Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th April 2021 / Length of video: 10:41
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain
Ivy has just returned from infiltrating rival school St Margaret’s for Headmistress and is waiting outside her office. She is still wearing the bottle green and gold St Margaret’s uniform with ankle socks and bowler hat. While she waits she is joined by Essie who is most amused to see Ivy dressed in such a smart uniform. Essie taunts Ivy, pulling on her smart tie and laughing at her, but she is less amused when she finds out that Ivy was chosen for a special mission for Headmistress and suddenly jealousy takes over. Essie is determined to try on the St Margaret’s uniform to prove she looks best and she encourages Ivy to slip it all off so she can try it all on. However she does not try it on normally, instead she slips it on over the top of her regular uniform much to Ivy’s amusement, and then parades around in a double layered uniform!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th April 2021 / Length of video: 10:33
Alicia Cornell
Alicia was pretending to play for rival school St William’s hockey team when she noticed you skulking around on the sidelines. It became very obvious that you were clearly hoping that the wind would blow up a few skirts showing the girls big gym panties underneath. Alicia has managed to convince you to follow her back to St Mackenzie’s and has taken you to Headmistress’s office. She is disappointed to see Headmistress is not there but decided she can have some fun with you anyway. She lifts her skirt and shows you her grey gym knicker gusset before bending over and hitching up her skirt showing her panties from behind. As she starts to slip off her hockey kit you can see even more and when she is left in only her gym knickers she slips them off along with the thong underneath so she can slip the soft panties back on over her naked pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st May 2021 / Length of video: 8:09
Miss Lee
Miss Lee is waiting for Headmistress in her office, she has been waiting a while and is quite bored. As she scans over the desk she notices Headmistress’s leather strap and cannot resist taking hold of it. She smells the leather which she finds very tantalising and she starts to run the strap all over her body and nylon legs, occasionally slapping it hard against her. The more she plays with the strap the more excited she gets and she starts to slip off her tight sexy outfit. The more clothing Miss slips off the more excited she feels and she spanks herself on her ass and her big breasts as she enjoys the stinging sensation. When she is in just her stockings she bends over the desk so she can spank her bare ass before slipping off her hosiery and running the leather strap all over her naked body, and as she parts her legs she even lets the strap slide across her pierced pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd May 2021 / Length of video: 10:39
Dolli Silver
Dolli has been left alone in her detention, she is wearing her slutty uniform with over the knee socks that have been pushed down. She is not interested in doing the work set for her so she swings her legs backwards and forwards looking bored before reaching down and pulling at her cute socks. She stands up and slips off her heels before sitting up on the teachers desk, now she can pull her socks all the way up past her knees. She likes how her socks feel, they are soft and stretchy and she plays with them as she starts to slip off the rest of her uniform. As she strips she puts her feet up on her desk showing off her sock covered soles, pulling on the underneath of her socks letting them ping back against her toes. Soon she is completely naked apart from her socks and you can watch as she enjoys running her fingertips all over her sock covered feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th May 2021 / Length of video: 9:18
Essie Gilligan
Essie is alone in the gym, she is dressed in her very skimpy gym kit with white ankle socks and plimsolls. As she waits she notices you skulking around and calls you closer. She can tell by your uniform that you’re a St Hugh’s student, and as you gaze at her open mouthed with a bulge in your trousers it is clear that you do not see hot women very often. Essie finds you very amusing and she starts to tease you while wearing her gym kit, but she wants you to entertain her and she slips off her top while ordering you to take hold of your cock. Now with your trousers and pants around your ankles she tells you to start stroking yourself, and she explains how she wants you to cum for her but only when she says. She teases you relentlessly as she slips off the rest of her gym kit, and when she is completely naked she gives you a countdown all the way from ten!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th May 2021 / Length of video: 10:52
Lucy Brayford
Lucy is ready to go on a mission for Headmistress and is waiting to meet other students in the library. She is dressed in the official St Mackenzie’s uniform with her blouse and tie done all the way up to the top. While she waits she is clearly engrossed in a book which is making her hot under the collar. The more she reads the naughtier she feels and she runs her hands all over her smart sexy uniform. She is getting so excited she puts the book down and starts to play with her uniform. She knows just how good she looks and she starts to strip, starting with her blazer before slipping down her skirt showing her pantyhose ass. The more she slips off the sexier she feels and after undoing her tie and unbuttoning her blouse she is left in just her white lingerie. However the lingerie soon comes off too, leaving her in just her boater hat and sitting with her legs spread.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th May 2021 / Length of video: 7:47
Alicia Cornell
Alicia has been in her dance class when she went over on her ankle, she has managed to make it to the medical room but Matron is nowhere to be seen. Alicia is still wearing her sexy dance leotard with opaque nude pantyhose, ballet slippers and leg warmers. She elevates her bad ankle and examines it, she is clearly in a lot of pain. She carefully slips off her ballet slippers and leg warmers, wincing as her ankle twinges. She tries to walk on it but t is no good and she is feeling hot and uncomfortable, so she starts to slip off the rest of her dance outfit. As she slowly slips off her clothing she continues to try to walk on her bad ankle which is not very successful, and when she slips off her pantyhose and thong, nearly losing her balance when she does, she is left completely naked and finally accepts she will have to sit still until Matron appears.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th May 2021 / Length of video: 10:13
Ivy Rain, Lucy Brayford
Ivy and Lucy are getting ready to pretend to play for rival school St Margaret’s hockey and netball teams so they can throw the matches. Ivy is dressed in the hockey kit and Lucy in the netball kit. However Ivy is feeling mean and as Lucy tied her laces she acts like she is tucking in a label but in fact sprinkles itching powder down the back of Lucy’s clothing. The effects of the powder soon kick in and Ivy sits back and watches while Lucy starts to itch like crazy, rubbing her body all over. This only spreads the powder through the clothing and soon Lucy is frantic and stripping off all the netball kit and her underwear! Once Lucy is completely naked and the itchiness calms down she realises what Ivy has done and snatches the itching powder and tips the rest all over Ivy. Now she can sit back and watch Ivy frantically strip off all her clothing too!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th May 2021 / Length of video: 9:43
Bex White
Bex has just got back from pretending to play for rival school, St Victoria’s, hockey team in an attempt to throw the match. She is waiting outside Headmistress’s office ready to report back on how it went. While she waits she parts her legs showing the black gym panties she is wearing underneath her pleated skirt. She knows you are secretly watching but acts like no one is there as she continues to flash her big black gym knickers. She starts to slip off the rival school’s hockey kit, making sure she leaves on her pleated skirt so she can still flash her panties. However she does slip off her gym panties so she can then flash you her white cotton panties underneath. As she continues to tease you with upskirt peeks, from the front and the back, she is soon left in only her panties and skirt and it is now she drops her white knickers and lifts her skirt for you.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th May 2021 / Length of video: 19:40
Bex White, Bunnie Stevens, Dolli Silver, Headmistress Mackenzie, Pixiee Little
As Head Boy of St Hugh’s you have been sent to St Mackenzie’s Headmistress’s office and now you stand in front of Headmistress who is accompanied by four of her sexy students. Miss explains how she has come up with a program to take advantage of all the money at St Hugh’s and as Head Boy you will be the one to make sure all of the boys sign up to this ‘very expensive’ program. This program will ensure that all boys are able to concentrate fully so their grades will improve tenfold, and this is how it will work… Groups will come and stay at St Mackenzie’s where you will undergo mass milking. That’s right, you will all be milked over and over by our students making sure your balls are so drained you have no distractions. However while Headmistress explains she wants to test you, so you will stroke your cock for her while you listen very carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.