Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Inori Temperature Poop

Description:
Taking her own rectal temperature before and after pooping (Portrait Mode: 1080x1920)
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_inori_01.mp4
File Size : 186.92 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:06:19
Video : AVC, 4 005 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
agp_inori_01.mp4 - 186.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge Messy Panty Shitting Pregnant Compilation

Description:
I do not show my face in this video. This is a series of clips I took with my phone while 28 weeks pregnant I had a lot of fun in this video, first I put an in-panty vibrator (vibease) right on my clit. As it vibrates I shit and piss my panties standing up and you get full views as this messy poop fills me up and gets smeared all over my ass. This was an incredibly messy shit-super soft and it got all over my floor. I talk the entire time in the video and my vibrator gets me to cum at the end. The end of the video has some photos I took of the end of my shit-covered panties, and my pussyass and you can see how im just leaking being so turned on.
Model:
jordansdirtysecret
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : huge-messy-panty-shitting-28-weeks-pregnant-vid.mp4
File Size : 157.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 3 211 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
huge-messy-panty-shitting-28-weeks-pregnant-vid.mp4 - 157.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Kinky Caramels Greatest Shits Volume 2

Description:
Another classic here featuring some of my finest clips such ass, Extreme Toilet Domination also mistress farting and Toilet Slave
Model:
GoddessKinkyCaramel
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Kinky-Caramel-Greatest-Shits-2.mp4
File Size : 670.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:22
Video : AVC, 5 261 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Kinky-Caramel-Greatest-Shits-2.mp4 - 670.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop

Description:
I have been holding in my shit for the past 5 days to make this super hot clip =), watch me as I fill my silky, lacy, nude-colored betsey johnson panties with the most massive load of shit ever Next I pull off my poo filled panties to have a nice sniff and lick of my stinky ass shit before showing and fingering my shitty ass crack
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : beige.mp4
File Size : 514.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:54
Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
beige.mp4 - 514.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Stripper heels shit and piss

Description:
I am breathing hard and I need to shit I unzip my dress and pull off my panties in a hurry. When I squat down, I am nude except for super high heels. It is a front view but you can see me from behind in the mirror. Finally with a sigh of relief I begin unleashing turds that wiggle out of my ass in many small pieces, forming a pile that falls over. Then I let out a stream of piss while soft shit and farts escape my asshole. I am breathing intensely and bracing against the wall now as I push out each soft brown smelly shit. You can now see a string of slippery wetness in my pussy. Its difficult but I push out a few more turds and my pussy is so wet and I pick up the slippery drip of pussy juice coming out of me. Then I pick up the camera so you can see the glistening pile next to my foot in its super high heel and my toes with gold painted toenails. Get a good look at every angle of it up close. Spend time with this smelly pile and my feet. Then I put the camera between my ass cheeks and show my dirty shithole dirty with shit and my wet pussy.
Model:
goddesslucy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Big-shit-in-stripper-heels-headless-1080p-60fps.mp4
File Size : 1708.46 MB
Duration : 00:08:48
Video : AVC, 26.9 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Big-shit-in-stripper-heels-headless-1080p-60fps.mp4 - 1.7 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit in denim shorts

Description:
In this video, my friends Karolina and Alice and I shoot shit in denim shorts . First video we pose in clean shorts take them off and show you our clean white Asses , then put them back on their Asses , and opayat pose for you . Then we shit and piss in denim shorts on our legs flowing urine and denim shorts filled with shit . After weve filled our denim shorts with shit we take them off again and show you our dirty shorts and ass that are all in shit . After the demonstration our dirty Asses we are again worn with denim shorts and posing again for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0118.mp4
File Size : 1038.52 MB
Duration : 00:10:43
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0118.mp4 - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Morning Shit, Piss, and Cum Orgasm

Description:
I wake up and rush to the bathroom. Im not sure Ill have time to turn on my camera. Whatever I ate last night is running right through me. I get there in time and wink my asshole a little, trying to hold it in longer, but I cant. My shit starts sliding out in one long soft log. Phew it stinks. Relieved, I know I still need to pee, but I want to try to cum while I do it. I grab my vibrator and lean back. You can see a little pee and creamy cum mixing together and dripping slowly down to my asshole while I play. The pressure in my bladder builds and builds until I cant hold it back anymore. I piss hard enough that it splashes on my camera and washes away the white creamy pre-cum I keep using the vibrator until I cum. I show you my load once more before leaving to clean up.
Model:
RedHotCoals
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180619_054718.mp4
File Size : 967.26 MB
Duration : 00:07:50
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
20180619_054718.mp4 - 967.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Eating and Deep Throating My Shit

Description:
Watch me push out a nice fat load of shit It looks so good I need to taste it I need to eat it I lovingly look at my shit. I describe it and pull it apart to look at the insides of my turds. I find a nice little piece for me to eat I pop it in my mouth and swallow it down Oh yes It tastes so good I love having my shit inside of me I find a bigger piece and eat that too My shit is working its way down my throat and into my belly Soon my shit will turn into more shit and Ill shit it out tomorrow
Im so turned on I need more shit Watch me pick up a nice big piece and push it into my mouth I wish I could just chew up giant pieces of shit and swallow them But I can deep throat my shit I mold a turd into a cock shape and push it into my mouth I suck on this amazing turd cock I suck it so good and even deep throat my shit cock I love my tasty, poop cock I want to get fucked by my poop cock Oh yes, soon I just need to keep sucking I wish that my turd cock could cum down my throat
Its time to shit out the poop that I ate. Its a day later and I know the shit Im about to push out has the poop that I ate yesterday Watch me shit out my own poop that I ate Oh yes, its a nice turd Look at it working its way out of my ass Then as I squeeze it out it makes the nastiest squirting sound Oh its so fucking hot I love playing with my shit and being a nasty shit girl
Enjoy
Scat 490-Eating and Deep Throating My Shit
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shiteatshitagain.mp4
File Size : 1545.6 MB
Duration : 00:10:56
Video : AVC, 19.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
shiteatshitagain.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Taking a Dump in Bathtub

Description:
Seriously. My first ever recorded doodoo. In the bathtub.
I laid out some toilet paper, set up the tripod, turned on the camera and did it.
I was nervous but I knew you wanted to see it so I grabbed my ass checks to spread them and then my little asshole opened up and let the poop slide out.
It had a gentle landing onto the toilet paper and it felt so relieving once it was done. It kinda turned me on to know that youd be wanting to watch me.
Model:
BlueSage
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AC833ADA-63DC-4F27-AA5A-2FD93FB3AAD7.mov
File Size : 18.14 MB
Duration : 00:00:17
Video : HEVC, 8 409 kb/s, 29.307 FPS
Audio : AAC, 93.2 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
AC833ADA-63DC-4F27-AA5A-2FD93FB3AAD7.mov - 18.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Risky flashing outside while taking a shit

Description:
Woke up and needed to take a dump. I figured since the weather was nice that Id do it outside. I decided to flash my nude body as well, which is really risky considering I live in the middle of the city. Imagine if someone saw me spreading my fat ass so I could push long, skinny turds out of my asshole while also seeing my fat, hairy pussy and small perky tits. Imagine if they saw the stream of piss fall from in between my fat pussy lips and onto the stinky pile of creamy shit as I try and push the last turf from my shit covered asshole. What would you do?
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : FullSizeRender-6.mov
File Size : 84.46 MB
Duration : 00:01:27
Video : HEVC, 7 748 kb/s, 29.766 FPS
Audio : AAC, 181 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: