Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Merry Shitty Christmas

Description:
DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE 31:19mins Compressed full version is available too ?
Since you are the whole year was a good but dirty boy,youve got the Santa Anna.Now you can spy on how I do magicto create a gift of your dreams:)
First, I shit a huge pile,insert Christmas toys in the ass to make them look more beautiful for your Christmas tree.
Then I fill the pussy by shit long and pussy shit in your Christmas stocking.I repeat this a few times, so that all, to fill the stocking by shit out of my pussy.I smear shit on the ass and tits,I leave a gift and go back to Shitland HO HO HO:)Youll be glad to receive my gift.
Merry Christmas,my dirty boys:)
I love you guys♡
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1PartMerryShittyChristmasAnnaCoprofield.mp4
File Size : 1944.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:44
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/knm5doliq5at

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sexiest shitting here

Description:
Woah This hot lava comes out from my anus.
I cant hold it. This pressure is really strong.
Look hows my anus open
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1298.mp4
File Size : 400.89 MB
Duration : 00:05:10
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2z5ovwtoh44s

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Squirting shitty solo-wastedwetness

Description:
My wife was at work and I was home alone. As I started to upload our video on here, seeing what my wife and I created made my clit swell and begin to throb. As I became more and more aroused, I could feel the fullness inside me. I needed a poo. I wanted to record myself shitting on our bed. Watching our video clips back, (even of myself shitting solo) turn me on.
Im amazed this video is 37 minutes long Time really does fly when youre having fun. In this video youll see me up close (excellent quality) and personal.
I play with myself. Rubbing and fingering my wet pussy and arsehole as Im pushing my firm shit out. The crackling noise of my shit emerging are fantastic. As I push some more you see my shit poking out. I cant stop touching it It feels amazing. I piss as Im pushing some more. My warm piss trickling down my body. You can see streaks of white as its mixed with my wetness. After the first lump comes flying out, I play and push some more. Groaning with pleasure. I push more shit out. This time my lumps of shit are more mushy on the outside but firm on the inside. A little more soft scoop consistency. A couple of pieces of sweetcorn are spotted. Im at my height of pleasure now and lose all inhibitions. I smear my shit all over my arsehole, arsecheeks. Fingering my arsehole. I get my vibrator and start fucking myself with it. Im so incredibly wet As I fuck myself harder and faster you can see in great detail, my wetness run out of my pussy down to my arsehole. At 23 minutes (and 23 seconds) I fuck faster, moan more, feel the pressure buildingIm going to squirt Doing the same I squirt again at 23:50. My female ejectulated fluid is running out of my pussy, down to my arsehole as I squirt again at 24:25. 24:51 I squirt again followed by an amazing orgasm. 25:20 my final little squirt which is followed by a gush of wetness. My clitoris is so aroused and enlarged, its now fully visible. I pull my clit hood up to expose it fully. Its like a teeny cock head I imagine my wife sucking hard on my mini cock head. Licking it, sucking it it starts to throb as Im feeling majorly horny again. I start fucking myself again with my vibrator. Fingering my arsehole. My shit covered hand. At 31 minutes I start pushing my shit back in to my arsehole. I feel the pressure building up inside me. At 36 minutes hear me come for the second time. Watch how my orgasm makes my arsehole contract.
Copyright Protected DMCA
This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
© 2019 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
Model:
wastedwetness
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Squirting-Shitty-Solo-1.mp4
File Size : 1328.77 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:37:55
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 4 724 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8h2izjo3i2ri

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Mr. Teddy in The Woods

Description:
Wow poor teddy. He spied on me in the bushes. Fucking pervert. Has shit all over him,lol i had beans for dinner last night now my tummy is hurting,teddy look to clean so it is time to make him nice and dirty,i shit all on him,it looks like he is wearing an oatmeal coat, it looks kind of cute sliding down his face
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1961211.mp4
File Size : 645.58 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : AVC, 8 418 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ir7zopyq1w1y

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Loose stools on a partner Masturbation

Description:
Extreme videos . On the banks of the river I decided to record for you video , I shit on your partner loose stools and then I jerk off his dick which is all completely in my shit .. not far from us there were people and they could look after us . Games with shit I really like and I was very excited .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_0041.mp4
File Size : 726.48 MB
Duration : 00:07:31
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9vr9kyw0cs18

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Apple Poo Dessert

Description:
Mmmm . I love prepare delicious desserts using most spicy and secret ingredient-my poo Serving hot steamy soft load on a plate , add juicy apple slices .. Easy and fast , now time to eat and savour it Chewing and swallowing, will you be fun to eat it
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1912161.mp4
File Size : 994.51 MB
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v0m8a9xyaf0y

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Goodness Graces Toys, Turds, and Tail

Description:
I swear Goodness Grace..I couldnt have come up with a better name for this Funky Lady She has me screaming it everytime a new upload pops up in my inbox Enjoy Two action packed clips in this FUNKY dozen minutes of action Enjoy in the first scene as she describes the big poop stuck way deep inside her ass. She decides to use her Anal Bead Stick to loosen it up She does it until the shit is on the stick-which she gladly presents to you of course She proceeds to let out a big runny load, but some is still stuck, so she gets her trusty stick and loosens the rest out too Man what a mess she made in her bathroom The second scene is more of that wonderful Georgia Peach Spreading in front the Camera to drop some Solids on the floor. She once again made a mess buy missing the bowl on the floor, Enjoy as she cleans it up and shows off her turdy mess
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Goodness-Grace-062717-1-3.mp4
File Size : 469.07 MB
Duration : 00:12:43
Video : AVC, 4 991 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xdajmztrbzkm

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Masturbating and pooping

Description:
Watch me push out a huge, hot pile of shit while I torture my clit with my super powerful bullet vibrator.
So Im in a really horny, naughty mood. I know Ive been holding in an impressive load all day. I grab my most powerful vibrator because I want to shit and orgasm at the same time.
Im so desperate to poo that some accidentally squeezes out before I even turn the camera on oopsie.
Im amazed how much shit I squeeze out while Im playing with my clit. It makes me so horny that I decide to do something Ive never done beforeI smear my shit over my ass with my hand. Im watching myself in the mirror and it turns me on so much that I have a powerful squirting orgasm which leaves me breathless
Model:
Lucyhoney
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_9655-2.mov
File Size : 1296.5 MB
Resolution : 1536x864
Duration : 00:19:56
Video : AVC, 8 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: