Sexy Shemales with big penises!

100% Michelle

Studio: trans500
Cast: Michelle Bejarano

Welcome to another update with another beautiful new model. today we have the gorgeous michelle bejarano.this beauty needs no introduction.a face so cute and a body so bangin' you know her thirst for satisfying her viewers gets her off. watch her stroke and jerk her perfect shecock as she shows off that perfect round ass. she doesn't need a man when it comes making herself cum. let's hop right into it folks with the lovely michelle bejarano in '100% michelle"

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 602.8 MB

Download 100% Michelle

Cassidy Quinn - Warming Up On A Cold Night 720p

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale
Video language: English

Its fucking freezing in Vancouver Canada, but in your bedroom its nice and toasty warm as tall and busty trans starlet Cassidy Quinn is there to warm you up with a vigorous blowjob before bed.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

Download Cassidy Quinn - Warming Up On A Cold Night 720p

Outdoor Playtime

Cast: Bianca Hills

Today we have for you the gorgeous brazilian transsexual by the name of bianca hills. this horny shemale knows how good she looks. that perfect body, delicious shecock and perfectly shaped ass just begs to be filmed. now you know how we do it here at trans500. this gorgeous tranny just lets it all out in this one folks. rubbing her body down and stroking that beautiful cock of hers down. self love is what she's all about in this scene. let's get right to the action and welcome beautiful bianca hills in "outdoor playtime"

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 663.9 MB

Download Outdoor Playtime

Big Booty

Cast: Daniela

It's that time again folks. today we bring to you another sweet tgirl by the name of daniela. shy at first but she cuts that right off when we bring over the monstercock himself ramon! tender,young and stunningly beautiful daniela. unless you're blind you can see how she packs a mean, big ol' ass! this colombian booty is the kind we drool over. she can suck and fuck a nice cock too. she loves having her ass penetrated and fucked! now lets get right to the ass pounding fucking action with the lovely daniela in "big booty"

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 385.7 MB

Download Big Booty

Stuffing my Thirsty Ass

Cast: Naomi Chi

Folks welcome back to another trans500 update! today we have the gorgeous naomi chi making her comeback in this tap update. what can we say about this beauty except that she loves showing off for the camera. she's one hot piece of tgirl ass you should look out for. enough of the chit chat, let's get right to the action! welcome back naomi chi in 'stuffing my thirsty ass"

Duration: 41:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Stuffing my Thirsty Ass

Peebles

Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

I was shopping for my dog in the local pet store when i noticed a long haired girl with a nice ass on a ladder stocking shelves. I was staring and imagine my surprise when she turned around and it was a dude!

Duration: 32:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Peebles

Nikki Vicious - Gorgeous Blonde Wants Your D_720p

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale

Nikki Vicious is a gorgeous blonde with a figure and the personality to match. She knows just how to treat you and your hard cock as she sucks you off before you jam it inside her hungry hole.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 620.4 MB

Download Nikki Vicious - Gorgeous Blonde Wants Your D_720p

All My 's Lovers Clip

Young Freya finds herself following in her 's footsteps to the front door of a lesbian commune and into the arms of her 's lovers. Seduced by the beautiful women living on the countryside estate, this is a sexual tale of a naive girl's sexual awakening

Duration: 1:20:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download All My 's Lovers Clip