Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Malaysias "Cumming Out Her Shell

Description:
Malaysia is back and FUNKIER than ever Hopefully this is the 15 minutes that makes her famous Malaysia has only given scant traces of her face thus far. She was even reluctant in the making of these clips to do so, but finally she suprised me in the finale Enjoy four great new Plopptastic new clips as she not only reveals her face, but she gets stripped down to her birthday suit as well She works her way up to showing her face in each clip as she goes from barely showing it in the 1st two clips, to wearing a bandit mask in the third clip. to bearing it all in the finale And boy was she bearing it all Now you get to see the facial expressions as she makes those passionate groans as she releases her orgasmic logs This clip has it all-Grunting, straining, plopping, and cumming
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Malaysia081316.mp4
File Size : 1098.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:21
Video : AVC, 9 883 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Malaysia081316.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitty Enema With Your Cum

Description:
Look at my big, juicy ass Will you fuck my big, thick butt? Will you fuck me so good until you cum deep inside my dirty ass? Fuck that filthy asshole of mine and fill me with your cum I want to feel your cum blasting up inside of my asshole Then I want to see your cum dripping out of my big, thick booty
Oh Oops My butthole was dirty I shit out your cum and my poop too Mmm You gave me a cum enema You washed my poop out of my asshole with all of your amazing cum
Enjoy
Scat 663-Shitty Enema With Your Cum
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : cumenemaforshittyass.mp4
File Size : 1075.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:39
Video : AVC, 22.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
cumenemaforshittyass.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge brown shit and a lot of stinky farts

Description:
This in new view Im farting loud and stinky Very often. Brown is huge and ugly.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ToiletHig.mp4
File Size : 441.84 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:11:00
Video : AVC, 5 417 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
ToiletHig.mp4 - 441.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Black Leggings Shitting on My Period

Description:
Here another video where im fart and shit in black leather leggings. Oh its so nice the feeling of liquid shit inside leather leggings. It is warm and smells amazing. Do you wanna feel it?
Model:
cleopatra
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 218252.mp4
File Size : 1085.49 MB
Duration : 00:10:05
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
218252.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal SurpriseSucking Messy Dildo

Description:
I think its a pretty sexy scat and messy anal video. Just wear only a pair if panty at starting. Well I tell you I have a big surprise for you. I know how good after a long and tiring day get a nice surprise. So you just coming home baby and I tell you, im so horny and wanna give you a little gift. I know you love dirty anal playing so this time youre dream come true. I tease you with taking off my pants showing ass,asshole, you know well cannot resist me. Dont try it at all, just go me with me. I start sucking that hard dick of yours, good isnt it? Then penetrate into my wet pussy, feel so good do you agree? After tasting my pussy I tease you from behind just playing with your hard cock between ass cheeks. Youre impressed dont you? So then I pooping on your dick baby and you could feel my warm turd whats feeling so nice. Are you ready to penetrate your cock into my dirty asshole? Of course you do, I just fuck myself with my dildo and gaping many times. Tell me baby did I surprise you with this naughty and messy anal playing? Now you can relax with me was such a long day. I fuck myself ass till I have anal orgasm and your dick just getting harder and harder. After I cum take out my dildo and I start to sucking them. I imagine this is your cock in my mouth. At the end I want to to cum in my mouth so sucking your dirty poo covered cock. Encourage you to cum for me, spit it on feet times just make it slippery and at the end of our filthy playtime you come directly into my mouth.
Hope was a nice surprise baby ? Enjoy.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171118_102927.mp4
File Size : 626.97 MB
Duration : 00:21:11
Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
20171118_102927.mp4 - 627.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya-Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera

Description:
1080 HD Natalya and I decided to care for our feet one afternoon. We used some little metal devices that are designed to scrpg skin from the bottoms of ladies feet. The devices collect the foot dust into a little compartment. We filled up the compartments with skin shavings. I had some lint from my socks on my feet, which I made the slave lick off and swallow. Natalya had the slave worship her beautiful, unblemished, feet. She loves getting a nice toe soak in a slaves mouth. We had to yell at the slave a little until he figured out how to lick her feet the way she wanted it to. We took turns using the slave for some enjoyable foot worship. The slave started to bulge out of its chastity. Stupid was trying to make this about himself. We scolded it for being perverted and self-indulgent. Then, we trimmed our toenails and made a little pile with the clippings. I had to pee, so we moved the slave over to the toilet chair and tied his leash beneath the seat. I filmed Natalya flushing our foot dust down into the human toilet. Then, I washed it down for him with some spit and pee. He flushed all of me down, and the Natalya went. After everything went in, the slave started to gag. We hate when the plumbing backs up, so we yelled at it. The toilet managed to keep it all down. Then I remembered we still had some toenails to flush. We dumped the pile of our toenails right into its mouth. Once our feet were all done, we left the slave lying beneath the toilet chair and went off to do something else. (15:52 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust, Nail Clippings, Chastity, Pee, Toilet Slavery
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-and-Natalya-Foot-Dust-and-Pee-Multi-Camera-MP4.mp4
File Size : 1813.8 MB
Duration : 00:15:51
Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-and-Natalya-Foot-Dust-and-Pee-Multi-Camera-MP4.mp4 - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lola-Edges a Toilet in Training Part 1

Description:
MP4 Lola is training Andy to be a septic system for the whole house. He is tied to a bench. While tied to the bench, he is forced into a fucking machine. The fucking machine feels really good to Andy. He cant help but stay hard. Andy doesnt get out of chastity often, so the fucking machine is the best he will ever do as far as sexual partners go. Lola pees a lot into a plastic jug. Then, she inserts a tube down Andys throat. Andy is completely helpless. He must now drink whatever goes into the tube. Lola pours all of the pee down the tube and into Andy. It is a LOT of pee. The machine insures that Andy keeps his erection while he swallows it all. Andy is learning to sexualize being a toilet. Lola scrpgs her feet next. She has a lot of dead skin on her feet this time. The girls will need a lot from their septic system. Pee, poop, foot dust, menstrual blood, and the cum of real men: it will all need to go down Andys throat. Lola uses a gag to force Andys mouth to stay wide open. Then, she dumps all of the foot dust in. She spits into the septic system a few times to coax it all down. (15:31 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Edges-Toilet-in-Training-Part-1-MP4-NEW.mp4
File Size : 1775.71 MB
Duration : 00:15:34
Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-Edges-Toilet-in-Training-Part-1-MP4-NEW.mp4 - 1.7 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Big poop stretches tight hole

Description:
MissBNasty takes big poo that stretches her tight little asshole
Model:
MissBNasty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 8B4AA2C1-1E3D-4FBA-8201-0ECCEAA1DD10.mov
File Size : 13.49 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:00:24
Video : AVC, 4 489 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
8B4AA2C1-1E3D-4FBA-8201-0ECCEAA1DD10.mov - 13.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Multiple Inverted Milk and Water Enemas Part2

Description:
Part 2-It has been over three days since my last bowel movement and I can feel the filth inside of me just dying to come out. In this video I am trying a couple of things that I have never done before so Im very excited and a little bit nervous. I start out with a half gallon of milk and insert it while on my back with my feet over my head and my knees beside my temples pointing my puckering ass hole right at the camera. A huge turd plops right onto my neck in the first release. And then the real shit party begins after multiple water enemas follow that creamy milk enema. Fountains of brown shitty water gush out all over me again and again. Who knew a girl like me could be so full of shit?? THis position definitely brings on the deepest of cleanses I have ever experienced. I hope you enjoy watching me squirm as those anal geysers cover me in filth.
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MultipleInvertedMilkandWaterEnemas_part2_Reduced-3.mp4
File Size : 1566.86 MB
Duration : 00:24:38
Video : AVC, 9 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MultipleInvertedMilkandWaterEnemas_part2_Reduced-3.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- public stink

Description:
I am in public toilet in huge shopping mall. I feel big brown inside belly and go to the toilet really fast. I made a mess here haha My poop is really stinky. I am not alone here
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e670.mp4
File Size : 740.85 MB
Duration : 00:05:05
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 15.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: