Download VIDEO:
s044.mp4 - 408.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Good Vomit, Pee, Poo in Latex

Description:
Here is another vomiting video from me. But this time I also pee and poo. Great combination for fetish video Wear my sexy latex knee stockings and elbow long gloves. I feel so sexy myself in them, what do you think? I have a big clear bowl and I want to fill with that whats coming out of me. At began I show off myself in these outfit today and start to put my gloves fingers on throat and gagging. I dont need to wait too much for first vomit. I repeat it couple of times and I try to staying sexy as well during puke. Maybe its sounds weird and funny. You can admire my long legs and feet in latex. I love this latex outfit, During vomit I touch my tits and show up the wet gloves fingers. Im gagging and vomiting until I feel nothing left inside to through out. I feel so much better myself. I dont talk too much I just enjoy what I do and try to tease you. After vomiting show the glass bowl and how much I vomit into, a lot seriously. I also spitting out my spit many times. So mucoid. I try to keep eye contact in the entire video especially when vomiting. But I have to pee so bad so squat over on bowl peeing a lot, then turning around and from back you can see me pooping into the bowl too. Its a hard one. Moaning during pushing out the poo. Finally I just hold the bowl and you can see the results. Vomit, pee and poo mix Then sending you kiss Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180714_1101161.mp4
File Size : 638.2 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:31
Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
20180714_1101161.mp4 - 638.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Desperation In Public Park

Description:
Very nice and sexy video where i poo, pee and wipe my dirty ass with paper in public park. During walk in park i had problems with stomach and there were no WC, so i had desperation. I was desperate in park but there were no WC. So i did it right there. After it i shake dirty ass and wiped it with paper. It is a pity that there was no toilet slave in the park.
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 17192.mp4
File Size : 1516.46 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:58
Video : AVC, 16.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
17192.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Close contact with Christinas ass close up

Description:
Yesterday, Christina went with her boyfriend to barbecue and brought me a big bunch of tasty shit. This time the pile was really big and smelly-I was very pleased. Christine very cruelly fed me and gave me urine
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s023.mp4
File Size : 523.57 MB
Duration : 00:14:06
Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
s023.mp4 - 523.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Special Request

Description:
(PLEASE NOTE THAT GIF DISTORTS THE VIDEOS QUALITY)
This was a special request clip for a Lovely fan
(Thanks so much for the reviews and being such a doll)
In this clip I start off dirty talking with my cute pink dick in my pussy and then get on all fours to use my fingers to stretch my bum hole open before sticking my dick in my bum to make a big mess while dirty talking
And thanks again for all the love &lt3
Model:
BabyDollNaughty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sscustom.mp4
File Size : 341.13 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:18:39
Video : AVC, 2 358 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
sscustom.mp4 - 341.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Fucking and Sucking On My Big Hard Panty Poop

Description:
I am wearing my handmade pink corset with little blue flowers and my white lace DKNY panties with some fishnet thigh highs. I play peek a boo with my boobs for the camera while I tease you with my zipper. I havent shit in days and I know this is going to be a big hard shit cause I havent been drinking enough water lately. I stand above the camera to give you a view from beneath and I wiggle and shake my bif bubble butt until the poo starts to come out into my sexy mesh panties. I shake my ass in your face and I love the feeling of my big hard turds smacking against my horny pussy. I pull my panties off and reveal my big firm load to you taking such a big hard shit in my tight little corset wasnt the easiest thing ever but at the same time so very fucking erotic i am proud of the big pile of hard turds that I left in my panties and my pussy is now throbbing as I tell you how sweet it smells. and how I want you to clean my dirty poo panties for me.
I play with my poo load. poking it and licking it and biting off a huge chunk to get a better taste of it in my mouth. I spit on it and begin to roll it between my hands forming it into a dick shaped log that I can suck on and fuck my pussy with. I get so excited thinking about having it deep inside of me and I spit on my log trying to shape it into the perfect toybut maybe I shouldnt have done that because now its too soft to stick inside.but its okay cause I find other ways to pleasure myself with my big thick turds and end up having such an amazing time getting poo all over my hands and fingering my pussy and ass with my shit Its now hours later and the smell is still very strong on my hands and I cant help but to keep sniffing them lol =-)
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poo-fuck-hd.mp4
File Size : 1731.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:48
Video : AVC, 20.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
poo-fuck-hd.mp4 - 1.7 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Poop in the mouth of Yana, Alice

Description:
Hello our dear, dear and dear fans. In this video you want to introduce you to Carolina in the role of a dish for shit, and Jan and Alice, who eat this shit. Caroline naked lay on the table, Jan and Alice shit on her body. They sniffed their warm shit, then began to eat chocolate poo in small portions. Yana and Alice were in no hurry to eat and swallow the shit, they licked and sniffed it, bit off it in small portions, held it in its mouth and only then swallowed it. Sometimes they took a lot of shit in their mouths and their mouth and cheeks completely filled the shit and a mixture of shit and drool spilled on the chin, because it did not fit in the mouth. So Alice and Yana ate their poop, and Carolina could only enjoy the aroma of their shit. She was lying on the table all the time and felt how warm her warm shit was.
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0383.mp4
File Size : 1199.63 MB
Duration : 00:12:23
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0383.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Long Humiliating Gag Clip

Description:
Wearing a tight shirt and lots of thick makeup, I gag over and over on a dildo. Vomiting all over myself as I cry and curse and beg for it to be over.
Model:
cybertoilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : longgag.mp4
File Size : 1747.69 MB
Duration : 00:20:00
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 213 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
longgag.mp4 - 1.7 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- ImakeBROWNhoney&lt3

Description:
The video contains only sounds. No music.
Sweet pantypooping in my performance. Especially for fans of brown aesthetics)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : I-make-brown-honey.wmv
File Size : 375.17 MB
Duration : 00:06:31
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 422 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
I-make-brown-honey.wmv - 375.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- I panty mess with guests downstairs shhh

Description:
I soil my green panties whilst house guests are downstairs. I poop and fart into my knickers and I push. You do HEAR MY POOP COMING OUT and see my poop come out the sides of my knickers and I keep pushing my load into into them. I panty mess on the bathroom floor. After I shit in them, I take my panties offshit rolls out as I remove them. I pick them up. Place some in the toilet and the rest in my knickers. After choosing the best poopies to show you the close ups for, I wiggle them in my panties to the camera with my cummy green panties. Dirty shitty hard ball constipated panty poop fetish video by PooGirlSofia.
Model:
PooGirlSofia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : I-panty-mess-with-guests-downstairs-Shhh-.mp4
File Size : 71.33 MB
Duration : 00:04:50
Video : AVC, 1 898 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: