Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Valentine Gift Diaper

Description:
Goddess is pooping,peeing nasty in diaper and pink plastic pantes messy shit, coming out of diaper, nice skidmarks,masturbating and getting really wet and horny of messy diaper when thinking how you are excited of her full messy diaper In different angels She encourages you to cum on diaper ? Happy Valentines Day
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : valentinediaper.wmv
File Size : 1250.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:25
Video : WMV2, 6 610 kb/s, 30.051 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
valentinediaper.wmv - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dinner

Description:
DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE 24:42mincompressed full version is available too. Custom request Chew and spit shit, urine mouthwash First there will be a covered table with plate fork, knife and spoon.
Youll enter the room, dressed up with a sexy outfit, for example a mini skirt and high-heels. Before you sit down on a chair at the table
you look in the camera and tell me, how hungry and horny you are for your creamy steamy shit,
Then you begin slowly to play with your beautiful breasts that you get out and lick your finger, continuing to showing and telling me, that you cannot wait to play and eat your delicious meal.
When you are finally ready to serve your meal, you will stand up, get your skirt up, showing your wonderfull ass and shit directly on your plate.
You will sit down and smell and moan at your delicious meal.
Before you begin to enjoy and eat your meal, youre going to stroke a finger in your shit and lick it. I wanna see, how much you enjoy it
and how horny you are to eat it up (hmmm, i love the smell and taste of my shit)
But dont forget a Glas for your champagne, Ana. You are going to serve yourself a drink, too
Now you can begin with your dinner. You will start with a small piece of shit,you will take bigger pieces with the spoon or the fork, depending on the consistency, in your mouth. chewing it.
You will reposition your camera after serving to take close-ups during the meal, but you can decide which position is better.
Youll let some of your shit run out of your mouth and suck up again.
At the end youll clean the plate with your finger and lick them and lick the plate directly with your tongue
Enjoy)
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Part1AnnasDinner-1.mp4
File Size : 744.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:01
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Part1AnnasDinner-1.mp4 - 744.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

Description:
I wear white nylon stockings on with thong. Do you remember when I taught you how to Fuck my dirty ass few weeks ago? It was lot of fun. I guess or relationship its just got dirtier by the time and we could step on the next level, dont you think? I have filthy fantasy again which will come true by you. I would teach you something just a little bit different thing. I mean I wanna share my other dirty fantasy with you how to do step by step. I want you to fuck my shit out of my ass, could you do that for me? How does it sound? You know how much I love you and trust you well have lots of fun just dont hesitate. I tease you in doggy,pull aside my thong do you like it? Slide nice and slow finger my ass, i see you remember how can give me pleasure. I finger for awhile my ass then laying on back and keep playing with while talking to you dirty and sexy. I tell you how to excite and lick my pussy. Youre getting hard, dont you? Can you feel my poo by your finger? Good. I suck on my dildo and penetration into butt hole. You do a great job, just fucking me please, fuck the shit out of me. I release a nice and big poo during asshole fuck, then keep playing around and gaping time to time for you. I feel you pretty close to cum, dont you? Your balls hit my pussy which is so good. Cum deep inside my ass. At the end I knee on doggy and gaping, farting few times before say sending kisses. Its kind of role play and continuation of the I teach you to fuck my dirty asshole video Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0721.mp4
File Size : 1469.83 MB
Duration : 00:20:14
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0721.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Smoothie shit

Description:
My asshole is too big haha I make some brown smoothie on you.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e99.mp4
File Size : 415.04 MB
Duration : 00:05:04
Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
e99.mp4 - 415.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- MY RECORD Biggest Creamy & Swirly Soft Serve

Description:
A BIG SHOCKER A MONSTER softservequeen is born
Completely unexpected massive shit that pipes out of my asshole smoother than any soft serve machine. This video brought the realization that my shits are massive, gooey, and all things creamy. It feels like my shit wont stop coming out, Im euphoric but miserable
Heat comes off my poo and steams up this full cup. The thought of anything warm coming out of my body makes me melt and I am addicted. I want more shits. I want a toilet slave to eat all of the creamy poo coming out of my ass. I want to pipe it in his mouth and make him finish it before he can look me in the eye and say thank you.
Model:
softservequeen
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Biggest-Soft-Serve-4.24.mp4
File Size : 50.68 MB
Duration : 00:01:38
Video : AVC, 4 122 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 204 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Biggest-Soft-Serve-4.24.mp4 - 50.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Tara Messy Finger

Description:
Anal fingering until feeling the need to poop and making a mess
Self-filmed. Close-up ending. Multiple angles.
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_tara_01.mp4
File Size : 444.99 MB
Duration : 00:14:23
Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
agp_tara_01.mp4 - 445.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Liquid diarrhea on my legs

Description:
Many of you have asked me about pooping liquid diarrhea , and of course I try to hear each of you . Before filming this video I drink a laxative to I could get liquid shit diarrhea . This time I release a large load of liquid diarrhea in your favorite denim shorts , diarrhea dripping down my legs , and my favorite shoes, either in liquid shit , and as I looked at the floor in horror theres a big puddle of diarrhea . Yes, I pooped in my favorite shorts . Yes, my bottom covered in shit, liquid shit . Here is a super liquid deoria for you my beloved friends . Pleasant to you of viewing .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1045.mp4
File Size : 845.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:42
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1045.mp4 - 845.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dancing while desperate

Description:
The scenario would be that you are desperate to both pee and poop (but I dont know that), but I want you to do a sexy dance for me You reluctantly agree, knowing that its only a matter of time until you cant hold it any more. You are crowning (when you can just see the poop poking out your ass, but not actually pooping it out) pretty much the whole time, so whenever you bend over or spread your cheeks for me, I can see it And pretend not to notice. This would go on for 6-7 minutes if possible. Then to end, your need to pee would get the better of you and you accidentally pee in front of me (empty your bladder) and then rush off to the toilet to push the poop out.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : crowningcustom.mp4
File Size : 1613.96 MB
Duration : 00:11:39
Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
crowningcustom.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- How Start Good Day?

Description:
How will I start my morning? Lets face it. I might be a sexy girl but just like all of you my ass stinks when its not washed. And how about a good lick? I think Ill put my slaves inferior tongue to some good use. Maybe Ill get a big enough kick out of it to even reach an anagasm while hes washing my asshole with his tongue. He should be grateful that he is even allowed to smell and taste the asshole from a beautiful woman. The fact that he has to taste that shit from my asshole and rectum is of no importance to me. For ME it feels amazing Every woman should start her day this way
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1941410.mp4
File Size : 843.92 MB
Duration : 00:14:25
Video : AVC, 7 983 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
1941410.mp4 - 843.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- All day poo

Description:
We havent been here with You Guys for a while, but now were back with hot and kinky vid. Today I kept a poo inside my ass for all day long in order to give it warm smelly shit just in Teejays hands. I love when he smearing it all over my face, body, hair. Believe me sex was awesome and I hope You will enjoy with us.
Model:
FetishPlay88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : LidiaPoo.mp4
File Size : 1075.6 MB
Duration : 00:13:05
Video : AVC, 11.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: