Sexy Shemales with big penises!

ShemaleStrokers TS Joanna Jet BangsTS Jordan Jay!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ShemaleStrokers
Cast: Joanna Jet and Jordan Jay!
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Shemale on shemale, Flip-Flop, Anal, Oral

Tranny superstar Joanna Jet and TS Jordan Jay are getting ready for a night out on the town. After a few cocktails the girls can't restrain themselves and soon are getting very friendly.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1708kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 389.6 MB

Download ShemaleStrokers TS Joanna Jet BangsTS Jordan Jay!

Triple Tag Team TS Bangin'

Studio: trans500
Cast: Naomi Chi

Boy oh boy! do we have an update for you guys today. the beautiful naomi chi is casting a few good men to hire for her own pleasure. as usual there's always a line of men waiting for an opportunity for a gig. naomi definitely is in for a treat when these three men make their way to the casting. she doesn't want one, she wants them all. if you know naomi, you know she always gets what she wants. she's always wanted to get gangbanged by three hung ts lovin' cocks. the timing couldn't be more perfect.one thing leads to another and the tgirl bangin action starts. now enough of the chit chat ladies and gentlemen. let's get right to the hardcore gangbang fucking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Triple Tag Team TS Bangin'

Trans E-Girl Gets Fucked By The Coach

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Stella Locke
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback
Video language: English

Nerdy trans e-girl Stella Locke is ordered to see the Coach because she seems to be getting fucked by all of his players before the games, which adversely affects their performance.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Trans E-Girl Gets Fucked By The Coach

My first trance suck

Cast: girl
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Cumshot, Solo, Masturbation

The Deejay Have you ever sucked a dick from a beautiful young lady with big tits? Yes, yes, you heard right, that's what I wanted to say. Today I met an amazing chick who gave me this opportunity for the first time in my life.

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download My first trance suck

Depraved bitches in stockings

Cast: KimberLee & Eveline Dellai
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampies, ATM, ATOGM, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Gapes, Piss Drinking, Transsexual

This is a four-person anal party. There are guys who are lovers of anal sex, and girls are not really girls, but shemales, and girls with female pussy, but they only love anal and their hole is fucked up.

Duration: 54:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 201kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Depraved bitches in stockings

Aiai - Ai Caramba!

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale

When dirty Double O gets his delivered by a smoking hot Asian tranny in high heels and a skimpy bikini he soon changes his order from a cold coke to some hot cock. The stunning ladyboy Aiai complies, letting him feast on her flesh stick, pumping his willing mouth before getting in on the sword swallowing action herself, and allowing 00 to play hide the Salami in her tight tranny butthole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 945.3 MB

Download Aiai - Ai Caramba!