Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Urgent White Pant Shit

Description:
(Simulated)
Smokin hot Sophia is annoyed. Its date night and her boyfriend is taking way too long in the bathroom when she has to poop. So she does what any other living, breathing mammal would do: she shits herself right then and there.
Thatll teach him, right?
Featuring over SEVEN minutes of super-hot HD content that will keep you glued to your device until you burst
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-0C6DBB5F-C46C-4CC6-9D55-1F8E20C73124.mov
File Size : 817.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:31
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/87fonrwuzyo3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Daddy Loves My Period

Description:
Daddy says no hanky panky while I am on my period, buthe does love to watch me fuck my bloody period pussy with my toys Watch me fuck my pussy and get all messy for Daddy Lots of naughty talk, multiple orgasms and close up shots =)
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ppfd.mp4
File Size : 101.86 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:10:57
Video : AVC, 1 163 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ie9uk7tmev2n

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Liquid shit for Breakfast juice from my pee

Description:
Waking up in the morning , I was very hungry and decided to cook himself Breakfast extreme . I got Cutlery , a plate , a glass , and set them on the table . After I had to pee , I climbed on a chair and start to shit liquid into a bowl , and then piss in the Cup . After I had done all my business , I sat down and began their Breakfast is the shit and drink her piss . The smell of fresh shit wafted round the kitchen . I like to shoot for you, the extreme video , I like it very much and it excites me .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_0022.mp4
File Size : 682.48 MB
Duration : 00:07:03
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sbxfvbhvzbk4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Worship My PooI Sniffing, Licking, Chewing Poo

Description:
I wear yellow summer dress in the video. Desperation because I feel how much poo wanna run out of my ass but I hold it. Big long and huge poo. I tell you how I feel myself then Do you know what else I want from you? The best thing what could be happening. Worship and love my dirty asshole and also my yummy big poo How much you wanna love them and worship them all the time not only when I wanna hear. Always. So tell me do you like this pretty dirty asshole of mine? Do you wanna lick it around? Clean it off my poo? I know you want it so bad. I show you my ass pretty close up to cam and you can watching how running out my big and long poo. Peeing too. Puckering my asshole makes it dirty and smearing some poop on it. Now you can tell you just worship my filthy asshole. Then I show off my big turd on a plate so you can see what a nice amount of chocolate. I take a piece and give you for trying. I smear it on my tongue then put in my mouth and chew it. Smear it on my teeth too. Are you jealous? You would try to taste as I do? I just tell you to sniff it and lick my turd, and I do the same just showing you how I worship my own poo ? Dont forget it just focus on my dirty ass and love my yummy poo ? Sexy video with big pooping, dirty asshole ,lots of poo sniffing, licking, and chew it in my mouth. Enjoy it.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20170907_102148-2.mp4
File Size : 435.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:43
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5lfvdm707izj

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Desperation Pee After A Long Train Ride

Description:
I had a large coffee before I left London and it filled me up I didnt have to go until I hit East Midlands Parkway. I figured I would just wait till I got home as it was one stop and a taxi away. Little did I know THAT wouldnt go according to plan When I left the station there were no taxis I was stuck waiting for about a half hour then another 10 minute drive home. By the time I got there, I was ready to burst. I unlock my door, throw my bags down, and go to the bathroom. I show you my full big belly and then sit on the toilet. The champagne is really flowing Its such a relief to get it out
Model:
DemonaDragon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Desperation-Pee-After-Long-Journey.mp4
File Size : 389.56 MB
Duration : 00:03:09
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.050 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dkkxhdr1va71

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- White panties diarrhea

Description:
High quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please:)Full Compressed version is available too 27:33min
In the morning I felt that my belly seethes,and my panties were specks of shit.I try to keep shit inside,took a shower, shaved my pussy,wearing white panties and began to shoot the video for you:)First I make a liquid shit in my pants and piss.You can see my urine flows through panties mixed with my liquid shit.I rub my panties and I want more shit.I take my toy and fuck pussy then the ass to make more liquid shit.You can hear the beautiful sounds when shit leaving my ass.My dirty toy fucking my pussy and then fucking my ass again for more,mooooore liquid shit.I smear shit on the pussy and ass, you can see my hot prolapseI put my dirty panties in the end.Oh I love it
Enjoy)
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Part1WhitePantsDiarheaAnnaCoprofield.mp4
File Size : 1795.42 MB
Duration : 00:14:32
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pdllra6q4g56

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- New Scat Yoga Pants And Sports Bra

Description:
Well Today I wear a super sexy and tight lilac workout gear and tell you how I feel myself while wear them on. I feel so sexy and naughty and not shy to show off you my toned ass and leaned legs. Tease you by show off my perfect body in my new workout clothes and talking about how much I love working out and get nice and sweaty. I love when sweat drops just dripping down there. That could be such a huge turn on. Do you wanna see that? I will do some exercises like high knees, butt kicks, lunges, squats and more to present you my hot body and get sweaty front of your eyes. BUT I feel so hot doing these cardio exercises I guess should remove my yoga pants and sports bra. BUT I still would miss something to wear on. Hmmm I just got an idea that I going to wear workout gears from scat this time. I going to make my new SCAT WORKOUT CLOTHES to keep working out and getting hot and sweaty. I push my pretty ass close to your face while doing squats and reveal dirty asshole. Im doing several squats and pull my cheeks wide to shitting for you big one. Im so close that I would shit on you. I stick my finger to find even more nasty shit and look at that some of very soft poo released out. Lovely. Material is ready to make my new workout clothes from stinky scat. I start smear and make up first my new yoga pants so smear my nasty shit all over down there from waist to ankle, getting through on ass and tights. Wow Im really impressed how lovely and filthy my new pants. What about you? Do you wanna help me or just watch and jerk off to your dirty sweaty babe? Well I realized have enough of my shit to make my new scat sports bra as well lets smear it over on my tits. I guess scat workout gears are ready to try out them so then I do some more exercises and feeling much more light and better. I dont feel hot just perfect. Im so proud that I create my new, dirty filthy and stinky scat yoga wears and hope you love watching me getting such a dirty girl while was working out. Im your scat Queen never forget. Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2346__Merged-2.mp4
File Size : 1939.74 MB
Duration : 00:26:42
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zai01x06d0rb

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- House cleaning with an unexpected end О_о

Description:
Hello) I know you are waiting for a new season of my videos)))
The new season will start very soon) I am grateful to everyone who supports and helps me thank you)) Today I present to your attention a small but very hot video) I do the cleaning, and all of a sudden Im getting diarrhea) In this video I talk a lot) (in comparison to the rest of the clips) I Wish you good mood, and see you soon)) PS: the Video with the original sound. Without editing.
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : House-cleaning-with-an-unexpected-end.wmv
File Size : 445.48 MB
Duration : 00:07:34
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 429 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: