Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Aroused Wet Smelly

Description:
Goddess in sexy red catsuit is farting(must smell),masturbating,pissing an teasing you with arched feet)
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : arousedwetarchfeet.wmv
File Size : 378.09 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:36
Video : WMV2, 6 403 kb/s, 30.048 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
arousedwetarchfeet.wmv - 378.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut

Description:
This smutty, authentic home movie features two hot fecal festivities. In the first scene, TS Lycha Rose eats her own delicious, nasty turds. She starts by eating a fingerfull at a time right out of her butt, then finally poops the rest out into the toilet bowl then scoops that up and slurps it into her mouth. She swallows it all.
In the second scene, Lycha shits in a bathtub, then smears her soft, sticky shit all over her luscious ass and tits. Then she jerks off with a shit-covered cock. Theres a little more kaviar swallowing in the second scene, too
Model:
lycha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lycha_Tranny_Shit_Slut.mp4
File Size : 1325.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:34
Video : AVC, 6 134 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lycha_Tranny_Shit_Slut.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lola-Toilet Failure leads to Strap On Punishment

Description:
1080 HD I got up in the middle of the night and I had to pee really badly. Its a toilets job to be always at the ready for Princess, so the toilet has to sleep on the floor underneath the queening chair, right next to my bed. I had to go a lot. The toilet could not keep up. He made a noble effort, but he struggled and the funnel overflowed. He almost aspirated the piss and panicked. Hes a failure. I was too tired to deal with it then. I went back to bed, but I was also plotting his punishment for the next day. This slave hates getting fucked in the ass, so thats exactly what I decided to do. I put on my strap-on and got to work fucking him into submission. The slave cried softly into the urinal gag while I fucked it in the ass. I reminded it that its purpose is to serve as a toilet. I made it tell me it was sorry. The slave apologized for being a lousy toilet with the urinal gag in its mouth. I got tired of fucking and needed to pee. Lucky for the slave, hes got another opportunity to show me how great his mouth will be for me and my girlfriends to use as a sewer. (8:24 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Strap-On, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Female Domination, Ass Fucking, Pegging, Punishment
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Toilet-Failure-leads-to-Strap-On-Punishment-with-pee-MP4.mp4
File Size : 957.5 MB
Duration : 00:08:24
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-Toilet-Failure-leads-to-Strap-On-Punishment-with-pee-MP4.mp4 - 957.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Double Shit Load Jogging Panty Poop

Description:
It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to go for a run and enjoy it, but my asshole felt kind of tight and pressurized like I was almost ready to poop.but still, it was not quite ready. So I decided to go run anyway, a little nervous that I might have one of those runners trots pants shitting accidents that runners are known for.and I DID I shit my shorts while running (not shown) It was so embarrassing, everyone around saw and smelled me I had to stop running and waddle home with the big load stuck in my shorts :O(
But finally I get home and can hide my shame.but wait OMG I have to shit AGAIN. I push and groan and a second load of shit fills my shorts right on top of the first one. EEW Stunk so bad What a huge package I had in my ass.
Then I take off my shorts to show you the nasty bulge of shit staining my panties, and I sit down on the bulge and squish it so it pushes out the sides of my panties. Some drops on the floor, eew Then I turn toward you and show you the mess on my inner thighs, and finally I take off my panties to reveal the huge Rorschach test-looking shit smear on my ass LOL. What do you see in my shit Rorschach test? Your sexual desires? O) Hugs
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : joggingdoubleloadpantspoop_27112014.mp4
File Size : 103.57 MB
Duration : 00:06:21
Video : AVC, 2 146 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
joggingdoubleloadpantspoop_27112014.mp4 - 103.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Extreme anal session

Description:
A very sexy lace lingerie for this really extreme game Im undress myself slowly I know youre excited I take one of my big dildos and on my floor my pretty hairy pussy starts off piss then look at how much shit and my ass full of oil I smear the shit on my big butt and I fuck my ass with the dildo .. a wonderful thing your dirty cock full of shit
Model:
Nicolettaxxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AnaleEstremissimo-16_05.mp4
File Size : 221.6 MB
Duration : 00:20:10
Video : AVC, 1 398 kb/s, 14.006 FPS

Download VIDEO:
AnaleEstremissimo-16_05.mp4 - 221.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Farting While FingerFucking My Asshole

Description:
I start off in some skin tight grey tights. Not only that but I have been drinking Rum. You guys should know by now what liquor does to me..thats right It makes me fart. I start by letting them out in my tight which sound amazing but smell awful There is a slight problem though. When I fart, it tickles my asshole, which turns me on. I cant help myself I start fingering my assholeone finger then two I guess it stimulates it more because BOOM HUGE MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE farts I have NEVER farted like this It reminds me of July 4th When I remove my fingers, I cant help but smell them.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : farting-while-fingering-my-ass.mp4
File Size : 295.74 MB
Duration : 00:08:13
Video : AVC, 4 858 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
farting-while-fingering-my-ass.mp4 - 295.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Three girls play with a rubber dick

Description:
I with my friends decided to add our videos . I invited Carolina and Alice to play with a rubber dick and after a rubber dick visit our pussies and Asses we shit on him . Everyone agreed, and we went into the room to the floor the suction Cup was attached to a rubber member, we were wearing short skirts stockings , the first of us began to ride the rubber cock is Alice , Alice first inserted the rubber cock into her pussy and then Alice turned booty to the camera and introduced a rubber cock up his ass and played with his anal , then Alice rose with cock and ass Alice started to go shit and fall on the cock , Alice rode on the rubber dick like a rider on a horse with a full ass of shit . My girlfriends are changing places, and now its Carolinas turn . Carolina, too, first sits down on a rubber dick first with a pussy and jumps on it as a rider on a horse and after she has played with her pussy Carolina put it in her ass and continued to ride the rubber cock only to have the rubber cock was in the ass Carolina , after playing with anal Caroline raises his ass and shit on Dildo , after Carolina freed your ass from the shit Carolina swov enters his ass rubber cock again and rides on rubber cock . Alice too, after I shit on Dildo, and freed your ass from the shit she again entered the rubber member in the ass and played with his empty shit from ass . Then came my turn and now I sit on the rubber dick first pussy and jumping on it like a rider on a horse , and after I played a bit with her pussy I turn my ass to the camera and enter in the ass rubber cock and then jump on it like a rider on a horse . The moment we jump on the rubber member of two other girlfriends caress between her legs , but they love to play with my pussy , I feel like I want to shit and I peel off the rubber cock and fuck the rubber cock . After I shit on Dildo, I again enter myself in an empty shit from the ass rubber cock, and again jumping on it like a rider on a horse . At the end of the video I and my friends take turns in her mouth rubber member which is in the shit and caressed it . Around our member a lot of our shit , we liked these games , and we will continue this series of videos . In this video clip , my friends and I take turns playing with a rubber dick , fucking ourselves first between our legs, and then inserting a rubber dick into our full ass and riding it like a horse rider . After we played a little with my anal that are full of shit we stand with rubber cock and shit after we devastated their Asses out of the shit again we enter the rubber cock up your ass and jump on it again .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0026-1.mp4
File Size : 1120.03 MB
Duration : 00:11:32
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0026-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- How to eat my shit

Description:
Today your Scat Mistress is dressed in a pair of very tight latex pants and has a very warm gray sweater. She tells you some sweet words then the situation changes she takes off the sweater and shows you a cross bra completely made of latex. A very sadomasochism outfit. You remain speechless immediately puts her big ass in your face and moves it up and down inside these latex pants that make you crazy then she take them off your and push a big piece of shit falls to the ground with a lot of pee she turn around and put the pants back on and still move her perfect ass up and down while teaching you to chew her shit . and eat that piece of poo entirely chewing it in front of your face you like it why do not you come on her dirty tongue?
Model:
Nicolettaxxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : CostumMomTellYouHowEatShit-01_11.mp4
File Size : 381.13 MB
Duration : 00:14:39
Video : AVC, 3 504 kb/s, 16.209 FPS

Download VIDEO:
CostumMomTellYouHowEatShit-01_11.mp4 - 381.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Upside down pissing all over myself

Description:
I had a request for a self pee video. I had never done one before, so I figured Id give it a shot. I turn myself upside down and spread my legs wide. I found it a bit difficult to pee at first, but after a few pushes a hissy squirt of pee jets out of my pussy and onto my face. I let out a few farts from the pushing. I continue to pee. It trickles down my body a little but the stream mostly lands on my face and in my hair. It gets in my eyes and even up my nose. I was not expecting them to burn so much It also got in my ears as well. My face and hair were soaked with urine.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : firstselfpee.mp4
File Size : 117.39 MB
Duration : 00:03:28
Video : AVC, 4 580 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
firstselfpee.mp4 - 117.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt

Description:
I really needed to relax I been so stressed out an backed up. I was so full of thick shit itjust does stop coming while I fuck my dirty ass for you freek. I cum so hard with thinking about your big dick in my phat shitty ass. I was so into this scat cam show that I just had to suck your shitty cock
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Produce_70.mp4
File Size : 1579.33 MB
Duration : 00:13:47
Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: