to give you conflicting instructions, Lola wants you to go slow so you can last for her, but Bunnie wants you to stroke faster so you cum quickly and she can get back to her work! The question is, who’s instruction will you follow?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th June 2021 / Length of video: 7:52
Miss Lee
Miss Lee is waiting for Matron in the medical room. While she waits she notices a box of latex gloves on the desk and she cannot resist taking one, and she stretches it before slipping it on over her hand. Miss takes another glove, stretching it again before slipping it on over her other hand. She likes the feeling of the latex gloves and she runs her latex covered hands all over her body. However her clothes are getting on the way, she wants to feel the latex against her bare skin. She slowly starts to slip off her outfit, playing with the gloves as she does. Off comes her skirt, heels and stockings so she can feel the latex against her legs, but that is not enough so she slips off her top. Now she can feel the latex over most of her body but she wants more, so she slips off her lingerie too, and now she can feel her latex covered hands over her big breasts and sexy pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th June 2021 / Length of video: 12:45
Lucy Brayford
Lucy has come back to the changing room after her tennis lesson. She is still wearing her little white tennis dress with white gym panties underneath. While she does some cool down stretches she bends over and lets you see right up her mini skirt, showing her big white gym knickers. She does not look at you or speak to you but she knows you are watching her, so she sits on the bench and opens her legs wide. She decides to tease you some more so she slips off her gym knickers from underneath reveling her white cotton thong. She bends ever again giving you a very naughty view of her perfect cheeks and the tiny thong buried in her ass. Now she wants to take it even further and she slips off her thong leaving her with a bare pussy underneath her tiny dress, and then gives you more sneaky peaks up her skirt as she slips off the rest of her tennis outfit.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th June 2021 / Length of video: 7:30
Miss Lee
Miss Lee is waiting outside Headmistress’s office for an important meeting. She does not yet realise that earlier this morning some of the naughty students snuck into her bedroom and sprinkled slow aching itching powder all over her outfit, stockings and lingerie that she had laid out ready for the day. As the itching powder slowly starts to take effect Miss starts to become increasingly uncomfortable and she rubs her body through her clothing. The itching intensifies and looking confused Miss slips off her heels so she can rub her nylon soles. However she does not stop there! Feeling more and more irritated she slips off her tight skirt as she continues to rub her body all over, but it does not help. So off comes her top and her stockings, followed but her lingerie, so finally she can feel more comfortable as she rubs her completely naked body all over.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th June 2021 / Length of video: 11:33
Headmistress Mackenzie, Lola Rae
Headmistress has notices that Lola has been taking her studies more seriously, and with that she has been dressing far more conservatively. So she has taken it upon herself to see if it has had an effect and she has made Lola take an IQ test. She was surprised by the results and has called Lola to her office. When Lola arrives she is no longer dressed in her scruffy Emo uniform but the more sensible official uniform instead. Headmistress explains how Lola is actually a genius and how now she is taking her studies more seriously she should seriously consider joining the Geeks, where her skills could help them to make the school even more money with their clever scams and inventions. So Headmistress shows Lola the new geeky uniform she has for her, and she slips off all her uniform and lingerie before Miss helps her to redress into the cute new uniform.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th June 2021 / Length of video: 15:57
Ivy Rain, Lucy Brayford
Ivy and Lucy are alone in class, they are meant to be carrying on with their work but neither can be bothered. When Ivy notices a cane hanging on the blackboard she cannot resist taking it and having a little play. She flexes it and swishes it through the air so it make an amazing sound. Lucy like the sound it makes so she bends over letting Ivy give her a little tap on her bottom, just so can feel what it is like. Lucy likes how it feels, it makes her tingle all over. She wants to try it on Ivy’s bottom but Ivy is less keen and begs her to be gentle. As both of the girls play around with the cane they slowly start to slip off their uniforms so they can feel the gentle swish of the cane on their increasingly naked bodies. Lucy is definitely enjoying it the most as ends up on teachers desk, completely naked and on all fours as a naked Ivy is allowed to strike her a little harder!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th June 2021 / Length of video: 9:17
Miss Lee
Miss Lee has gone to the gym, she is looking for a new art project for her class and she thought the school gym horse might be a good still life idea. As she examines the large pierce of equipment she runs her hands over it, she never realised just how nice it felt with its brushed leather top. She straddles the horse and grinds against it, which feels good. Miss cannot help spreading her legs wider so she can get further on and she grinds against it more and more. She starts to slip off her tight clothing as she plays around with the gym horse, first slipping off her skirt followed by her top. Now she can feel the hide surface against more of her bare skin and she is loving how it feels. As she slips off her lingerie she can really get closer and she dry humps the big horse before slipping of her heels, stockings and suspenders so she can feel it completely naked.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st June 2021 / Length of video: 10:31
Miss Lee
Miss Lee is reading alone in the library. At first she does not see that you are hiding and perving on her, but as you move to get a better look you sees you! She calls you out and while she tells you off she also notices just how much you are staring at her big boobs and deep cleavage. She is quite entertained by this so she decides to tease you with her big bouncy tits, and when she sees you growing in your trousers she is very clear that you will not touch your cock. She starts to slip off her outfit making sure she bounces her tits as she does, pushing them together so they look even bigger. When Miss is in just her lingerie she slowly slips off her sexy red lace bra and lets her big boobs escape grabbing them and squeezing them before slipping off her panties too, before calling you in closer to bury your face in her warm breasts.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd June 2021 / Length of video: 11:44
Essie Gilligan
Essie is waiting in the medical room, she has just got back from pretending to play hockey for rival school St Williams and is waiting to report back to Matron. As she waits she notices Matron’s stethoscope on the desk and cannot resist taking a closer look. She slips the earpieces into her ears and tries to listen to her heart through her polo shirt. However she is struggling to hear much. As she continues to try and find her heartbeat she slowly starts to strip off the rival hockey kit and off come her boots, socks and skirt. At this point she realises that maybe she could hear better if she did not have a top on so she slips off her polo shirt and tries to listen through her bra, but it is still no good. So finally she slips off her bra and now she can hear her heart pumping hard, and she is so delighted she slips off her gym knickers and her thong underneath too.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th June 2021 / Length of video: 9:28
Bunnie Stevens
Bunnie has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St Paul’s netball team and is waiting in the changing rooms for her fellows students to return. As she waits she starts to play with her white ankle socks, pulling them up before pushing them back down, they really do look very cute. She carefully slips off her trainers revealing her sock covered soles and gently pulls at the ends so she can wiggle her toes inside the cotton socks. Bunnie slowly starts to strip ready for a shower, continuously play with her socks throughout, stroking them, pulling them up and wiggling her toes inside. When she is in just her underwear she rubs her socked feet together enjoying the soft sensation against her soles. As she slips off her bra and finally her thong she is left in nothing but her cute white ankle socks, maybe she will wear them into the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.