Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- lesbian vomit games-puke on my body

Description:
I was sick and my girlfriend is accidentally krankenschwetser ?
I had to pee in a bowl if everything is okay with my pisse- then she had to recover a specific therapy that Kotz therapy and she stuck her finger down her throat and vomited me full-hmmmm I went better:)
ich war krank und meine freundin ist zufallig krankenschwetser ?
ich musste in eine schussel pissen ob auch alles okay ist mit meiner pisse- dann hatte sie zur genesung eine spezielle therapie- die kotz therapie und sie steckte sich den finger in den hals und kotzte mich voll - hmmmm mir gings besser ?
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MAH00025.mp4
File Size : 140.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 2 860 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MAH00025.mp4 - 140.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge Morning Dump

Description:
There is nothing more satisfying than a morning dump after coffee Am i right? ? Listen and watch me shit out my huge load for you.
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20170702_12_04_00_Pro.mp4
File Size : 238.01 MB
Duration : 00:04:11
Video : AVC, 7 900 kb/s, 29.334 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20170702_12_04_00_Pro.mp4 - 238.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My new pants in floral

Description:
For the filming of this video, I bought new pants on them were embroidered with flowers , and they fit my legs great ass , I feel great . I wore them especially for you my favorite fans , first video of me posing in my pants show them to you , take different poses , take them off and show you my ass and again wear them . Then I bend over and fill their new pants piss and shit ( I shit and pee in your new pants ) after Ive filled their pants with shit and urine I am again posing for you but in the dirty pants , fucking on the visible stains of shit and traces of urine . I stand a cancer on his knees and removed his pants showing you his dirty ass , my ass all in the shit . I just loved what I did with the new pants . I again put my pants back on my ass again and posing for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2135.mp4
File Size : 865.61 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:54
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN2135.mp4 - 865.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Youre Not Worthy Of My Shit

Description:
You disgusting toilet slave I know you want my shit, but you are not worthy of it My shit is the most precious and holy thing in the world. You are nothing, a worthless little toilet slave. You do not deserve my shit
I want to hear you beg for it. It amuses me to hear you beg for something Ill never give you. Humble yourself, toilet slave. Humiliate yourself for my amusement What would you do for my shit? What would you give up? Would you give up food and water? How about the air that you breathe? Would you give your life to be able to eat my shit? I wont allow you to eat one drop until you are worthy of my shit
Just sit there and watch me push out the shit that your are too worthless for Smell my asshole, crave my shit. You can look, but you cant taste Watch as I push out a huge load of shit I know you want it I know you desire my poop I love denying you the one thing you want more than anything else in the world My shit
Enjoy
Scat 351-Youre Not Worthy Of My Shit
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : notworthy.mp4
File Size : 1027.36 MB
Duration : 00:08:28
Video : AVC, 16.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
notworthy.mp4 - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Louise Hunter piss game on cake & swallow

Description:
I visit my friend suzan in berlin and she makes a cake-hmmmm i piss on it and swallow it- great cake now
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MAH00014.mp4
File Size : 111.02 MB
Duration : 00:05:21
Video : AVC, 2 765 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MAH00014.mp4 - 111.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Hard Poop Masturbation )

Description:
Having a good day ?:)
Watch this nice views of my wet and loaded panties
And look carefully at my masturbation with big hard log outside panties (^_^)
Heavy cum guaranteed
Model:
NaughtyPuma
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PantyPum111.mp4
File Size : 447.18 MB
Duration : 00:07:41
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PantyPum111.mp4 - 447.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- We change your panties

Description:
I suggested to Olga to add some fun to our day , Olga asked me how Im going to do , I told her lets record a hot video clip for our fans , Olga agreed . We put your Asses in white panties and began to pose for you, showing you his fine ass in white panties . A bit of erotica for you, our beloved fans , we will remove your panties again and put them back on his ass , and then I decided to change a little the plan of action . I tell Olga that Olga took the rubber cock and played a little with my pussy , I stand up with cancer on his knees and Olga takes me panties and Fucks me Oh yeah thats pleasure , I ask Olga to she used to fuck my shoes and Olga takes off my shoes and Fucks me heel first in pussy and then in ass . I like it and I want to enjoy what is happening , Olga Fucks me two shoes at the same time , I ask Olga what you want ? Olga replies Yes I want that too . We switch places and now I fuck her friend with a rubber dick in her pussy , then remove her shoes and fuck Olga heels in pussy and ass , Olga is very Horny and wants something unusual . I suggest her to change his panties but with one condition , I take off my panties, shit and piss on them , and Olga, and its also shit and pisses on her panties and then I wear panties Olga and Olga mine , so we did I shit on your panties and Olga dressed , and Olga took a shit on her panties and I wore them . In this video clip we very much monogo shit and piss , fucked each other, petting each other with their tongues cunt and ass . In a word we arrange for you hot lesbian show with lots of passion shit and urine
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1862-1.mp4
File Size : 1148.99 MB
Duration : 00:11:51
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1862-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pink Beach Towel: Enema And Got The Diarrhea Squirts

Description:
I was all prepared for a massive shit but when It was time to poop all I got were these brown squirts. I did try twice so I have 2 clips that show how I attempted to take a massive shit. Watch the 5 minute clip first to see my anticipation and my high hopes. Then the 2 nd clip how I pass another squirt and decide to retreat for the time being.
Model:
goddessemmalove
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20150616_135620.mp4
File Size : 304.41 MB
Duration : 00:04:33
Video : AVC, 9 216 kb/s, 29.861 FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20150616_135620.mp4 - 304.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 1 Month Bathroom Diary

Description:
This is a compilation of my many bathroom visits within 1 month filled with tons on long, thick shits
I even let out a little toot every so often.
You get multiple angles and get to hear each log as it goes right into the toilet.
This video will most certainly not disappoint
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1-Month-Bathroom-Diary.mp4
File Size : 795.47 MB
Duration : 00:10:45
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
1-Month-Bathroom-Diary.mp4 - 795.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- swallow shit and smear the whole body

Description:
Today really perverted masturbation with shit in my mouth, which Ill chew and swallowIll chase my pussy of dirty shit.
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : solo-flowers.mp4
File Size : 1026.53 MB
Duration : 00:10:51
Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: