Plumperpass.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Peeping Plumper

Description:
Welcome back Reyna Mae Such a fine ass BBW with some sexy white 36H tits and the most amazing green eyes on a hottie I_ve ever seen. This peeping Plumper just walked into a masturbating treat just for her, a friends husband caught jerking off and she will make him her bitch. She takes avantage of the situation and grabs on his cock, straight into her mouth. Dick in her mouth, belly and her wet ass pussy.
Model:
BBW, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2382bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 664.99 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:27:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Reyna_Mae_2382bbwd.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2382bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Fast and Furious Fucking

Description:
The super size honey, Sofia Rose is getting ready to go out with her girls. The sexy plumper asks her boyfriend to help her pick something to wear tonight. She tries on a couple sexy outfits, showing her amazing curves and those big tits. He_s gets turned on and now its time for some fucking. Levy get_s his fingers all in that hot pussy. She backs that nice ass up on his cock. Ripping that pussy up hard before she goes out. Fun fucking with Sofia Rose_s first hardcore scene.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2457bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 663.06 MB
Duration : 00:27:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2457bbwd_sofia_rose_photos.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2457bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Sweet Pussy

Description:
Julia Sands offers more than any man can handle. This super sexy plumper is all latin fire. She loves to entertain and you_d make should you bust that nutt real well. Julia Sands take over at a solo scene with just a popsicle and a camera. Out on a hot day she starts to lick that thick candy pop and she gets naked Rubbing on her pussy she shoves that candy deep inside herself. Lollipop fucked by her own candy and she loved it. Got that pussy looking wet and tasty
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2065patp.720.mp4
File Size : 351.79 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2065patp_Julia_Sands.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2065patp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Chocolate Cock Dipping

Description:
Lexxxi Luxe_s first interracial scene is finally here It_s time for this sensational BBW to get some big black cock in her. On this scene Lexxxi Luxe_s man wants her all for himself tonight. So he turns her on just enough so she can forget about going out with her girls. He strips her naked and starts to rub all over her sexy curvy body. Squeezing those nipples on her delicious 38P_s tits. He gives her that hard black cock deep inside her. He fucks her hard and correct until she gets all that cum all over her huge tits.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2335bgb.720.mp4
File Size : 789.44 MB
Resolution : 1080x720 @ 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lexxxi_Luxe_2335bgb.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2335bgb.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Black Rose Banging

Description:
BBW fan favorite Sofia Rose is bringing her voluptuous figure back to Plumper Pass for some mandingo cock. Our man Asante has been dying to get a taste of the lovely Sofia. It_s happens to be at the top of his to-do list so we made it happen. This gorgeous BBW beauty gets her belly, tits and ass played with as Asante rams his hard, black cock into Sofias wet plumper pussy. This is some top notch hardcore BBW interracial action. Enjoy.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:2588bgb_Sofia_Rose.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Entranced By The Melody

Description:
Rejoice for today we come bearing gifts First we have a pair of huge 40DDD melons, a soft round belly and plump rotund butt, all belonging to the horny, dick-loving-yet-shy Melody Monroe. At first this newcummer seems timid, but once the oil and cock are applied to the mix she opens up for the camera like truly seasoned pro. With such a beautiful face, a banging ass body and a insatiable lust to fuck she_s surely to become a fan favorite.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2518bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 675.86 MB
Duration : 00:30:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Melody_Monroe_2518bbwd.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2518bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Double Dildo Digging

Description:
Betty Blac must have the best tits around here They are just perfect in shape and bounce. The sexy BBW honey has the day off to play with herself. So Betty Blac grabs 2 dildos for both hands and goes to town on herself. She digs deeply inside that hot pussy nice and slowly. She double dips that stiff plastic cock inside that wet cunt before she sucks on it. This chubby hottie know how to turn up the heat Great show
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2287patp.720.mp4
File Size : 301.95 MB
Resolution : 1080x720 @ 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Betty_Black_2287patp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2287patp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- A Is For Anal

Description:
The young chubby and horny Karla Lane is back Damn she_s looking thick and sexy She_s is having trouble at school and she just got caught sexting by er teacher. Our studteacher makes a confident deal with her and the sluttyness begins. He bends that ass over and feels up on all of her curves. She loves sucking cock, but she_s really enjoying blowing her teacher. Karla rides his cock on his desk and lets him enter that booty hole OMG Enjoy
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2620bgb.720.mp4
File Size : 928.2 MB
Duration : 00:38:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2620bgb_Karla_Lane.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2620bgb.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Anal Cable

Description:
The very hot BBW Veronica Vaughn is waiting for her cable guy to come over for an update on her service. She wants more channels and is willing to give him anything he wants to hook her up. The cable guy understand this type of transaction and pulls out the cock to serve her better. She blows the cable guys dick and spits on his dick. But to get all the channels for free she needs to give up that hot asshole. He bends her over an fucks her ass correctly, busting a huge load inside her ass
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2411hsp.720.mp4
File Size : 725.7 MB
Duration : 00:30:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Veronica_Vaughn_2411hsp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2411hsp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Ass-sistance

Description:
Violet Addams and her boyfriend were just hanging at the house. They got comfortable and Violet showed us her delicious ass. This brunette BBW had sexy eyes and a smoking body. The action started with the boyfriend fingering her sweet ass . Then, she returned the favor and gave him an excellent blowjob. Now, she was ready to get fucked. She swiftly bent over and took a pussy pounding in doggy. But she loves it better in her ass. So he put the cock right in her tight asshole. The action continued until she took the manjuice all over herself.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2377hsp.720.mp4
File Size : 693.64 MB
Duration : 00:28:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Violet_Adams_2377hsp.zip

Download VIDEO: