Plumperpass.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Peeping Tom

Description:
Jade Rose was having a nice relaxing day outside in the sun, when all of a sudden she spotted a peeping tom in the bushes. It was her neighbor, Tony, trying out his new set of binoculars. So he says. After a minute she opened up to him and let him fuck her in all of her holes. After he oiled up that booty and those boobs, he was officially her sex toy for the afternoon.
Model:
BBW, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3036pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 2526.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3036pp_JadeRose.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3036pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- BBW House Call

Description:
Tarzan is home, sick in bed, and the only thing that can cure what ails him is a little good old fashioned TLC. Unfortunately for him, his wife isn_t doing it for him. Good thing sexy BBW doctor Sashaa Juggs is on hand to keep his sexual fantasies alive. In her sexy lab coat, watch as Sashaa makes all of Tarzan_s dreams come true. He fucks her pretty face, the she puts her plump dick sucking lips wrapped around his fat cock as her big BBW boobs bounce all over the place. He fucks her tight pussy, and Sashaa is looking damn fine as she rides that cock in position after position before finally busting a big load all over her juggs.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3019pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1885.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3019pp_SashaaJuggs.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3019pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Served Up Plumper

Description:
She_s horny and served up ready for cock. Thats right this hot and sexy BBW wants nothing more than your hard cock to suck and fuck. She_s laying out on the kitchen counter and begging for the dick. Kandi Kobain is wearing these sexy tights and some hot heels. Our boy Kevin Stalion will handle this big babe_s needs today. Watch him get his cock loved by Kandi. She_s grinds and rides like a champ
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2844pp.720.mp4
File Size : 962.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2844pp_Kandi_Kobain.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2844pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Big Babe Breezy

Description:
Check out this new babe Breezy B. We got this new hunny horny and begging for some cock. She shows us her goodies, those white tits and thick thighs We call up our buddy to meet her and introduce her to one of the big cocks on Miami. She love that cock and gets taking to his fuck pad. There they strip her of cloths and spread those legs to come pussy eating. That pussy is shivering for cock. JB gives her the whole dick. In and out of that tight pussy Watch that plumper get her pussy rocked.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2822pp.720.mp4
File Size : 873.26 MB
Duration : 00:45:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2822pp_BreezyB.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2822pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Working Late Getting Laid

Description:
Ever since Jessica Lust has been taken on new projects she_s been fluttered with tons of work. Every single day this week she_s had to work overtime and she_s starting to get exhausted. So when she sees an opportunity to convince her co-worker to stay behind, she wastes no time in showing him that she_s willing to do anything for a little help.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3768pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 3068.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:26:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3768pp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3768pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Heavy Halloween Hooters

Description:
SSBBW Cotton Candi had her plumper buddy Shanice Richards in town for Halloween this year. These two big girls kept arguing about whose costume was better than the others so they decided to ask their date what he thought. After some deep thought and some deep troating Preston came to a conclusion, the party is going to be right here. Watch these three get into some hardcore plumper action as Preston takes on both of these BBW beauties. There_s tons of great BBW action you won_t want to miss. Enjoy.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2670bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 658.1 MB
Duration : 00:29:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2670bbwd_Cotton_Candi_Shanice_Richards.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2670bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Hard Vibrations

Description:
Take a few just to focus on this bbw hottie_s smooth and round ass What a nice ass booty on this plumper Ok, Molly Howard does not need help form anyone on this scene, she already has like 3 dildos for this flick. She loves to be watched as she plays with herself naked in bed. See her as she slowly ramming those dildos in her pink pussy and mouth. Licking up all that pussy juice from her plastic friend.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2349patp.720.mp4
File Size : 410.25 MB
Duration : 00:16:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Molly_Howard_2349patp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2349patp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Calling Doctor Dick

Description:
Someone has the case of the hots That pussy is on fire and is in need of some hard black cock attention. The very sexy and pregnant Tiffany Blake calls her doctor for an in house call. He checks her out and realize that she_s horny as fuck He pulls out that monster cock and she rushes that dick in her mouth and sucks that shit hard. She pussy is pulsing and want the dick now.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Tiffany_Blake_2470bgb.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Head Bangin Hooters

Description:
Hillary Hooterz is back for some hard cock to suck. She enjoys being in front of the camera especially when there_s a big hard dick to be jerked around. This sexy brunette jumps straight to business grabbing on the dick and blowing him quick. She hypnotizing green eyes and that curvy body makes things really hard. Watch her titties fuck as well.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2595bbbj.720.mp4
File Size : 449.9 MB
Duration : 00:18:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2595bbbj_Hillary_Hooterz.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2595bbbj.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Stairway to Plumper

Description:
Rikki Waters has us begging for more and she delivers. This amazing BBW has everything we want. Rikki Waters has some deliciously smooth 38J tits, with some thick thighs that is getting me hard as fuck right now. She looking super sexy with those knee high leather boots That flashlight is getting all that hot moist plumper pussy juices all over it has its getting rammed inside that cunt. Hot
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2302patp.720.mp4
File Size : 460.38 MB
Duration : 00:19:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Rikki_Waters_2302patp.zip

Download VIDEO: