Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

A Jog On Jared's Log

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English

Jared Shaw is the kind of fit young hunk who always turns heads when he's out running in the park, and being a bit of an exhibitionist he doesn't hesitate to show off his body for any young man who shows an interest. Nathan Reyes was in the right place at the right time, getting a good look at the handsome athletic stud and soon being propositioned. No boy in their right mind would be able to turn down the offer of some midday BoyFun with such a handsome lad, so it's no surprise to any of us that he's quickly following Jared to wherever he wants to lead him. They don't even make it to the bedroom before Jared is making out with his new friend, getting him up on the dining room table and exploring the smooth young man's body. Jared grabs that cock and sucks his new pal, spitting on his swollen length and gobbling his tip, making Nathan moan gently with appreciation. It's a delicious tool, that much is clear by the way Jared works it, and by the way his own incredible jock dick is throbbing solid the moment it's out for a little of the same treatment!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4981kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Jog On Jared's Log

BenleyRace - Beau feeds Eddie his fat cock in their first video

Beau Jackson loves feeding Eddie his fat cock in their first video together. Beau carries Eddie across the room to the couch where he strips him naked before pulling down his own underwear and giving him his cock. It's at this point that Beau realised how well Eddie sucks. Over on the couch Beau gets down on his hands and knees so Eddie can give him a nice rimming. He then swaps places with Eddie so he can suck on his new mate's throbbing cock. Eddie also gets to fuck Beau's big muscle bum on the couch. They head to the bed to get into a 69 position. They keep going until Eddie unloads a spray of cum across Beau's face. And after a bit more face fucking Beau blows in Eddie's mouth. What a nice way to end their first shoot together. It's one of my favourite pair ups over summer.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

Download BenleyRace - Beau feeds Eddie his fat cock in their first video

Only Fans - Danny Fantasy and Vincent O'Reilly

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Danny Fantasy, Vincent O'Reilly
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, kissing, oral, smooth, twinks

Two handsome men, that finally meet for some flip-fuck action. This is a very cool hardcore scene, between Danny Fantasy and Vincent O'Reilly, these guys put on one hell of a show. Lots of kissing, rimming, blowjobs, and our favorite fucking! Oh my god, how are they hot fuck in the point.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Only Fans - Danny Fantasy and Vincent O'Reilly

BenleyRace - A hot 3 way with Eddie and Andy

This hot 3 way video with Eddie Archer and Andy Samuel took me by surprise. I had planned to film my two beautiful mates getting each other off in the studio. But when Eddie pulled out my cock I quickly ended up in the middle of the video. I love having two guys suck my dick at the same time. They were turning me on like crazy. We moved over on the bed where I held Andy while Eddie started fucking him from behind. This is a really hot video session with the boys. Sometimes the most unexpected videos are the best. Make sure you watch this one to the end to see Eddie squirt all over Andy's bum. Now I can't wait to shoot with them again.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4499kbps

File size: 807.5 MB

Download BenleyRace - A hot 3 way with Eddie and Andy

OnlyFans - Colton Reece and Aiden Jacobs

Watch as these boys fall into each other's arms as mutual attraction takes hold and they take it in turns to dote and worship every inch of flesh.

Duration: 39:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download OnlyFans - Colton Reece and Aiden Jacobs

BenleyRace - Getting together our cute mates Eddie and Byron

My cute mates Eddie and Byron are hooking up one more time in this late winter shoot in Melbourne. We had so much fun getting them together last year that I wanted to get us all to meet up again. I have been keeping Eddie busy lately but I really wanted to get Byron back over too. And oh boy... our beautiful mate has gone and gotten muscly since we last got together. Take a look at the thickness of that butt and those legs as Eddie starts pulling down Byron's underwear. There are so many great shots of them together. I really enjoyed taking and editing these photos. You will see by the stills from the BTS footage we had so much fun in this shoot. You can see why Eddie and Byron are two of our favourite mates. I load up the new video we made later this week. You can also check out their first video scene now. My cutest mates Eddie and Byron hooking up at Bentley Race. I've finally gotten my beautiful mates Eddie and Byron together. I was looking to set up a couple of my mates for a late winter shoot while I was shooting in one of the city towers. One of the most fun shoots I've ever done happened when I brought Eddie and Byron over to the studio. So I decided to get them together one more time. They look so cute as that tease each other during the photoshoot. I'm really happy with the photos from this set. But wait until you see the video of Byron throat fucking Eddie on the bed. After watching their video again today I can't wait to see them again this summer.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 521.4 MB

Download BenleyRace - Getting together our cute mates Eddie and Byron

Bathhouse Threesome Delights

Hotter than hell and just as horny, these cute devils are going to get fucked and they can't wait!

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6729kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Bathhouse Threesome Delights

LucioSaints Morning Glory Ivan and Lucio

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Ivan and Lucio
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscle, Jocks, Interracial, Latino, Huge Dicks, Condom

Ivan Romero is the lucio saints's new conquest is handsome , masculine and very vicious Ivan loves sucking cock, play with his tongue with a lot of saliva and a hairy hungry and insatiable hole givin to lucio a glorious morning!

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 438.3 MB

Download LucioSaints Morning Glory Ivan and Lucio

International Playboys: Making Love in London, scene 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Jack Harrer, Darius Ferdynand
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Uncut, Muscles, Facial, Cumshots

No matter how hard Darius tries, it's clear that the only hole that can take all of Jack's enormous cock is his tight butthole. Jack sex him hard then pulls out and rewards Darius with a face full of cum. Now that's love!

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 637.0 MB

Download International Playboys: Making Love in London, scene 1

Hard in the Yard

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Everyone enjoys a good outdoor romp, and BoyFun twinks Jacob Buccella and Andy Reyes are no exception.
The two lovely twinks are enjoying the afternoon riding around on Andy's bike, but soon enough blond boy Jacob is looking for something else to ride.

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hard in the Yard

BenleyRace - Eddie and Byrons prewinter photoshoot

This is a BTS look at Eddie and Byron's pre-winter photoshoot. I know it must have been cooling down when I see the boys wearing long sleeve shirts at the beginning of their shoot. This shoot was particularly fun before the guys get along really well and like making each other laugh. And it's actually their second shoot together. I wanted to get a bunch of photos of them pulling each other's clothes off while stopping occasionally to kiss. The photos look great and the video we made afterwards was really hot. This has got to be one of my favourite pairings of the year. I'll be getting the guys back for new shoots over the summer.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4485kbps

File size: 711.2 MB

Download BenleyRace - Eddie and Byrons prewinter photoshoot

Top Doctor Gives Hot Max Juicy Exam

The young guys are sexy, innocent and horny for big cock and the taste of warm cum.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Top Doctor Gives Hot Max Juicy Exam

Eurocreme Enjoy the gay orgy !

Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Andrew Dean & Matt Taylor

Arriving in the middle of a gay orgy, curious Jamie Reeves is overwhelmed by excitement. Whether on the stairs or in the bathroom, it's hardcore fucking! 2 couples in action, mouths full of giant cocks and asses opened by those same cocks. Two gay duos for the price of one, ending with a good squirt on Andrew's angelic face.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 866kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 232.6 MB

Download Eurocreme Enjoy the gay orgy !

BenleyRace - My beautiful mates Eddie and Nate

This BTS video with our beautiful mates Eddie and Nate is from one of my favourite shoots over summer. I had been wanting to get the boys together all summer. We finally set a date and got together in the studio. This is the footage from the BTS cameras running during the photoshoot. So you will see me directing the boys through the shoot. They are really adorable together. You can see they are getting really turned on in the shoot too. Make sure you also take a look at the hot video they made that day. I love watching Eddie fuck Nate.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4493kbps

File size: 677.4 MB

Download BenleyRace - My beautiful mates Eddie and Nate

Blake Barnes Drills Nikko RAW

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Blake Barnes Drills Nikko
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot

Blake leans back to enjoy the blowjob Nikko has some amazing skills with his mouth! Nikko slurps and licks his way around Blake's cock, and all the while Blake is moaning heavily with sheer pleasure.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3497kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

Download Blake Barnes Drills Nikko RAW

Mark Zebro & Max Fonda

Fucked on his back and from behind, Mark shows his skill, enduring the kind of punishing pleasure we all know Max loves to deliver, finally finishing with an awesome shower of semen splashing out all over gorgeous Mark, leading to him wanking his own gushing climax from his hooded cock. A little cum play before hitting the shower is the perfect finish.

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7996kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Mark Zebro & Max Fonda

BenleyRace - Watch me push my cock up Brads tight bum

It's often that I get in to the shoots but when Brad Hunter was sticking his bum up in the air during the photoshoot my cock was throbbing. Brad starts this video stripping out of his uniform and pulling out that big cock. He is showing off his hole from different angles while I film up close. I hadn't actually planned to fuck Brad in this video, but after he sucked on my dick there was only one more place I was going to put it. I absolutely love licking and tongue fucking Brad's tight little hole. The I started tapping the head of my cock on his hole. Brad was wriggling with pleasure on the bed. So I lubed up my dick and slid it in. And man did it feel good! Brad is a really hot fuck. To finish off the video I get down on my knees and suck on that fat dick . Brad gets up high on the bed and pumps a load of cum all over my face. I can't think of a better way to end this video. Brad is a total hottie and I can't wait to fuck him again.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download BenleyRace - Watch me push my cock up Brads tight bum

Horny Host Ass

Nick Danner isn't the most professional person when it comes to showing a new visitor around, pointing out the sofa and the TV as though these are alien concepts to young Dennis Skala, but it seems his new guest isn't entirely interested in professionalism either when he initiates some BoyFun with a sneaky grope of the young man's crotch.

Duration: 22:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Horny Host Ass

The handsome

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Dr. Wolf walked into the room, Caleb felt his heart race. The handsome man stood almost a foot and half taller than him. Even as the doctor sat down beside him, he was practically eye level! This became even more clear as he was being measured, coming up well below the man's shoulders. He'd been around people taller than him all his life, but never someone so much bigger than himself!

Duration: 24:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 907.0 MB

Download The handsome

Fabian divani and fullMetal twunk

Studio: OnlyFans

Passionate sex of two guys - Fabian Divani and FullMetal Twunk. White hottie passionately sucks a big black cock and exposes his ass for a hard fuck!

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Fabian divani and fullMetal twunk