Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Cream of shit for Yana

Description:
Jan love when she shits on her and covers her body abundantly shit , Ian says that the best cream for her hot body is not found . This time Yana and Olga are satisfied with the most untied and dirty games , they get a lot of pleasure from what is happening . Yana sometimes like to be a slave and fulfill your wishes , and Vice versa Olga mistress . We found each other and we will constantly delight you even more dirty videos with our participation . Dear friends , we appreciate your feedback , if you have the desire to participate in creating a video clip , do not hesitate to email us . And the more you can make purchases in our store , the more hot videos of new products for you every day
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1912.mp4
File Size : 653.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:38
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1912.mp4 - 653.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Riding the toilet

Description:
I know how much you guys love to see my poop come out of my pretty ass so I ride the toilet reverse cowgirl as I shit nice smelly turds just for you
Model:
scatlover72
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pooping-from-the-toilet.mp4
File Size : 196.06 MB
Duration : 00:01:36
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Pooping-from-the-toilet.mp4 - 196.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- A Collection Of My Biggest Turds

Description:
Check out this amazing collection of my BIGGEST loads of shit EVER These turds are so massive I love how amazing it feels when I push out these monster loads of shit Look how my shithole opens up and all this poop comes sliding out of my smelly ass These are some huge turds Look at how big and sexy they are I hope you love big loads of shit Because these turds are HUGE
Enjoy
Scat 574-A Collection Of My Biggest Turds
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : collectionofbiggestturds.mp4
File Size : 809.55 MB
Duration : 00:08:25
Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
collectionofbiggestturds.mp4 - 809.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Five Day Shit Pregnancy

Description:
Ive decided to hold my shit for five days Im not going to shit for five whole days I know its going to be really painful and Ill be so miserable but it will feel so good in five days when I give birth to a giant shit baby
I love holding my shit My belly gets to big and full of gas I fart so much but I have to be careful to only let gas out and not my shit My belly is getting rounder and rounder as my shit baby grows I feel so full and I cant wait to give birth to my beautiful baby of shit
I give updates almost every day while Im pregnant with my shit baby. My belly grows each day and I get more and more desperate and uncomfortable I cant wait until day five
Finally its time to give birth I am so miserable I cant wait to get this shit baby out of me I lay down on my back and breath like Im giving birth Im about to push out a long load of shit This poop baby has been inside my ass for days It takes a while to push it all out of me I have to change positions to be able to put the last little bit of shit out of my ass Finally Im completely empty
Look at my beautiful shit baby Im a proud mama I survived 5 days without shitting It was so tough but it felt so good to finally get it all out of me
Enjoy
Scat 367-Five Day Shit Pregnancy
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poopbabypregnancy.mp4
File Size : 1135.94 MB
Duration : 00:09:06
Video : AVC, 17.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
poopbabypregnancy.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit On The Floor For You

Description:
I am telling you, today I am not shiting into the toilet. I am shiting specially for you on the floor. I am asking whether you like my dirty ass end and I am ordering you to smell it. I vape while talking to you. Next I am showing you my beautiful shit and I am telling you to smell, licked and ate my tasty poo.
Model:
PrincessMonica
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shit-On-The-Floor-For-You.mp4
File Size : 378.04 MB
Duration : 00:04:57
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Shit-On-The-Floor-For-You.mp4 - 378.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 10chocolateturd4u

Description:
Hot pooping 10 chocolate turds for you peeing and cumming naughty in sexy tights)
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 10chocolateturd4you.wmv
File Size : 200.21 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:12:00
Video : VC-1, 2 061 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
10chocolateturd4you.wmv - 200.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 3 times, extremely daring, public pissing

Description:
Here you see 3 really extremely daring public piss scenes. For one you see how I pull out my panties in a moving train, my skirt move up and piss unrestrained in the compartment. Then you see how I with a girlfriend, slutted dressed, running around in a shopping street. And then my girlfriend, before passers-by, spreading her legs and pissing in a high arc Since I also had to pee, I went into a telephone booth, lifted my skirt and pissed on the phone receiver And, also, in front of numerous passers, too
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2xextremPuPi.wmv
File Size : 616.61 MB
Duration : 00:05:29
Video : VC-1, 15.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2xextremPuPi.wmv - 616.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooping My Tight Leather Leggings

Description:
Im wearing leather leggings, tight to my ass. I tease you and give you a big portion of farts and shit just the way you like. This film is the essence of a smug, sexual ass and fragrant shit.
Model:
cleopatra
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 21932.mp4
File Size : 1664.48 MB
Duration : 00:14:27
Video : AVC, 15.9 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
21932.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice are shit lovers

Description:
In this video you will see Alice and Carolina. Girls are ready to eat food)))) they waited a couple of days for a lot of shit. The girls kissed, then Alice became cancer, and Carolina licked her anus with her tongue, caressed him and tried to get into the hole, then Alice shit right in Carolinas mouth. There was a lot of shit, of course, not everything fit in her mouth, but Carolina stuck her face between Alices buttocks and tried to eat and lick as much shit as possible. When the shit came out of Alice, Carolina also became a cancer on the armchair and set her ass up for affection. Alice licked Carolinas ass and ass with her tongue, very carefully and gently did it to bring Carolina as much pleasure as possible from it. Carolina also shit in Alices mouth and she had to swallow shit quickly and immediately, because there was a lot of it. Alice also plunged face in Carolinas ass and completely immersed in shit. Girls love this kind of food, do it with great pleasure
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0149.mp4
File Size : 992.35 MB
Duration : 00:10:12
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0149.mp4 - 992.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Trapped and Desperate

Description:
Scene 1: TS Lycha is inexplicably trapped in a room with only a shower and has to go. She finally relieves herself, pissing on herself and then shitting some. She smears her nasty shit on herself and plays in it.
Scene 2: Lychas in the mood to play with poop. She pees a bunch in a cup and drinks it, then swallow a little poop. She knows she has more pooping to do, so she takes a smoking break outside (theres a little fart in there too). Eventually, she needs to finish crapping, so she squats over the toilet in boots and drops a few nice turds. She eagerly tastes them and smooshes them in her hand.
Model:
lycha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Trapped_and_Desperate.mp4
File Size : 1279.32 MB
Duration : 00:35:24
Video : AVC, 4 921 kb/s, 30.317 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: