Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- EnormousShit Gift

Description:
Enormous shit from Goddess Panthers ass Stinky and huge gift for Nicholas Day, come closer and take it I pee and spread my asshole wide to fart a lot
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : nicolasdaypoop.mp4
File Size : 1130.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:54
Video : AVC, 9 147 kb/s, 29.772 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
nicolasdaypoop.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My Slaves Back

Description:
Im so excited to say my slave who had been traveling is back to enjoy my delicious scat Come watch as I get him on his knees while I sit on a chair, legs spread wide open He eats directly from my asshole as I push out a nice tasty load and a lot of piss. My pussy was dripping cum and he licked that too, nasty slave)
Model:
mystresstee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Slavesback.mp4
File Size : 507.39 MB
Duration : 00:10:35
Video : AVC, 6 494 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Slavesback.mp4 - 507.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Explosive Enema Prolapse

Description:
Milk enema in sexy outfit. Then fucking my asshole until it prolapses. The milk shoots out of my ass. I squirt some piss too, all nice and dripping wet.
Model:
Juicy_Julia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Untitled-1.mp4
File Size : 699.45 MB
Duration : 00:05:25
Video : AVC, 18.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Untitled-1.mp4 - 699.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Gynecologic speculum in pussy and ass

Description:
I love to show you my charms my hairy pussy anus . This time I took a gynecologic speculum and inserted first into the hairy pussy and then in ass . My hairy pussy open for you you will be able to see whats between my legs , then I put his ass gynecologic speculum and pushed his anus very widely widely . You can see my ass wide open and see shit , because I am not went to the toilet , in my butt a lot a lot of shit . I took the catheter and inserted himself into hairy cunt and began to piss through a catheter and shit through gynecological mirror , really hard to shit when your ass is gynecologic speculum . But I cant restrain myself anymore and I explode the shit just falls out my ass Oh such a relief , but I cant stop and here me shoots a fountain stream of urine up Oh this is just great . A large amount of shit came out of me through rasshiritel which was inserted in my ass , Im all in the shit and the urine but happy . As you can consider as out of my ass through the gynecologic speculum comes out shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0122.mp4
File Size : 1114.91 MB
Duration : 00:11:29
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0122.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Panty Pooping in Restrained Desperation

Description:
Masters toilet slave is handcuffed and chained to the brick wall by a padlocked chain around her neck. Upon first look, it is unclear how long she has been in Restrained Desperation, but soon her Master walks in to find she has messed her panties a little, which of course, is the reason she is there to begin with. Inspecting her (he likes his slaves dirty, shit smelling and piss wet like the strong musky earth) he finds her ripe and intoxicating but not really the way he wants her to be. Master puts her through the test anyway. He shoves her on her knees, penetrates her mouth with his cock and rides her tongue. Before long he wants to inspect those dirty panties. Master wants that shit packed asshole tight around his cock, he turns her around, bends her over and dips his rod in the shit stained slave. He decides she isnt quite ripe enough so he leaves her restrained for several more hours before he checks her again for another round of filthy debauchery. How do you like your dirty slaves?
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : slave_poops_her_masters_turd_restrained_desperation_full_high.mp4
File Size : 400.69 MB
Duration : 00:14:57
Video : AVC, 3 576 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
slave_poops_her_masters_turd_restrained_desperation_full_high.mp4 - 400.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Our favorite jeans are full of shit and urine

Description:
In this video, we with my girlfriend Olga, shit and piss in your jeans , smoke cigarette show you my clean ass posing in jeans , shit and piss in jeans and again smoke cigarettes . Our jeans keep a large amount of shit and urine , we love to spoil your stuff shit . Pleasant to you of viewing
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1748.mp4
File Size : 1269.83 MB
Duration : 00:13:07
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1748.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Candy From Goddess Ass

Description:
Goddess is farting stinky gass till pushing out some candies for you and some fresh drink.
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : candyfrommyass.wmv
File Size : 299.07 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:30
Video : WMV2, 3 960 kb/s, 30.043 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
candyfrommyass.wmv - 299.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Desperation Pee After A Long Train Ride

Description:
I had a large coffee before I left London and it filled me up I didnt have to go until I hit East Midlands Parkway. I figured I would just wait till I got home as it was one stop and a taxi away. Little did I know THAT wouldnt go according to plan When I left the station there were no taxis I was stuck waiting for about a half hour then another 10 minute drive home. By the time I got there, I was ready to burst. I unlock my door, throw my bags down, and go to the bathroom. I show you my full big belly and then sit on the toilet. The champagne is really flowing Its such a relief to get it out
Model:
DemonaDragon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Desperation-Pee-After-Long-Journey.mp4
File Size : 389.56 MB
Duration : 00:03:09
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.050 FPS

Download VIDEO: