Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Shot Full A Nutts 1080p

Cast: Anthony, Jinx, Kevin Daley, Malique, Andrew Connor
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Newcomer Andrew Connor is a big cumdump in the house. Watch Anthony, Jinx, Kevin Daley and Malique gangbang Andrew before they creampie Andrew. Andrew did a few scenes at Frax before he joined Facedownassup. This slutty bitch can not get enough of raw cocks and raw loads. Andrew takes his turns to blow Anthony, Jinx, Kevin and Malique until they get hard. Anthony, Jinx, Kevin and Malique take turns barebacking Andrew in doggy, missionary and cowboy style. Four street fuckers dump their loads on Andrew's ass crack before they seed his wrecked hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 743.1 MB

Download Shot Full A Nutts 1080p

November Check Up

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English

Markie More and Dacotah Red are growing out their facial hair in solidarity to raise awareness for November, and while they both look sexy as fuck, their reasoning is much more seriousness. But that doesn't mean that the two of them can't have a little fun as well, as the two lovers take their time slowly arousing each other with their sensual play and sexy bodies. After sucking him off, Dacotah begs Markie to fuck him like only Markie can.

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4487kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download November Check Up

Dillon Cassidy Ep. 3

若手の翔太と生掘りセックス
生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、我慢できずトコロテン
何度もケツイキしちゃってエロすぎます

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 726.8 MB

Download Dillon Cassidy Ep. 3

Markin Fucks CurlyBoy and Junior Olioti

The boys need some fucking, and the rampant thrusting take from each other inevitably leads to some hot mess splashing out!

Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Markin Fucks CurlyBoy and Junior Olioti

OnlyFans - Yoga Fucker, Collin and Josh

Plenty of first time raw ass-drilling action leaves you and these dudes begging for more.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download OnlyFans - Yoga Fucker, Collin and Josh

Str8Hell Stefan & Alan RAW - Airport Security

Studio: Str8Hell

With Alan Doux in charge of Airport Security Stefan Mateo is in for a hard time. He sits as Alan checks his expired passport. Stefan insists that he has to travel today, offering a bribe. Alan is not impressed, rather he is incensed. But he does have a suggestion. Lowering his pants he offer to help Stefan if his will suck the exposed cock. Despite his protestations Stefan does start to suck the cock. Alan happily shoves it deep into Stefan's mouth and fucks his face. He strips off and gets Stefan naked too. Then he turns him and check his hot ass. Soon Alan's dick is sliding deep into the tight hole. He fucks hard into that ass hole as Stefan moans with each thrust. Alan grabs the hips and continues fucking hard. Then Stefan lays on his back and wanks as his hole is fucked more. With that dick pounding his hole Stefan shoots his load. The kneels before Alan to catch his cum in his mouth and over his face. The sucks the spent cock dry too.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 409.4 MB

Download Str8Hell Stefan & Alan RAW - Airport Security

Gay- Loaded next to the highway - 720p Hd

Diego fucked with two guys in a warehouse next to the beltway, including one guy who has one of the biggest dick I've seen in my career... Huge!
He took it all in his mouth and ass.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2193kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

Download Gay- Loaded next to the highway - 720p Hd

Gay- Juan and his buddy own some ass - 720p Hd

Juan and his buddy found a good bitch who wanted to get screwed; sexy Juan's balls were 15 days full and he was mad horny. He even shot his load twice and was almost ready for a 3rd time.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download Gay- Juan and his buddy own some ass - 720p Hd

Luan Danttas - Ep. 31

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。
3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。

Duration: 17:33
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps

Download Luan Danttas - Ep. 31

WilliamHiggins - Denis and Luky RAW - Backstage

Studio: WilliamHiggins
Genres: Gay

He puts the cock into his mouth as directed, to pose again. After that Denis bends over and Adrian is in position behind him, for some fucking. The dick goes into Denis' ass hole as Adrian does just that.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 723.4 MB

Download WilliamHiggins - Denis and Luky RAW - Backstage

Davis - Blowjob

When the bodies are this hot, who needs love? Free spirits, fiery passions and locked-down collars and get down to the sex.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps

File size: 815.4 MB

Download Davis - Blowjob

Luan Danttas - Ep. 35

本日13時からリニューアルオープンです!!
前のコンセプトを元にビデオモデルや、系クリエイターと指名できちゃいます人気クリエイターから、新人ルーキーまで!

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps

File size: 780.3 MB

Download Luan Danttas - Ep. 35

Dirty Derek Jones Makes Forrest Marks Cock Explode

Studio: GayHoopla

During his year away, Forrest still kept up with all the different GayHoopla studs that were roaming through the stable. One super stud in general though kept catching his eye, time and time again... That man was the one, the ONLY, Derek 'Dirty D' Jones.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Dirty Derek Jones Makes Forrest Marks Cock Explode

Gay - Agusti, Erik Franke & Yuri Adamov Hd

Who hasn't enjoyed a playful session of arm-wrestling with their friends? What you might not have experienced, however, is the manner of "celebration" that marks Hector Agusti's victory. Then again, unlike this black sex-god, you might not have had the company of two very eager white-boys in the form of Erik Franke and Yuri Adamov to celebrate with! Suffice it to say that Agusti's thick, uncut black mamba doesn't stay concealed in his pants for long - the two cute twinks are down on their knees and giving it some clearly much-needed oral appreciation in no time at all!

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 808.3 MB

Download Gay - Agusti, Erik Franke & Yuri Adamov Hd

Military Dick - Alternative Morning Chores

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Dimitry Simonit, Leonel Roussel, Sly Conan
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, facial, gay, group, military, oral, threesome, wanking

Soldier Dimitry slept through the morning and missed his chores. Sergeant Conan is pissed, so he takes a drastic decision: Dimitry will have to suck Sergeant Conan and Private Leonel's cocks. Dimitry accepts his punishment, savoring both dicks at the same time and riding them. With his face filled with cum, Dimitry is unsure if he will think twice before disobeying his sergeant's orders.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11730kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Military Dick - Alternative Morning Chores

Finish Line - Ace Quinn & Tanner Hall

Studio: TheBroNetwork

Ace Quinn has been training with his bro Tanner Hall for months to compete in this year's Montreal marathon. And that means a strict regimen of healthy food and no drinks. Partying can wait for the cottage weekend planned after the race is done. But all the healthy eating and month of training have their testosterone off the charts. And you know what, Ace is about to prove to Tanner that guys are better at sucking dick. They're familiar with the equipment, and it's a fact! That's not the only thing Ace wants to show his buddy. He teaches him about flip fuck prostate pounding.. all in the name of getting over that finish line.. and prepping for the big race!

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Finish Line - Ace Quinn & Tanner Hall

Only Fans Sam Steiner gets fucked by Mr DeepVoice - 720p

Some men are born to suck cock. Their mouths open wide, their sperm-slimed gullets craving load after load...

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Only Fans Sam Steiner gets fucked by Mr DeepVoice - 720p

Only Fans - Matthew Ellis and Roxas Caelum

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Matthew Ellis, Roxas Caelum
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, interracial, missionary, oral, riding, rimming

My god, Roxas Caelum's beautiful giant cock felt absolutely incredible plowing deep into my ass... I reckon this is definitely up there as one of the largest cocks I have ever had.

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Only Fans - Matthew Ellis and Roxas Caelum

Luan Danttas - Ep. 35

本日13時からリニューアルオープンです!!
前のコンセプトを元にビデオモデルや、系クリエイターと指名できちゃいます人気クリエイターから、新人ルーキーまで!

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps

File size: 780.3 MB

Download Luan Danttas - Ep. 35

Mika Ayden & Hugo Dupre Fuck In The Rain 720p

Cast: Mika Ayden, Hugo Dupré
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Hugo and I are kissing passionately when suddenly it starts to rain. The context worthy of a romantic comedy makes us very hot. Soaked, we take off our clothes and caress each other. Hugo grabs my head and brings it closer to his hard cock. I suck him off deeply. Then I impale myself on him sitting on the bench. He fucks me in several positions until the bench gives way. Then, he fucks me on the wet grass until he cums on my ass!

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 237.2 MB

Download Mika Ayden & Hugo Dupre Fuck In The Rain 720p