Spanking Fetish, bad girls will be punished

Veruca James Whatever It Takes Bombay

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Whatever It Takes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Locked and Loaded: Katie Kush Bailey Island

Cast: Katie Kush ,The Pope
Genres: Sadism ,Electrical Play ,Metal Bondage ,Hair Pulling ,The Pope ,Big Ass ,Submission ,Crop ,Bondage ,submissive
Video language: English
Katie is a tendency to be a bit of a brat when she can, but today Katie shows off hersubmissive side. The brat is still there, but The Pope dominates her in a way that keeps the brat incheck. Katie begins bent over a steel pipe with her ankles and wrists restrained with leather cuffsthat are shackled to the steel structure. Upon entry, The Pope adds a leather belt to keep her inplace as he goes to work on his little toy for the day. Spankings and flogging turn Katie’s ass abright red to get her warmed up and ready for what is coming in the next scenes. Before she isreleased, her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and fucked while a vibe is pressed against her clit toensure screaming orgasms.Next, Katie is strapped down to a bench with leather belts, and fully stretched out. She is helplessand vulnerable and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. First, he tugs on her sensitivenipples, then plucks her pubic hair out one by one. The flogger helps get her flesh sensitive beforehe uses some electricity to over-stimulate her, and then shoves a vibe against her cunt. Orgasmspour out of her uncontrollably, just as he planned it. The cattle prod is used to maintain hersubmission and increase her suffering.In the final scene, Katie is folded in half again, but this time right side up so that we can enjoy all ofher body and emotions as she suffers one final time at the hands of The Pope. We begin with somefierce finger-banging to get her warmed up for the brutal bastinado that’s coming. She hates it, andthat makes him love it more. Katie almost breaks from the foot torment but holds on long enoughfor her reward of non-stop orgasms as The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit.
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked and Loaded: Katie Kush

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One East Durham

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Gift Of Submission New Springfield

Cast: Bonnie Day ,Mz Berlin
Genres: natural boobs ,fake boobs ,switch ,Redhead ,Slave ,Sub ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Corporal Punishment ,Pussy Eating
Berlin comes home from a long week to discover Madeline has left her with a delicious surprise, Bonnie Day in a cage! Berlin was expecting a quiet weekend but can’t resist the urge to use Bonnie all weekend as she sees fit. Bonnie is ass plugged and made to cum, her ass is spanked and whipped and she’s single tailed and cat o’ nine just to prove she’s worthy enough to fuck Berlin’s beautiful pussy with a dildo gag and lick that wet pussy and ass clean. Bonnie suffers so beautifully with nipple torment, dick on a stick, handcuffs and strap-on ass fucking to uncontrollable orgasms. Once Bonnie knows her place she’s dressed in heels and a leather corset and made to sleep in a cage for the rest of the night!
Duration: 1:18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Gift Of Submission

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Two Lawai

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Maestro
Genres: Athletic ,shaved ,toned ,Discipline ,Brunette ,big dick ,Slave ,Anal ,top ,bottom
Trainee DiMarco has been spoiled these last few months with invites to attend the Upper Floor lounge and mingle with the guests of the House. and all the attention that entails. Her time in the basement is overdue, and the trainers are eager top take her down a peg.
First, the slut is tied and made to balance painfully on iron rods while demonstrating her composure under a whip. Then she is viciously gagged and bound for use in a face fuck table, before finally being placed into a wicked device of objectification for a hard spanking and fuck.
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2475kbps

File size: 958.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Fantasy - Trampled, Slapped, Spanked And Eating Dirt Plaucheville

Arya was surprised at Polly's request, but then she realized what the sly bitch wanted from her and decided to take the initiative and start worshipping her sweaty white socks that were already on Polly's feet.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24700kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Trampled, Slapped, Spanked And Eating Dirt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves Koyukuk

Cast: Cherie DeVille Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro
She is a glamorous, golden-haired tying doxy. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so lengthy that surprising her takes a bit greater quantity creativity, but that is alright.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 102kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Maid: Rebecca Vanguard Fucked and Humiliated New Lisbon

Cast: Wrex Oliver ,Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Leather ,BDSM ,Hot Wax ,OTK ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom
Maid Rebecca Vanguard is hurrying to finish cleaning Wrex Oliver’s bathroom when Wrex approaches. Wrex asks if the toilet is clean and then pushes Rebecca to her knees to inspect the toilet. Rebecca’s insistence it’s clean isn’t enough for cruel Wrex who gets his jollies by dunking poor Rebecca’s head in the toilet. Her long brunette hair now dripping wet, Rebecca again assures him it is. This only antagonizes Wrex. He demands she lick the toilet bowl to get it completely clean.
Without a chance to clean herself, Rebecca is thrown over Wrex’s knees and gets spanked on her bare bottom. Her clothes are torn and removed. Her ass glows pink from Wrex’s firm hand. Rebecca’s cries of pain only increase Wrex’s desire and he whacks her ass with a paddle.
Wrex binds his poor maid’s wrists to her ankles, leaving Rebecca vulnerable and exposed. He pushes a little pink vibrator against his maid’s clit and this drives Rebecca crazy. Wrex strips and stands over his helpless maid, his cock inches from her face. Rebecca knows to open her mouth to please her employer. Wrex fucks her mouth and then he fucks her pussy. He flips Rebecca over, ass up, head down. Wrex fucks her deep and slaps her ass. Rebecca moans with joy. She’s enjoying this too much.
Wrex lights a candle and watches the hot wax drip down on her ass. He demands Rebecca not move but she squirms, unable to keep still as the hot wax meets her sensitive flesh. Wrex slides his fat cock back into Rebecca’s dripping wet cunt. The he puts her on her knees and slides his cock into her mouth. Rebecca is helpless as Wrex presses her mouth against his groin. She repeatedly takes his cock deep into her throat with ease. This isn’t her first time enduring this kind of humiliation. Wrex rewards Rebecca with the little pink vibrator, pressing it up against her clit and bringing her to orgasm. He fucks her again and cums all over his poor little maid before telling her to finish cleaning.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid: Rebecca Vanguard Fucked and Humiliated

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech-Fantasy part 12 Sinking Spring

Melissa wanted to switch places with her new friend and spank her ass, feet and face in the same way, sometimes she did it clumsily, and sometimes her blows were pretty good and left marks on the bitch's ass.
Duration: 57:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11600kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech-Fantasy part 12

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stocked Slut Part Two Cobar

He screws her mouth to the floor. He whips her. He canes her. Harsh marks crisscross all over her body, spiking her into the never never land of love. Her pussy swells. She's lost all sense. She's hysterical. He spanks her ass till it's red like a baboon in heat. Pure animal. Pure flesh. Pure love.
Format: real
Duration: 25:46
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 138.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocked Slut Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Polvadera

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat: Episode 2 "Thank You Mistress Bobbi" Selayang Jaya

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: CBT ,Chastity Play ,Black ,Bondage ,Slave ,slim ,buttplug ,Pussy Eating ,Pegging ,Pain
Mistress Bobbi Starr is perfection with natural beauty and the brains to match. She’s the girl next door who you fantasize about and are intimidated to approach. Thankfully for us she’s also a sadistic bitch and horny as hell! Coy submissive Mickey Mod is on his second day of training and Mistress Bobbi doesn’t hold back. She humiliates and torments him by making him wear painful high heels while being spanked, paddled and plugged with an electrified buttplug. She administers CBT and hotwax while fucking him in the ass with a dildo attached to the heel of her boot! Bobbi uses his hard dick while he is in uncomfortable bondage to get herself off then leaves him used, abused and denied.
Come back to follow Mickey’s training and see if he can progress to serve on the prestigious Upper Floor!
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Episode 2 "Thank You Mistress Bobbi"

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xmas2010 Gwalior

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Circus Sands
Xmas spanking for our petgirl Evey.
Duration: 2:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 38.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xmas2010

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Beaver Dam

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strictmoor Academy 1940s Discipline Scene 8 Berger

They are then each led downstairs for an over the knee spanking from Miss Schnieder. These four naughty girls will not be smoking anymore!
Duration: 25:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24996kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strictmoor Academy 1940s Discipline Scene 8

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Walk of Shame Slut Lilyan Red, Disgraced, Humiliated, Fucked in Public Kuching

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Antonio Ross ,Lilyan Red
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Orgasm Denial ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Public ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,top
Lilyan Red is a masochistic pain slut that loves to be humiliated in public. Her last name pays homage to the color that she prefers her ass to be: a bruised and blistered shade of bright red. She is the kind of young, wanton slut that needs to be put in her place and cowers when scolded in public. Steve shackles her wrists and ankles with standard police handcuff that leave her helpless and completely at the mercy of his sadistic mind. He parades her around a flower market and slowly decorates her to be his whore-vase. Steve cuts holes in her slim dress and adorns her fragile figure with roses and orchids to objectify her body. Her body is now Steve’s vessel and he will use it any way he sees fit. He continues to shred her dress into pieces until her small natural breasts and teeny pussy are exposed to all the prying eyes of the innocent bystanders. Her walk of shame continues and she is dragged to a public fountain. People watch in utter disbelief as this naked woman pathetically hobbles through the water while drool oozes from her mouth gag. Her walk becomes increasingly labored as the pain of hot sidewalk singe’s the bottoms of her feet which cause her to whimper and beg for mercy. Steve knows exactly what kind of mercy a whore likes this wants and he leads her to a local bar where a depraved group of sex crazed maniacs await to devour this young woman. Every flower needs to be watered, so Steve dumps several full glasses of water all over head until she is drenched. He then throws her to the floor and shoves his massive cock into her mouth. A man in crowd gets so excited that he whips out his dicks and crams it down her throat until she chokes and gags from the face fucking. The crowd cheers and laughs at her pathetic need for validation and spanks her ass until it glows bright red. Lilyan is completely overwhelmed by the crowd and surrenders to their most base desires. She is tossed on top of a bar stool so Steve and another man in the crowd can take turns fucking her tight pink pussy. Another person lunges and crams a hitachi onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She cries out and begs to cum but the crowd loves orgasm denial and says “no.” As she fucks and sucks, the pain from holding back her cum is overwhelming and when she can barely stand another second of the torment she is allowed to cum the first of many multiple orgasms. She is tossed to floor so two men can blow massive loads of jizz all over face. She licks it all up and collapses to the floor cum drunk, choked out, and breathless for more.
Duration: 56:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walk of Shame Slut Lilyan Red, Disgraced, Humiliated, Fucked in Public

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage Bosler

Cast: H3ll4SL00tz ,Skylar Snow ,Donny Sins
Genres: Squirting ,Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,slim ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Athletic
Levi owns a swanky house that he rents out for sex parties. One morning, while cleaning up after a wild night, he listens to his voicemails, one of which is from Skylar Snow. She says that she got his number from his friend Donny. Donny told her about how Levi wants a kinky live-in “House Girl”, and that he’s accepting applications. Skylar is more than interested at the opportunity and wants to schedule a meeting, which she does and meets Levi later at his house. She hands her checklist to Levi and he goes over it. He asks if she’s ready and nervously she says yes. He slowly comes up from behind her and rips her dress off. He spreads her legs, rubs her pussy, and spits in her mouth. Skylar gets bent over a chair. Levi pulls her panties aside, spanks her and spreads her ass. After her pussy and ass get probed by his gloved fingers, Levi grabs a leather flogger and hits Skylar’s ass hard and true. Skylar shows her gratitude by saying,”Thank you sir” after every hit. Levi turns her around to face him and spreads her legs. He hands her an Hitachi vibrator, places a rocks glass by her pussy and tells her to pour him a drink. Skylar works herself up to orgasm and squirts into his glass and they both drink it. In the next scene, Levi has tied Skylar up with rope on her side, with her hands behind her back, and one leg up, in a full suspension. Skylar’s mouth, perfectly placed at dick-level, Levi takes advantage and uses it to pleasure his cock. Covered in Skylar’s spit, Levi shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks it deep and hard. After that predicament, Levi takes her down and has her get on her hands and knees on top of his black leather couch. She begs for him to fuck her ass and he obliges. While fucking her ass, his friend Donny Sins shows up as a surprise for Skylar. Donny whips out his huge cock and Skylar gets to sucking it while she gets fucked in her ass. They double penetrate her holes, Donny covers her eyes in cum, and Levi creampies her pussy.
Duration: 56:34

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph Fairplay

Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her. Niki cries at the drop of a hat.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Don't Be Shy: Charlotte Sartre Initiates Saki Cruise Culp Creek

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,Saki Cruise
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Spanking ,BDSM ,Rimming ,shoe licking ,Ass To Mouth ,shaved ,High Heels ,Foot Worship ,natural boobs
TS girl Saki Cruise is new to the modeling world, and she’s afraid that it shows. When she is paired up with Charlotte Sartre for a photo shoot, Saki seizes the opportunity to learn from a pro - but she might be in for a more comprehensive lesson than she bargained for. Saki and Charlotte are both decked out in leather and latex spike heel boots, sexy garters and stockings but soon enough their fetishy, kinky attire is peeled off so these two hotties can get to it. Charlotte takes the lead to initiate nervous newcomer Saki, she wants to help her gain confidence so she bends Saki over her knees to loosen her up a bit with some spanking. Shy Saki giggles and smiles while Charlotte spanks her pale ass turning it bright pink.Saki licks Charlotte’s latex boots eagerly, unzips them with her teeth and worships Ms. Sartre’s toes and feet. Then Charlotte puts Saki through the ringer with a series of punishing, playful toys like the flogger, the crop and then a fat strap-on for Saki’s ass. Charlotte fucks Saki in missionary and then Saki, feeling much more confident now, straddles Charlotte in reverse cowgirl and rides her cock until she is breathless. Finally Charlotte fucks Sakis little hole in doggy and then makes her lick that cock clean. Now for the photo shoot!
Duration: 55:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Be Shy: Charlotte Sartre Initiates Saki Cruise

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wax On, Whacks Off: Cali Sweets 1080p Puerto Madryn

Cast: Cali Sweets
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Cali Sweets is back on Kink and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants. He starts with her tits and then works his way down. As soon as the hot wax is applied, Eli wants to remove it so he flogs Cali’s tits, and then uses the bundle cane to finish the job. He fingers her pussy and extracts some more orgasms with the Hitachi. Finally Cali is bound on her back to the box, exposing her pussy for Eli’s amusement. He starts by slapping her tits along with her tight stomach. He then breaks out the leather strap and the bundle cane once more to really redden Cali’s skin. After Eli applies some more wax to her tits that he takes it off with the flogger again before giving Cali’s pussy it’s reward by fingering and vibrating her into more orgasms.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax On, Whacks Off: Cali Sweets 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off Cape Canaveral

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Black, Bondage, Domination, Fingering, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Half Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD Drew

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams
There is not even enough time to regret the lies she has told before they start to punish her. She knows that neither of them knows the meaning of the word mercy.
Duration: 57:51

File size: 650.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD Shoals

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wax on, whacks off Ponder

Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Black, Bondage, Domination, Fingering, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Spanking, Submission, Tattoo, Vibrator
Cali Sweets is back on Kink and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants. He starts with her tits and then works his way down. As soon as the hot wax is applied, Eli wants to remove it so he flogs Cali’s tits, and then uses the bundle cane to finish the job. He fingers her pussy and extracts some more orgasms with the Hitachi. Finally Cali is bound on her back to the box, exposing her pussy for Eli’s amusement. He starts by slapping her tits along with her tight stomach. He then breaks out the leather strap and the bundle cane once more to really redden Cali’s skin. After Eli applies some more wax to her tits that he takes it off with the flogger again before giving Cali’s pussy it’s reward by fingering and vibrating her into more orgasms.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax on, whacks off

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No More Tears Nicki Blue, pd Angel Fire

Cast: Nicki Blue
Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue, pd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joi for Daddy: Casey Calvert Fucks All Her Holes For You Eaton Rapids

Cast: Casey Calvert
Casey Calvert has done everything you’ve instructed. She shows you her sexy skimpy crotchless panties and spanks her firm ass bright red for your pleasure. She clamps her nipples, moaning as they squeeze her sensitive bits. She sucks on a dildo before sliding into her wet cunt. Her legs in the air, Casey fucks her pussy hard and fast before plunging the dildo into her tight ass. Casey throws her head back in pleasure as she fucks her asshole.
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joi for Daddy: Casey Calvert Fucks All Her Holes For You

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lez Be Bad - Ass-Up And Anonymous Batam

Studio: Lez Be Bad
Cast: Codi Vore, Penny Barber
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Toys, Squirt, Hairy, Tribbing, Femdom, Original Series, Rough Sex, Spanking, Submissive, Domination, bdsm, Foot Fetish
Codi Vore's life has been pretty boring as of late. With a daily routine set in stone, she can predict what's about to happen at every corner. Needless to say, she's searching for a little spontaneity to keep her on her toes. Something totally unpredictable. In order for that to happen, however, she's going to have to relinquish control... starting in her bedroom.
Codi straps herself to her bed, ass-up so that both her holes are ready for the taking. In walks Penny Barber, an anonymous hookup that Codi recruited for this experience. And Penny knows exactly how to dominate the willing Codi... with a plethora of toys and bondage instruments, of course. Legs up... ass-up... it doesn't matter. Codi's at Penny's total mercy, and she loves it.
Duration: 32:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lez Be Bad - Ass-Up And Anonymous

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD Motoyama

Cast: Elise Graves
Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place.
Duration: 41:35

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exposed Dia Zerva, pd Verplanck

Cast: Dia Zerva
And after a short trip through the wilderness he is going to lead her back to the barn and have his way with her some more. The iron brace that PD uses to restrain Dia is ideal for a number of interesting uses.
Duration: 57:10

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed Dia Zerva, pd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabella Soprano and Hollie Stevens Cheb

Cast: Isabella Soprano ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Lesbian ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,shaped
Hollie Stevens plays a hooker who is dominated by the perverted officer Isabella Soprano. After an anal cavity search, Isabella punishes and uses Hollie for her own pleasure. Some nice hard whipping, spanking and strap-on fucking along with pussy, ass and foot sucking in this update with two stunning ladies.
Duration: 23:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 268.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Soprano and Hollie Stevens

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce Beech Bottom

Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation
Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.
Duration: 53:59

File size: 607.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How to Cuckold Your Teenage Step-Daughter Las Condes

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Hadley Mason ,Joanna Angel
Genres: Flogging ,Hitachi ,Smothering ,black hair ,Stud ,Family Roleplay ,Brunette ,Pain ,Spanking ,brunet
Joanna Angel is a hot hipster babe with a hunky new boyfriend, Ramon Nomar, who just moved into her apartment. But Ramon has brought in more than just boxes: he also has baggage in the form of a bratty teen step-daughter, Hadley Mason. When Ramon announces Hadley will be coming to visit them in the city, Joanna has reservations, but nothing could prepare her for what’s to come. Hadley waltzes into her apartment with her disgust barely concealed on her beautiful face. Spoiled to the core, Hadley demands alone time with her step-daddy, then tries to get into his pants, in an effort to rekindle their illicit sexual history. Ramon pushes Hadley off, claiming that their previous fling was a mistake, but Hadley persists in her seductions, playing the brat and putting her round ivory ass in the air for a beating. Ramon is unable to contain his urges and delivers a savage spanking, paddling, and flogging, leaving her plump teen ass bright red and hot to the touch. Hadley knows just how to play her daddy and crawls on her knees to suck his cock and rub her hungry pussy while making innocent eyes at him. Ramon falls for none of it, giving her another strict flogging, and throwing her over the bed for a rough fuck with the electro zapper to maintain good behavior. The next day, Joanna is aghast when she finds sex toys in Hadley’s bed. She calls her in for a little talk. Hadley can hardly wait to taunt Joanna with the truth about her and her daddy, but to her surprise Joanna immediately reacts with a disciplinary approach, spanking her ass and smothering Hadley’s smug face with her pussy. Joanna spends the afternoon teaching Hadley who the real woman of the house is, using the only language she will understand: sexual punishment and humiliation. Hadley is made to lick Joanna’s pussy and ass, then squirt all over the floor like an untrained house pet. Her sensitive pussy is cropped, and her huge tits paddled until Ramon comes in and finds them. Joanna invites him to join in teaching Hadley a lesson, and together they deny her cock, while Joanna greedily gobbles it down and sits on Hadley’s face. Sucking dick and riding Ramon in reverse cowgirl, Joanna squirts all over Hadley’s delighted face, then makes her clean it up herself with her greedy tongue. Ramon traps Joanna in a tight rope shibari tie, places clamps on her tender labia and tits so that they bounce as he fucks Joanna in the ass. Joanna screams in pleasure and pain, begging for the clamps to come off, but instead she gets a zapper and a flogging. After a thorough anal fucking, Ramon removes the clamps so he can better enjoy both her holes, switching between them as he pleases, and causing her pussy to squirt. His little slut step-daughter is tied with ahitachi and made to watch him fuck his new fiance while she is denied his cock. Hadley whines and cums, but eventually decides to be a good girl and begs for Joanna to get his hot load instead of her like a polite guest should.
Duration: 1:25:14

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Cuckold Your Teenage Step-Daughter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Phoenix Marie and Bobbi Starr; Need I say more? Jahrom

Cast: Phoenix Marie ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Gaping ,Strap On ,Big Tits ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian ,LezDom ,slim ,Sub ,fake boobs ,shaved
Let’s welcome the beautiful and talented Phoenix Marie to WhippedAss! This famous pornstar explores kinky sex and lesbian domination at the hands of gorgeous domme Bobbi Starr. Phoenix hates getting her perfect ass spanked yet submits to it under Bobbi’s control. She’s chained and whipped, made to worship feet and has her ass stretched to a gape while strap-on fucked!
Duration: 1:13:17

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Marie and Bobbi Starr; Need I say more?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Snobby Bitch Reynosa

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Krissy Lynn
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Slave ,BDSM ,Femdom ,slim ,shaved ,Anal ,Bondage ,LezDom
Krissy Lynn returns to Whipped Ass in this sexy role play fantasy. Krissy plays a snobby art curator who’s sent to an abandon warehouse as a potential spot to hold an art show. There she finds the tough and sexy Lea Lexis, a Romanian squatter using the warehouse as a place to sleep. Lea isn’t amused at the rich bitch invading her turf and uses the opportunity to have a little fun Whipped Ass Style! Krissy is flogged, paddled and spanked, fucked deep in her ass and is made to lick pussy. She’s bound wide open with pussy clamps and made to cum against her will! Lea Lexis’s evil but seductive dialog torments Krissy throughout!
Duration: 1:09:50

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snobby Bitch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leaving Marks Elizabeth City

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
And I will give her that chance.She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave to Desire: Maitresse Madeline dominates 19-year-old lesbian anal slut! Plum Branch

Cast: Abella Danger ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Bondage ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,Sub ,19-Year-Old ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Fingering ,Latinx
19-year-old Abella Danger stumbles upon Maitresse Madeline’s advertisement for her telephone domination services. Driven by desire she meets up with the dominatrix for an incredible, personal session. Madeline hardly spares her. Instead she unleashes a barrage of punishing domination filled with spanking, bondage, finger banging, pussy licking, a zipper and brutal anal strap-on fucking! Abella is unable to resist as she’s bound to a wall, then tied up in bed and fucked, all the while enduring one punishment after another!
Duration: 59:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave to Desire: Maitresse Madeline dominates 19-year-old lesbian anal slut!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Office Politics: Mia Li Submits to Gold Star Lesbian Lily Cade Maquon

Cast: Lily Cade ,Mia Little
Genres: shaped ,domestic ,Spanking ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Fingering ,top ,Corporal Punishment
Involved in a DS relationship with her boss (Lily Cade), smart ass masochist, Mia Li purposely fumbles on a domestic task, begging for punishment. Her mistress boss takes the bate and disciplines her with an intense spanking and cropping. All this kinky play gets both women hot and bothered leading to pussy licking, finger banging, fisting and a carnal vaginal and anal strap-on fucking.
Duration: 48:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Politics: Mia Li Submits to Gold Star Lesbian Lily Cade

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce Linjiang

Cast: Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce
Nothing ever stays simple. The price for her earlier orgasms is a steep one. Damon Pierce is not a man who gives reward lightly. She is going to pay for every time she cums with the pain and tears that he enjoys.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big-Titted Anal Slave Rewarded & Fisted For Training Teen Submissive Rohrersville

Cast: Aiden Starr, London River, Gia Derza
The second half of our BDSM swinger soiree opens with petulant teenage slut Gia Derza tied on her knees in a back arch, pouting up at her handlers. A small group of guests has gathered to watch as she is finally stripped of house slut London's guidance and she is presented alone for the first time this evening. Stefanos presses a vibrator up against her exposed pussy and she starts to wriggle and moan, but Governess Aiden Starr brings her back into focus with a simple question: Do you remember my House Rules? The question is highlighted by a painful stream of hot red candle wax. Gia lights up with screams, writhing on the vibrator and struggling against her ropes as the crowd refuses to give her any hints. Gia suffers and begs, and it is finally Stefanos who teaches her the rules one last time so she may have a series of tremendous orgasms while being heavily flogged. Gia is then rewarded for her recital while cumming by being given the opportunity to lick Mistress Aiden Starr's asshole in front of the whole party. Meanwhile the crowd is engaged in their own sexual mischief. A gorgeous red headed slut is hanging in a seated suspension, having her trapped body vibrated and caned. A petite little masochistic woman is spanked and heavily caned on her legs and clit, while Rodeo Kitten continues to enjoy fucking her new plaything with a giant strap on while under her Master's whip. Another gorgeous guest has her clothing slowly stripped from her body while in a tight partial suspension, and is made to cum in her partner's hand while surrounded with a pile of her own ripped up clothing. London River isn't off the hook just because Gia has been taught the rules. The guests demand more of her trainee, and deliver their requests in the form of a series of clamps pulled off London's giant tits as she makes the rounds at the party. Donnie Sins is in close pursuit, taking every moment he can to fuck London's inviting mouth and cunt as she tries to politely listen to the guests and not cry out in an orgasm as soon as each clamp is pulled. She promises to teach Gia several skills of a sexual submissive and is allowed one gigantic orgasm amidst the guests. Skill number one is deep-throating, and London wastes no time in grabbing Gia to guide Donnie's cock all the way down her young trainees throat. Gia slobbers and her eyes roll back in her head, but the cock goes all the way down her tight young throat, and so it is on to task two, which is to recite the rules while getting fucked. Gia is thrown on her back and pounded by Donnie while London keeps a guiding hand on her pussy. Gia is succeeds in both her entertaining orgasms and recitation of the rules, so London is finally allowed her cock whore prize. London lays back on the the table and begs for an anal fisting, double penetration, and deep fucking of all her holes while using young Gia's mouth to pleasure her clit. The crowd cheers London on to many sexual antics until Gia's face is covered with hot cum. Well done!
Duration: 1:25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big-Titted Anal Slave Rewarded & Fisted For Training Teen Submissive

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off (2024) Wahiawa

Cast: Cali Sweets
Genres: BDSM
Cali Sweets is back and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballerina Sluts Chhatarpur

Cast: Wenona ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Sasha Lexing
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Pet Play ,Pussy Eating ,muscular ,Femdom ,Athletic ,shaved ,Rimming ,Blonde ,Kinky ,Clover Clamps ,Spanking ,Strap On ,Hitachi ,Submission ,Brunette
Wenona and Sasha Lexing are two ballerinas in training who get used and abused by kinky instructor Maitresse Madeline. They get punished and fucked for their short comings and for just being a couple of sluts. This is a very unique update with lots of lesbian domination and kinky sex including anal strapon, ass licking, nipple clamps, spanking, role play, orgasms and more. A must see!
Duration: 1:20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballerina Sluts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off Burewala

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD