Spanking Fetish, bad girls will be punished

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit! Paul

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded Brookeville

Cast: Sophia Burns
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Metal Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrator
Video language: English
Sophia Burns joins Eli Cross to explore how much she can endure, both outside and in. First Eli has Sophia standing, arms behind her body leaning back in a device, exposing her crotch which he wastes no time spanking hard. Eli cuts off her shirt and panties for easy access to her sensitive bits. He tenderizes her flesh with the flogger, a dowel, and a thick wooden ruler. Then Eli puts some clamps on Sophia’s nipples and adds weight to them and then uses the Hitachi on her pussy. Next, Sophia is bound to a box, bent over leaving her holes exposed, but Eli’s only interested in her ass so he puts duct tape over her pussy for now. After some flogging and cropping, Eli breaks out a stubby aluminum baseball bat that he lubes and slides into Sophia’s welcoming asshole. After a rigorous caning on her ass and thighs, Eli stuffs a monster dildo in Sophia’s asshole. After that he manages to get his entire fist in her ass and then rewards her with the vibrator. Finally Sophia is bound on the box, this time on her back and legs held wide as Eli puts a number of different gauge sounding rods in her urethra and then stuffs his entire fist in her ass again and makes her cum again with the Hitachi.
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Lesbian Stalker Sis Trained as Sex Toy Winnipeg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Maya Kendrick, Sovereign Syre
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Caning, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Dildo, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, Smothering, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Suspension, the wall
Sovereign Syre brings her new fiance Stirling Cooper to her rich step mom´s lavish vacationhome. As soon as they are in the door of the mansion he has her pressed against the wall,pulling out her luscious big tits and round ass. Unbeknownst to the couple, they are being spied on. Sovereign´s little step sister Maya found out that Sovereign was using the house for the weekend. Maya spent the previous summer as Sovereign´s secret submissive lesbian slut, serving her every sexual need behind their unsuspecting parents backs. Maya had thought this would be the perfect chance to rekindle their taboo relationship, but instead she has to rub her own lonely clit while watching Stirling flog her sister´s thighs and tits. Sovereign crawls into the bedroom for a hard spanking and bondage in a handcuffed spread eagle. Stirling slides his thick cock into Sovereign, railing her missionary and doggy. Maya blows her cover when she cums, alerting Stirling to her presence and resulting in a chase around the house. Sovereign has to come to Maya´s rescue, introducing Stirling to her annoying little sister. Mischievous little bitch Maya won´t let go of her lesbian obsession easily, and tries to blackmail Stirling, threatening to tell her parents that he is a pervert. Stirling throws her over his knee and spanks her teenage ass while choking her with her own braids. He rips off her clothes to slap her perky little tits, then pushes her onto her knees and brutally fucks her throat. Sovereign walks in on the scene, but sees through her sister´s ruse and tells Stirling to keep enjoying Maya´s mouth. Sovereign gets out her strap on and Maya finds herself exactly where she wanted to be: with her pussy impaled on her sister´s dildo. Sovereign pushes her strap-on into Maya´s tight asshole and makes her ride it as Stirling canes her pale thighs. Once Sovereign has her fill, Maya´s eyes roll back in her head as she gets a brutal anal ride on Stirling´s fat cock. Sovereign and Stirling tie Maya up in a painful partial suspension and cover her little tits in tight clamps. Sovereign lesbian cuckholds her little sister, sucking her fiance´s cock and teasing Maya´s hungry holes. When Maya can´t take it anymore Stirling fucks Maya hard in her tight bondage while Sovereign rips off her sister´s zippers. With the little sister now turned into a submissive fuck toy for the couple´s BDSM games, Stirling can now use all of their holes for his pleasure. He fucks Sovereign´s wet pussy, then pounds both of Maya´s holes, while her sister rides her face, smothering her with her juicy ass. Once Maya is pounded out like a good little anal whore, Sovereign gets Stirling´s dick in her mouth straight from her little sisters ass and teaches her little sister her final lesson: how to take a load of hot cum.
Duration: 1:22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Lesbian Stalker Sis Trained as Sex Toy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Community Dinner: Correcting O and Debauching Siouxie Post Mills

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Odile
Genres: Gag ,Threesome ,Humiliation ,Dildo ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Discipline ,shaved ,Bondage
This community dinner starts with a challenge: The Steward offers tramp a chance to act as consort and lead o through dinner service. The offer comes knowing there are already several large issues with the table dressing and that our insatiable guests will certainly use this opportunity to humiliate and punish both girls for entertainment.
After several unfortunate mistakes, o is bent over the table and spanked before the Steward places her face between Siouxie Q s legs. She must fuck the guest to satisfaction with a dildo gag, as a humiliated and annoyed tramp goads her on with beatings.
Having enjoyed the spectacle, our salacious guests move on to the playroom to whip, spank, fuck, flog, and blow their way through a magnificent evening.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Community Dinner: Correcting O and Debauching Siouxie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

As Tears Go By part 2 Noblesville

Studio: Shadow Lane
In the sequel to As Tears Go By, Miss St. Clair (Amelia Rutherford) must endure a painful interview with the (Keith Jones) of little Minnie Clifford, the pupil she wrongfully spanked and who was subsequently pulled out of Braemar in protest.
Mr. Clifford informs Miss St. Clair that he never signed off on corporal punishment for his and demands satisfaction from the arrogant English girl, summarily informing her that he intends to spank her long and hard in order to get it.
Sternly turning her over his knee, Mr. Clifford proceeds to give the lissome music teacher an extremely sound spanking and stinging scolding, reddening her round, firm, ballet-trained bottom to pure cherry before he is done.
Mr. Clifford administers the final phase of Miss St. Clair's well deserved punishment in the form of a traditional caning of twelve of the best strokes, leaving the lovely academician well marked and in tears.
The action is strictly disciplinary, the dialog trenchantly witty and the stunning Amelia's responses all any true connoisseur of spanking could wish for. Keith Jones and Amelia Rutherford's exciting and engaging personalities are given full reign to express themselves As Tears Go By Volume 2 and the result is a sparkling gem of pure spanking entertainment. This may become your favorite video ever.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 482.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As Tears Go By part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lazy Mechanic Nikki Hearts Gets Tag-Teamed by Boss & Client Stockbridge

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Helena Locke, Nikki Hearts, Lea Lexis
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
Nikki Hearts has fallen behind again at her job working at Lea Lexis’ motorcycle shop, and Lea is tired of it! She refuses to make apologies on her employee’s behalf and decides it’s Nikki’s turn to face a frustrated client. So when Helena Locke arrives to pick up her bike, Nikki is put to task. Nikki can’t tell Helena when her bike will be done, only that it’s not ready. Helena is not pleased and now Nikki must make it up to her with good customer service. Luckily Lea is here to guide her. She commands Nikki get to her knees and worship Helena’s lean body. She smells Helena’s scent and kisses her all over. Then Lea and Helena strip Nikki of her mechanic’s suit. It’s time to see if Nikki can put in the work without getting distracted. They paddle her over Lea’s knee until her ass is bright pink. They take turns flogging and spanking her and using her mouth for their pleasure. Nikki services Helena with pussy licking as Lea tests Nikki’s multi-tasking abilities. She plays with Nikki’s cunt and Nikki cums hard. Next, Nikki is bound and outfitted with a strap-on cock. Helena slips that cock in her cunt and works it up and down, as Nikki struggles unsuccessfully to touch her beautiful body. Lea sits on her face and Nikki is trapped between these two dominant women as they use her body. Once Helena cums, it’s Lea’s turn and she cums hard as Nikki gets spanked while licking her perfect pussy. Finally, Lea and Helena strap-on cocks and tag team Nikki. Helena slides her fat cock into Nikki’s pussy while Lea flogs her and fucks her mouth. Nikki’s moans get louder and louder as her holes get worked open by these motorcycle goddesses. When Helena is done with her pussy, Lea pushes her cock into Nikki’s tight asshole. She makes Nikki spank herself as she thrusts in and out of Nikki’s ass. Nikki is allowed to rub her pussy and cums hard with Lea’s cock in her ass. Then Lea and Helena take turns using Nikki to orgasm. Once they’re finished, they leave Nikki to her work. Maybe now she’ll be able to focus.
Duration: 1:03:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lazy Mechanic Nikki Hearts Gets Tag-Teamed by Boss & Client

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gorgeous Blonde Cadence Lux is a Good Whore Millsboro

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Cadence Lux
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, blonde, caning, gag, leather, pain, squirting, harness, drool, Bear
It´s Cadence Lux´s first training and she´s ready to prove herself. She has a beautiful body, perfect breasts, legs for days, and expressive eyes. First, she is tied upright and spread eagle for inspection. She is gagged with a strap of leather and flogged all over. Once her gag is removed, the games begin. One of her legs is marked "Good" and the other, "Bad." Each time she is good, she receives a caning on the corresponding leg and vice versa. Cadence loves brutal, degrading treatment, and she cums hard, squirting, and since she asks for permission like a good girl, she receives a bright stripe on her "Good" leg. Next, she is bound in a chest harness with industrial clamps on her nipples. This good little cock whore delivers a messy spit-filled blow job. She strains against the ropes holding her back to choke on cock like a good little slut. Cadence is an enthusiastic cock sucker and ends up covered in spit and drool. For doing such a good job, she gets rewarded with orgasms and another stripe. Now the real fun begins. Bound on her elbows and knees, Cadence begs for cock as she gets flogged, spanked, and zapped. She loves getting her pussy filled and once she has a dick in her, she pleads for permission to cum until she is granted release. She cums hard multiple times on dick and is still hungry for more. Finally, the real and final test begins. Cadence is bound with her cunt exposed. Her nipples are clamped and attached to her toes. If she puts her leg down, her nipples will bear the pain. As she struggles to keep her leg upright, she gets fucked, flogged, and caned. Caught in between pleasure and pain, this greedy painslut cums hard. She keeps cumming through all the pain and impact play as her pussy is fucked, fingered, and vibrated. At the end of the day, it´s clear: Cadence is not only a good whore, she´s also a tough painslut.
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Blonde Cadence Lux is a Good Whore

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Phoenix Marie Dominate Cheyenne Jewel Machiasport

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: shaved ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Facesitting ,Sub ,Anal ,Strap On ,Bondage ,Tattoo
Cheyenne Jewel submits to Phoenix Marie! Phoenix’s debut as a domme is explosive bringing Cheyenne to her knees to worship her boots! She’s spanked and whipped, humiliated then put in bondage and made to lick Phoenix’s perfect ass clean. She’s suspended, plugged and fucked to multiple orgasms. Then chained to the floor and strap-on ass fucked until there is no orgasms left to give.
Duration: 1:07:27

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Marie Dominate Cheyenne Jewel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD Pegram

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Apologies Sanostee

Cast: Ms Kim ,Devon Taylor
Genres: shaved ,Anal ,black hair ,blond ,Cattle Prod ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,BDSM
When Ms. Kim tells you not to scream or whimper, she means business. When her busty blond sub Devon fails to comply with her wishes Devon is made to write a letter of apology while being shocked with the pussy plate, spanked, and zapped. But that is just the beginning of her penance. She will also take the cattle prod, and service Ms. Kim’s pussy and ass before she is tied up and rewarded with a deep samurai fucking that leads to a super intense orgasm.
Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Apologies

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce Lianping

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce
Nothing ever stays simple. The price for her earlier orgasms is a steep one. Damon Pierce is not a man who gives reward lightly. She is going to pay for every time she cums with the pain and tears that he enjoys.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy O'Reilly: Naughty Slut Submits to The Pope Sedalia

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Rope Bondage
Maddy is a dirty slut, and she loves getting tied up and tormented, but we haven’t had her on the pages of Kink for many years. That changes today when she submits to The Pope. How could anyone say no to that? We now present to you Maddy O’Reilly, bound and beaten and made to cum. Maddy begins her journey on her knees like every good whore should, in inescapable bondage. The Pope enters and we get right into the good stuff. After some flogging and cropping, we find out how playful Maddy can be. She clearly loves this more than any of us may have thought, so The Pope cranks up the intensity with some brutal bastinado. She is rewarded with multiple orgasms before moving on to the next scene, where we have Maddy face down and ass up to showcase her luscious ass. The only proper thing to do in this scenario is a double flogging scene to ensure maximum suffering. Her ass and back are berated with non-stop flogging until her flesh glows a bright red. That is followed with some heavy-handed spanking, then she is fucked and made to orgasms repeatedly. The final scene begins with Maddy spread eagle on the floor. She is as helpless as she can possibly be, and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. Her beautiful suffering is heightened with a cat o nine tails as it whips her flesh. She squeals as he hits all of her sensitive spots. The cane stripes her body, then The Pope moves on to the brutal torment of her feet with a knitting needle. The orgasms are plentiful as the scene wraps up. It’s been a while since we’ve seen Maddy, but we are confident in saying it’s totally been worth the wait.
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly: Naughty Slut Submits to The Pope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy Spring Arbor

Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Ramon Nomar, Karlee Grey, Vanessa Sky
Genres: straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, athletic, pain, squirting, suspension, taser, violet wand, zipper, slave, orgy, vibrator, Hitachi
The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide BDSM orgy. Meanwhile, Stefanos has proclaimed that The House will return to the basics: protocol, rules, hierarchy. But busty slave slut Karlee Grey already has the cock deep down her throat and is bouncing her tits like she doesn´t remember a single rule. It will be up to newbie Vanessa Sky to get her rules through painful zipper the guests can rip off of her in exchange for hints. meanwhile Karlee is getting dicked down and screaming for permission to cum, which she is roundly denied by a cruel crowd. Beaten with her fucking Karlee howls while Vanessa tried to absorb her training with tight rope digging into her flesh and a hitachi fixed against her hungry cunt. When she is finally able to recite the rules, Vanessa is thrown onto the floor and get her anal reward while Karlee is flogged and fucked and further denied her orgasms. Meanwhile, the crowd has melted into a total BDSM orgy with spankings, rope bondage, lines of blowjobs, and our very special guests of the night playing with an electro box that denies its beautiful inhabitant any vision through its two way mirrored walls. All she can hear is the vibrator on her pussy and the violet wand closing in on her flesh. When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock. Earning her way out of the box does not offer much relief, and she is immediately tormented with a terrifying taser and fucked with the largest candy cane anyone has ever scene. Covered in glitter like a little ornament, her master uses her like a fuck doll while she begs for cum. Vanessa learns that pain and pleasure roll downhill when she is made to hold buckets of her sister submissive squirt, her buckets getting heavier with each orgasm in tight rope suspension. the corwd is really worked up, single tailing and fucking each other, while Vanessa struggles to prove herself and stay in an athletic squat, holding her buckets proudly, and cumming like a proper whore, waiting her turn with the dick so that she may beg for each anal orgasm from the crowd. Happy Holidays!
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD Algonquin

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nicki Blue
Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Orgy Providence

Mistress Chanta Rose ties her fellow bondage enthusiasts Maxine X and Yumi together and proceeds to have her way with them. Chanta Rose whips their naked flesh, gets them off and pours liquid over their quivering bodies. Mistress Chanta Rose then tells them to get on all fours facing away from each other and gives them both a good spanking. Chanta Rose uses her favorite sex toy on herself while watching her kinky slaves get themselves off. The two sex pot slaves practice giving head on a long dildo while their mistress watches approvingly.
Duration: 28:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 312.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce Koppel

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation
Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy May - A Good Slut (2024) Katrineholm

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Maddy May
Genres: BDSM, Threesome
A blindfolded Maddy Mae stands, waiting anxiously in the middle of a dungeon with her wrists bound in rope and tied to the ceiling, giving Tommy Pistol and Codey Steele full access to her wonderful body. The guys take turns spanking her juicy ass. Tommy tugs on her bush and then fucks her pussy fast and deep. Codey helps lower Maddy to her knees and she blindly services their hard cocks while Tommy whips her supple ass with a leather flogger.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy May - A Good Slut (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Chanel Preston's Squirting Submissive Lesbian Sex Slave Port Sanilac

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Slave ,slim ,Pain ,Strap On ,Leather ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix
Submissive babe Savannah Fox crawls into Mistress Chanel Preston’s dungeon eager to serve. The scene begins when Savannah takes a hard OTK spanking, paddling and finger banging before worshiping her mistress’s wet pussy to orgasm! Tied on top of her cage with her legs tied open, Savannah get’s fucked with a dick on a stick to multiple squirting orgasms. Finally, Mistress Chanel pussy and anal strap-on fucks her leather strap bound slave for a crescendo of pleasure and pain!
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Chanel Preston's Squirting Submissive Lesbian Sex Slave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked and Punished by Kirsten Price! Manitowoc

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price’s spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!
Duration: 51:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked and Punished by Kirsten Price!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Syren de Mer Submits Every Hole to Helena Locke Walkerton

Cast: Helena Locke, Syren de Mer
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Boot, Brunette, Caning, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Pain
Helena Locke has high expectations of her subs, especially Syren de Mer, who comes to her ready to submit. The chemistry between them is dripping hot as Helena uses Syren in every way, punishing her when she disobeys, and rewarding her for a job well done. Syren’s put in multiple positions, including an inverted full suspension, and on her back in chains, as she’s subjected to anal strap-on fucking, flogging, caning and spanking. Syren arrives at Helena’s dungeon to find a letter, telling her how to present herself. Helena arrives and immediately corrects Syren for her backtalk and sloppy presentation. She puts her on her knees and flogs her ripe ass, the leather swatting her hungry pussy with each strike. Helena then pulls Syren down on her boot and makes her slide her dripping cunt all over it before licking it clean. Syren is then put in an inverted suspension so Helena can have unrestricted access to her creamy pussy. She flogs Syren and eats her pussy, giving her a little pain and a little pleasure at the same time. She then canes her, swatting her legs and her cunt and her ass, before fucking her with a dick-on-a-stick. Syren can’t keep herself from cumming, even as she’s made to beg for permission. Finally Syren is chained by the ankles and wrists as Helena fucks her tight ass with a strap-on. She torments her at the same time with a vibrator, and Syren can barely take it. She struggles to ask permission to cum while at the same time trying not to. When Helena finally allows it, Syren cums hard, repeatedly. But she’s not done yet…Syren still has to give her domme an orgasm, so Helena sits on her face and rides her tongue until she cums. She leaves Syren a used, abused, fucked mess on her floor, and Syren loves every bit of it!
Duration: 1:21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren de Mer Submits Every Hole to Helena Locke

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Invasive Anal Interview: Painslut gets fucked by potential employer Becker

Cast: Alana Cruise, Cherry Torn
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, multiple orgasms
Alana Cruise is excited for her job interview at Cherry Torn’s sex store. She has the perfect resume and dresses for success. As the interview progresses, Cherry’s questions become increasingly personal and soon Alana is bent over Cherry’s lap getting an old fashioned over the knee spanking! Although Alana is a little hesitant with the direction of this interview, she really needs this job and she’s even a getting turned on by Cherry’s woman-handling. Cherry knows a slut when she sees one, and she plays with Alana’s pussy until it’s wet and leaking. She fits 3 fingers into Alana’s cunt and finger bangs Alana until she admits she’s a slut and comes hard, making a sticky mess all over Cherry’s fingers. Next Alana is tied down with her cunt exposed, and her mouth in the perfect position for pussy licking. Cherry crops Alana’s pussy before letting Alana show her pussy how much she wants this job. Alana enthusiastically licks Cherry’s pussy as her hips buck to meet the sting of Cherry’s crop. After Cherry is done, she turns her attention back to Alana’s slutty holes. Alana gets a thorough dick-on-a-stick fucking as Cherry humiliates her through multiple orgasms. Then Cherry plugs Alana’s ass with a metal jeweled plug. She flogs Alana’s ass, getting increasingly turned on by the delicious smacks of the flogger and Alana’s moans. Once Alana’s ass is perfectly rosy, Cherry straps on a cock and thrusts it deep in Alana’s cunt. Alana loves getting fucked and takes a thorough pounding from her potentially future-boss. She works that dick, moving up and down, getting it deeper in her pussy with every repetition. Cherry then turns her attention to Alana’s asshole. She pushes her dick in and gives it a good hard fucking. After begging to come like a good girl, Alana is granted sweet release and comes hard on Cherry’s cock.
Duration: 1:14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invasive Anal Interview: Painslut gets fucked by potential employer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roommate's Revenge: Kira Noir and Lilith Luxe Lesbian Switching Landsberg Am Lech

Cast: Kira Noir, Lilith Luxe
Genres: BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gaping, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom
Kira Noir is studying hard for an upcoming university exam, while her roommate and popular cam-girl Lilith Luxe is having a loud fuck-fest downstairs with her favorite clients. Kira can’t get anything done with all the noise, so when Lilith comes into the living room to live-stream a sexy strap-on show, Kira confronts her. The lithe and oversexed Lilith doesn’t like seeing her friend so stressed, so she offers to help her. Kira is studying the impact of “negative stimuli” on the brain, so Lilith offers some real-world experience. She grabs Kira by the hair and bends her over her knee, spanking Kira’s tight, juicy ass until it turns a delicious, rosy pink. Kira is shocked, but she ultimately admits that her interest in the topic might be more than academic. She orgasms hard and begs for more as Lilith crops her thighs and fingers her sweet wet cunt. She uses a zapper on her to give Kira a lesson in the balance of pleasure and pain, then she fucks Kira deep in the ass in reverse cowgirl and missionary. Lilith licks up her sweet ass juices after shoving her entire fist into Kira’s beautiful gaping hole. Several days later, Kira decides to turn the tables on her roomie. She interrupts one of Lilith’s cam shows, handcuffs her and takes advantage of her. Lilith protests as Kira spanks her round, inviting ass, turning Lilith’s cheeks a bright pink before cropping her clit. Lilith may be surprised, but she loves it all and she screams for more! Placing a zipper up the length of Lilith’s long, enveloping thighs, Kira makes Lilith orgasm over and over before flipping her into doggy and fucking her deep in the ass. Kira thrusts her own fist into Lilith’s throbbing pink cunt, sending shocks of pleasure throughout her body. The intensity of the fist fuck causes Lilith to orgasm multiple times, as she squirts her sweet cunt juices high into the air.
Duration: 1:23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roommate's Revenge: Kira Noir and Lilith Luxe Lesbian Switching

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Slut, Cum: Aiden Starr Demands Orgasms From Anal Lesbian Slave Staten Island

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dresden
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Foot Worship, Gag, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, master, natural boobs, Pain, Pussy Eating
Sweet little Dresden finds herself in quite a predicament, deep in the depths of Aiden Starr’s dungeon. Aiden is a powerful domme, a master of control and punishment, and Dresden is her next subject. From the start, Dresden’s hands and neck are locked in wooden stocks, and she’s been fitted with a red ball gag. Despite her bindings, she still doesn’t seem to know her place, so Aiden takes the time to explain it to her, with pain. She cuts off Dresden’s clothes and flogs her perky, sensitive breasts and beautiful ass, paired with a good, hard spanking. It’s a beating that leaves Dresden’s skin tingling and stinging, but also gets her slutty pussy dripping wet. Aiden continues the punishment with a zapper, mercilessly electrifying Dresden’s nipples, tender thighs and wet pussy. But Aiden isn’t done with Dresdedn just yet. She puts clover clamps on Dresden’s nipples, then suspends a full bucket from them. The pain is tremendous, but still Dresden wants desperately to cum. Aiden wants to see if she can control her orgasms, so she uses a vibrator on her sensitive pussy, demanding that Dresden not dislodge the clamps and spill the bucket. Aiden leaves her in this predicament, where Dresden can’t do anything but cum. Dresden is then put on her back on a bed, with her arms in stocks and her legs tied to the ceiling. Aiden flogs that exposed, sweet ass, then takes a crop to her pussy and nipples and knuckle-fucks her helpless slave. Finally, Dresden is allowed to suck on Aiden’s sweaty feet, licking her nicely manicured toes. Dresden’s hard work and obedience is rewarded with breast smothering and then the best treat, tasting Aiden’s delicious pussy and asshole. Aiden rides Dresden’s mouth and cums. Dresden comes out of her bondage to get some slippery wet pussy fucking by Aiden and her strap-on cock. Aiden promises to use all of Dresden’s holes and finishes with some deep ass fucking. Dresden cums hard with Aiden’s cock savagely pounding in her tight ass.
Duration: 1:21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Slut, Cum: Aiden Starr Demands Orgasms From Anal Lesbian Slave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nerdy Grad Student gets Gang Banged by her Thesis Review Committee Neosho Rapids

Cast: Mr. Pete ,GoodBlackJohn ,Karlo Karrera ,Audrey Rose ,Henry Jacob ,Mickey Mod
Genres: mixed ,Collar ,Hair Pulling ,Spanking ,Brunette ,Gangbang ,Role Play ,Airtight ,Tattoo ,shaped ,Anal Fingering ,Nipple Clamps ,Blowbang ,Gag ,black hair ,switch
Audrey Rose meets with her thesis review committee only to find out that they are more interested in her holes than they are in her paper. They quickly bend Audrey over the desk and spank her hard with a yard stick, then get her on her knees to suck her way to an A. Audrey gets stuffed airtight while in bondage, then has her mouth spread open with a ring gag while her teachers take turns cumming in her mouth and all over her face.
Duration: 58:20

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nerdy Grad Student gets Gang Banged by her Thesis Review Committee

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut! Armuchee

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Dahlia Sky
Genres: bottom ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,slim ,Femdom ,Spanking ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,shaved
Dalia Sky enters Lea Lexis’ sex toy store looking to spice things up and gets way more than she bargains for! Lea introduces Dahlia to an array of paddles and whips, an open hand spanking, metal and glass dildos, butt plug play, bondage, pussy licking, anal strap-on fucking and shared multiple orgasms!
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Krampus Night: Abella Danger and Luna Star Get Their Asses Punished Melbourne

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Luna Star ,Abella Danger
Genres: Latinx ,Brunette ,Speculum ,buttplug ,Dominatrix ,Gaping ,Anal ,shaved ,Anal Stretching ,natural boobs
It’s Abella Danger and Luna Star’s first Christmas together in their new place. Luna has decorated their house and to show her appreciation, Abella grabs Luna, pulls her close, and gives her a big kiss. She squeezes Luna’s perfectly round ass and slaps it through her denim short-shorts. She gets Luna naked from the waist down and bends her over and licks her asshole. She sticks her fingers in Luna’s hole and spanks her ass. Abella takes off her panties and they switch places. Abella bends over and Luna sticks her long tongue out and fucks Abella’s ass with it. Abella turns over, spreads her legs and Luna slides a clear glass plug inside her asshole. Abella plays with her own pussy while Luna licks the rim of her asshole with the toy still inside and Abella cums hard. They both fall asleep only to be awoken by Krampus the Christmas Demon played by Dana DeArmond. She makes them bend over and she beats both of their beautiful asses with her cane bundle. Krampus makes them lick her asshole and deep-throat her long strap-on dildo. She fucks Luna’s asshole first with her cold hard member. After that she fucks Abella’s ass with a long clear glass toy and makes her cum. Krampus gets a rainbow swirly cone and makes Luna Star sit on it. Luna rides the cone, bouncing while its buried deep in her ass. Next we peek into Abella’s asshole as Krampus tries to cram the clear glass pillar toy inside it. We take an even closer look inside as Krampus gets a metal speculum and slides it into Abella’s ass next and pries it wide open. Finally to show these two sluts who’s in charge, Krampus gets her ass in the air and makes Luna shove her fist inside. Luna is amazed as her entire fist gets swallowed up by Krampus’ asshole.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krampus Night: Abella Danger and Luna Star Get Their Asses Punished

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kelly Divine Roach

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Kelly Divine
Genres: Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,fake boobs ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Slave ,BDSM
Voluptuous and eager to please, Kelly Devine makes an outstanding debut at Whippedass with Lorelei Lee. She gets plenty of face slapping, big tit punishment and spanking for her full round ass. Kelly really gets into the pain and sexual service, taking the cane and licking Lorelei’s ass.
Duration: 1:03:57

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly Divine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nasty Newcomer Nicole Aria Guildhall

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nicole Aria, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Deepthroat, Domination, Fingering, Fisting, High Heels, natural boobs
Nicole Aria is brand new to porn and has always wanted to shoot for Kink so why not start with a brutal bondage scene where she gets fucked in all of her holes? Tommy Pistol gets to work on this slut, and gives her the full treatment. We begin with Nicole standing with her hands above her head, vulnerable to whatever Tommy has in mind. He puts clamps on her nipples and spanks her ass with a paddle. He shoves his gloved hand down her throat and uses her spit to finger her pussy. He slaps her face and pussy and makes her cum. He spends some time working her body over before untying her wrists and getting her to squat in her high heels. Stuck between a wooden post and his thrusting cock, Nicole gets her face fucked, and it’s clear she is enjoying everything. She gets up and sticks her perfectly round ass toward Tommy’s hard cock and he fucks her pussy. Next, Nicole is in her very first suspension, and what better one to be in than a hogtie suspension. Tommy wastes no time getting right to it and buries his cock deep inside her mouth and pussy. Not yet satisfied, he primes her pussy for some fisting. In the final scene, Nicole is on her back with one leg pulled up, and her hands tied behind her head. Tommy plunges his cock in her mouth, getting it wet and ready for her asshole. Nicole smiles as Tommy slides his cock balls deep inside of her ass and fucks it relentlessly. Tommy offers a vibrator to entertain her pussy, and then begins to fist her while she gets her ass fucked. Nicole begs for him to cum in her eye, so Tommy does what any gentleman would do and without a blink she gets two eyes filled with his hot load. Welcome to Kink, Nicole.
Duration: 56:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Newcomer Nicole Aria

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luna's Lovely Lashing Honesdale

Cast: Luna Lovely, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Beard, Big Ass, Bondage, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, natural boobs, Noose, Rope Bondage, Sadism, shaved, Slapping, slim, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Lovely Lashing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Awakening new bdsm porn videos Angels Camp

Cast: Le Petite
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Le Petite Blonde is on a date with a kinky man, Master Tyler Drake. They go to a sex club and order assorted BDSM predicaments and instruments from the menu. She gets naked, wearing only high-heels and enters a metal cage. She gets her neck locked inside a metal stockade with her head sticking out. Tyler gropes at her flesh from outside the cage. He spanks her ass, squeezes her tits and fingers her pussy. He takes her head out of the stockade and directs its to his big hard cock and shoves it down her throat. Next, he enters the cage and Le Petite Blonde gets her tight pussy filled and fucked. After that, Blonde is tied to a St. Andrew’s Cross, bound with rope and leather cuffs. Tyler rolls a Wartenberg Wheel across La Petite Blonde’s skin. He switches to a leather flogger and then a paddle and turns her ass bright pink. He uses the round metal end of the flogger and fucks Blonde’s pussy with it. Blonde gets a ball gag in her mouth and then filled with Tyler’s meat stick and he fucks her deep, hard, and fast until he blows a load all over her ass.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9690kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Awakening new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Under Her Spell: Julia Ann dominates hypnotherapist India Summer Sierraville

Cast: Julia Ann, India Summer
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation
Frustrated and uptight in her day to day life, Julia Ann makes an appointment with hypnotherapist India Summer to get to the bottom of her issues. India guides Julia to a meditative state and is surprised to find that Julia’s dominant side comes out to play! Julia takes India over her knee, lifts her skirt, and starts spanking her perfect ass. India is unsure what to make of these new developments but she soon gets hot under Julia’s spell! Julia places binder clips on India’s nipples and slips her fingers into India’s pink wet pussy. India gasps as Julia licks her clit while ruthlessly fingering her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her. Next, India is tied in doggy with a metal anal hook in her tight little asshole. Julia flogs India’s back and ass, before toying with India’s sensitive feet. India loves the feeling of the flogger on her ass and soon gets to pleasure her client. She licks and sucks Julia’s pussy and ass as Julia cums all over her slutty therapist’s face. Finally, India is in metal bondage and Julia straps on a thick fat cock to plow Julia’s pussy. Julia whimpers behind her ball gag, as Julia fucks her cunt and threatens her with the zapper. Each thrust pushes Julia’s cock deeper and deeper into India. After India cums hard, Julia turns her sights to her therapist’s ass. India groans as her ass swallows Julia’s thick strap-on. She begs to cum as her ass gets plowed first in missionary and then in doggy. Julia grabs India’s ponytail, holding her slut in place while she gives her a deep hard fucking. India can’t stop cumming and Julia doesn’t want her to. She pulls her cock out and maneuvers them into scissoring, and they both cum hard all over each other.
Duration: 1:13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Under Her Spell: Julia Ann dominates hypnotherapist India Summer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wax On, Whacks Off - Cali Sweets, Eli Cross Merzig

Cast: Cali Sweets, Eli Cross
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Humiliation
Cali Sweets is back on Kink and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants. He starts with her tits and then works his way down. As soon as the hot wax is applied, Eli wants to remove it so he flogs Cali’s tits, and then uses the bundle cane to finish the job. He fingers her pussy and extracts some more orgasms with the Hitachi. Finally Cali is bound on her back to the box, exposing her pussy for Eli’s amusement. He starts by slapping her tits along with her tight stomach. He then breaks out the leather strap and the bundle cane once more to really redden Cali’s skin. After Eli applies some more wax to her tits that he takes it off with the flogger again before giving Cali’s pussy it’s reward by fingering and vibrating her into more orgasms.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax On, Whacks Off - Cali Sweets, Eli Cross

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Good Slut: Maddy May 1080p Hermosa Beach

Cast: Maddy May
Genres: BDSM, Torture
A blindfolded Maddy Mae stands, waiting anxiously in the middle of a dungeon with her wrists bound in rope and tied to the ceiling, giving Tommy Pistol and Codey Steele full access to her wonderful body. The guys take turns spanking her juicy ass. Tommy tugs on her bush and then fucks her pussy fast and deep. Codey helps lower Maddy to her knees and she blindly services their hard cocks while Tommy whips her supple ass with a leather flogger. Soon, both hard cocks are fighting for Maddy’s mouth. They leave her drooling and gasping for air. Next Maddy gets suspended with rope and the guys waste no time spanking and tenderizing her flesh, taking turns fingering her pussy and throat. The guys spit-roast Maddy, vibing her clit with the Hitachi while they fuck her hard until she squirts. Finally Maddy has her hands bound to her thighs, bent over a wooden box. Tommy slides his cock inside her asshole while Codey fucks her throat. Tommy breaks out the flogger and alternates between whipping and fucking Maddy’s ass until the guys switch. As Maddy’s reward for being such a good fuck-toy, her pussy gets mounted on top of Codey’s cock and Tommy fucks her ass and the guys proceed to double-stuff Maddy’s slutty holes.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Good Slut: Maddy May 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rendezvous With Destiny: Julia Ann Gets Her Revenge On Gia DiMarco Leting

Cast: Julia Ann, Gia DiMarco
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging
Gia DiMarco hasn’t seen the gorgeous blonde Julia Ann since she dominated her on Whipped Ass a few years ago, so she hasn’t given much thought to the possibility that Julia might want to get a little revenge for the rendezvous. When they incidentally cross paths, Gia is polite and she apologizes for being so rough back then. But Julia believes in fate, and she’s all too ready to take Gia into her hands to satisfy her erotic fantasies. She snaps a collar and leash around Gia’s neck and tells the young woman to worship her feet. Gia obeys and then uses her tongue on Julia’s sweet, slutty pussy. “Did you like smacking me that day?” Julia asks. Gia realizes that this is no ordinary session, and she’s now at Julia’s mercy. She’s tied to a cross, panties cut away from her body, as Julia flogs her tits, tender thighs and her exposed, perfect pussy. A ball gag muffles Gia’s screams, as Julia has fun fingering, biting, licking, sucking that cunt. Next Gia is shackled on top of a table, doggy style. Her round, naked ass is fully exposed. Julia spanks it until it’s bright red, then smothers Gia’s gorgeous face with her large tits. But this is all fun and games in comparison to what’s to come, when Julia brings out the cane. Gia has such sweet feet, and revenge is sweet for Julia. She utterly torments those luscious feet, and Julia delights in Gia’s cries. Finally, Julia fucks Gia with a huge strap-on cock, working that perfect pussy deep and hard, as Gia whimpers and moans with delight. Gia rides Julia’s cock, orgasm after orgasm. After making Gia suck on her feet, Julia climbs on top of her sub, rubbing her pussy in Gia’s face. Whether she likes it or not–and clearly she does–Gia is here to please her mistress, licking and tonguing her pussy until Julia is satisfied.
Duration: 1:18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendezvous With Destiny: Julia Ann Gets Her Revenge On Gia DiMarco

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Time Submission: Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love! Marston

Cast: Aaliyah Love, Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Foot Torment, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom
Aaliyah Love stops by her best friend’s workplace and finds her finishing a session with a client. As she waits for her friend Cherie DeVille to finish, she can’t help but to notice the tools and implements she uses on her clients. Intrigued by the power dynamics and pleasures of her best friend’s line of work, Aaliyah agrees to try it out, and submit to Cherie. But Cherie doesn’t play lightly with her. Instead, she dominates Aaliyah’s sweet holes into utter submission in multiple ways, including strap-on fucking, caning, spanking, fingering and pussy licking. Cherie starts by stripping Aaliyah down and humiliating her. She warms up her pussy with a few rubs then flogs her nice round ass, turning it a rosy red. Cherie then gives Aaliyah a little pleasure with a few licks on her pussy. She rubs it and fingers it, exciting her until she’s just about to climax. But Cherie switches gears and puts Aaliyah in restrained doggy on the spanking bench. It’s the perfect place for what comes next: spanking, foot torment and canning. The intensity is surprising for Aaliyah, but she continues on as Cherie then makes Aaliyah lick her pussy until she cums all over her filthy little mouth. Cherie fingers Aaliyah’s ass and stretches it with a metal plug, warming up that hole that has rarely ever seen any action. Once Aaliyah’s holes are primed and wet, Cherie demonstrates how she uses her big strap-on cock to give pleasure and pain to her clients. She pounds Aaliyah’s pussy first, teasing and denying her. She then slides into her ass, fucking her relentlessly as Aaliyah cums all over her cock. It’s a thrilling experience, but Cherie isn’t done with her new sub just yet. She makes Aaliyah finger her hard until she also cums, all over her hand. Cherie returns the favor and lets Aaliyah have one more orgasm with the vibrator. What starts as sweet curiosity ends as an explosive night filled with orgasms and domination.
Duration: 1:21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Submission: Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Tale of Kasey and Casey Ipava

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Casey Calvert, Derrick Pierce, Kasey Warner
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Big Dick, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Crop, Family Roleplay, Feet, Flogging, Gag, High Heels, Master, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Other Hair Color, Pain, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Stud, Submission, Switch, Tattoo, Toned, Vibrator, W
Kasey Warner and Casey Calvert have been a package deal since their parents married in high school. As best friends and step-sisters they dated together, lived together, and shared everything, until one day Casey took a leave of absence from school and stopped returning her step-sister´s calls. Unknown to her step-sister she had been fostering a long hidden desire for a taboo life of sexual submission, 24/7 service, and worship at the feet of a dominant man. When Casey found that man in Derrick Pierce, she gave up everything and went to train in his beautiful home as an anal servant and masochistic fuck toy. Living the life she had always dreamed of, Casey finds herself tied spread eagle to the master bed in a tight shibari tie. She balances carefully on her high heels, which have clamps attached to her labia, pulling painfully every time she shifts her weight. More clamps pinch her nipples as she drools around a ring gag and waits for her Master to administer another lesson in pain and pleasure. She doesn´t wait long before Derrick comes her side with a crop and proceeds to put her through her paces with face fucking, orgasm denial, and a brutal and passionate anal fucking a pretzel tie. The only thing that stops him is the doorbell ringing incessantly, which he sends Casey to go answer. At the door Casey is surprised to see Kasey, who is furious but also relieved to find her sister. Kasey demands answers about why Casey disappeared, but when Derrick comes into the foyer she has all the answers she needs and leaves as quickly as she appeared. Casey recovers and is soon back in service, which Kasey finds her in when she circles back around to spy on her sister´s new lover. Incensed, Kasey walks right into the house and tries to shame Casey into leaving with her. Casey has grown very confident in her position as Derricks submissive and finally has the power to stand up to Kasey´s controlling personality. Placing Kasey in a choke hold, Casey offers her the choice to see for herself why Casey has chosen this life, or she can leave Casey and forfeit their relationship. Kasey snarls and talks back, but relents to an afternoon of submission. She is immediately placed on the bottom of the hierarchy with an ass welted by spanks and a mouth filled with Derricks cock. Casey takes great pleasure in flogging her arrogant sisters ass with a heavy hand while Kasey chokes on Derricks dick, and then begs to cum into Casey´s pussy while being fucked into total submission in doggy. The training day has just started for Kasey, and she is placed in a heavy ebi tie and made to control her orgasms so that her sister is not brutally shocked and punished. Kasey can hardly control herself with a vibrator on her sensitive clit, but when Derrick begins fucking her trapped pussy, all hope is lost for Casey in her punishment predicament. She is untied and lead to the bedroom for an easier lesson in posture and position, holding a silver tray in one hand a vibe in the other while Casey pleasure Derrick with an anal fuck and pulls her sisters zippers off on command. Both women take turns pleasuring Derrick with their holes and sharing his cock like loving sisters should. Kasey is welcomed back into Casey´s life, and Derrick´s household.
Duration: 1:33:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Kasey and Casey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny Whores Holiday Orgy Bee Branch

Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Xander Corvus, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Roxanne Rae
Genres: bondage, collar, flogging, pain, predicament bondage, slave, submission, bdsm, orgy, swingers, Double Penetration, dildo, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
In part two of this salacious holiday season insatiable Kimber Woods earns her collar in an epic display of anal submission and oral degradation in tight bondage. Riding her slutty little face is senior slave Roxanne Rae, her pert nipples painfully clamped and held on a short leash by the Governess Aiden Starr. Both sexy submissives are rode hard as Kimber has all her holes fucked and learns to beg and get permission for her orgasms like a good girl. Roxanne wait for cock fresh from her sister slave´s tight holes and licks up all the cum.Meanwhile, the rest of the floor is filled with sexy swingers riding the fuck machines to capacity, fucking on the couches, suspended in the air in sadistic shibari, single tailed, flogged, spanked and used. Everyone is truly letting loose for the holidays and the sounds of pleasure and pain fill the room. The Steward has a present for Dan´O´Rama: It´s Iona Grace wrapped as a present to be unwrapped with a single tailing. Iona is as beautiful and well behaved as her previous years as a house slave and makes her mouth available for deep throat fucking and takes her dragon tailing and flogging like a champ in a bit of predicament bondage. It seems to us that Kimber can take even more than her first challenge, so the Governess straps up and gives that bitch a large dildo in the ass while Xander uses her pussy. As Kimber endures her double penetration to the crowds screams and delight, Roxanne shoves her pussy in Kimber´s face and demands oral service as she takes her punishment from the The Steward. The result is a wet and wild orgy with plenty of anal, pussy licking, and a huge holiday load for the grateful house slaves.
Duration: 1:07:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Whores Holiday Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy mae a good slut Old Lyme

A blindfolded Maddy Mae stands, waiting anxiously in the middle of a dungeon with her wrists bound in rope and tied to the ceiling, giving Tommy Pistol and Codey Steele full access to her wonderful body. The guys take turns spanking her juicy ass. Tommy tugs on her bush and then fucks her pussy fast and deep. Codey helps lower Maddy to her knees and she blindly services their hard cocks while Tommy whips her supple ass with a leather flogger. Soon, both hard cocks are fighting for Maddy’s mouth. They leave her drooling and gasping for air. Next Maddy gets suspended with rope and the guys waste no time spanking and tenderizing her flesh, taking turns fingering her pussy and throat. The guys spit-roast Maddy, vibing her clit with the Hitachi while they fuck her hard until she squirts. Finally Maddy has her hands bound to her thighs, bent over a wooden box. Tommy slides his cock inside her asshole while Codey fucks her throat. Tommy breaks out the flogger and alternates between whipping and fucking Maddy’s ass until the guys switch. As Maddy’s reward for being such a good fuck-toy, her pussy gets mounted on top of Codey’s cock and Tommy fucks her ass and the guys proceed to double-stuff Maddy’s slutty holes.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy mae a good slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Pauline

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Awakening Elliot lake

Cast: Le Petite Blonde
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Cage, Deepthroat, Domination, Flogging, Kinky, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Role Play, Hardcore
Le Petite Blonde is on a date with a kinky man, Master Tyler Drake. They go to a sex club and order assorted BDSM predicaments and instruments from the menu. She gets naked, wearing only high-heels and enters a metal cage. She gets her neck locked inside a metal stockade with her head sticking out. Tyler gropes at her flesh from outside the cage. He spanks her ass, squeezes her tits and fingers her pussy. He takes her head out of the stockade and directs its to his big hard cock and shoves it down her throat. Next, he enters the cage and Le Petite Blonde gets her tight pussy filled and fucked. After that, Blonde is tied to a St. Andrew’s Cross, bound with rope and leather cuffs. Tyler rolls a Wartenberg Wheel across La Petite Blonde’s skin. He switches to a leather flogger and then a paddle and turns her ass bright pink. He uses the round metal end of the flogger and fucks Blonde’s pussy with it. Blonde gets a ball gag in her mouth and then filled with Tyler’s meat stick and he fucks her deep, hard, and fast until he blows a load all over her ass.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9690kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Awakening

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme Anal and Double Fisting with Katrina Zova and Dana DeArmond Hawesville

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Katrina Zova
Genres: Gaping ,Anal Fisting ,shaved ,Anal ,Brunette ,Spanking ,LezDom ,Ball Gag ,Double Penetration ,
Katrina Zova shows off her amazing anal skills with Dana DeArmond! Katrina loves anal sex and her ass easily swallows up large butt plugs and strap-on cocks. She goes into subspace as she gets a thorough anal fisting and then gets filled up with a fist in her pussy and ass simultaneously. Katrina’s ass hole is stretched ultra wide with a speculum and is given a lube . She also takes a ball gag in her butt before it is fastened tightly in her mouth.
Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Anal and Double Fisting with Katrina Zova and Dana DeArmond

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Pegram

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Night Staff Junedale

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Nicotine
Genres: Oral Sex ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Spanking ,Forceps Clamps ,Pussy Eating ,Tens Unit ,EMS Pads ,Fetish ,Big Tits ,Kinky ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Submission ,Violet Wand ,Clover Clamps
When Nicotine’s husband comes to visit her in the mental ward, he is distressed to hear that her condition hasn’t improved at all. In fact, it seems to have gotten much worse as she tells him of her delusions of being abused and experimented on by the night staff of the hospital. Little does he know that his wife is not delusional at all, and as soon as he leaves she will fucked and tormented with all kinds of crazy electrical toys!!!
Duration: 57:54

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Night Staff

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Victoria Voxxx Gets Disgraced in the Club! Koshkonong

Cast: Victoria Voxxx ,Princess Donna Dolore ,John Strong
Genres: Double Penetration ,Vibrator ,Mouth Spreader ,muscular ,natural boobs ,Gangbang ,Pain ,Vaginal Penetration ,Dildo ,slim
Sexy Victoria Voxxx with her arms bound behind her back and a leash tied from rope is led into a nightclub by Princess Donna Dolore and John Strong. They bring her to the bar and put her on her knees while they order drinks to pour on Victoria’s thin white shirt. Princess Donna has Victoria strip out of her clothes and then crawl around on all fours showing off her butt plug to everyone in the club. Victoria gets clover clamps on her perfect tits and then brought onto a couch with her ass in the air to be spanked by various patrons. Princess Donna parades Victoria around the nightclub so everyone can take pictures on their phones of the intense humiliation. She’s brought back to the couch and Princess Donna removes the butt plug to show off Victoria’s gaping hole. Princess Donna fits as many fingers as she can in Victoria’s pussy and uses a vibrator on her clit until she is begging for permission to come. Next, Victoria is blindfolded and has her mouth and pussy used as the crowd watches on. A zipper of clothespins is placed on Victoria’s inner thighs and as she begs to come again, Princess Donna viciously rips them off. Finally, Victoria is laying on her back on a table with her wrists bound to her ankles and a mouth spreader in. The crowd holds Victoria in place as John rails Victoria’s ass until she is turned around so he can blow his load all over her disgraced face. Then Princess Donna gets a turn fucking Victoria’s ass with a strap on before turning her over the crowd!
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx Gets Disgraced in the Club!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Punishment Pool new bdsm porn videos Tempe

Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
The Pope for some hot weather rope bondage in the pool! Ball-gagged and tied up with rope, Victoria is carried through the man-made rivers of the Kink compound by The Pope, stopping occasionally to finger her pussy. The Pope finds a cave and drags Victoria in so he can really finger-bang her pussy and spank her ass. Next up, The Pope has Victoria tied on her stomach on top of a rock in the pool where he can grope her without resistance. First The Pope fingers Victoria’s pussy and then spanks her thighs. The Pope uses some slack from the rope to choke Victoria, leading to even more orgasms. Then The Pope turns Victoria over and sits her in the pool while he chokes her from behind with one hand and finger fucks her pussy with the other.
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9624kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment Pool new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD