Plumperpass.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Watering Her Lawn

Description:
Angelina Castro doesn_t need any gardening. What she needs is for the gardener to water her lawn. Juan the lawn maintenance technician as he would like to be called has had no idea what he would experience at the new house he had to check up on. Plumper Latina MILFs can be sneaky. Recently divorced Angelina is horny and ready to jam out with her clam out. Juan can_t believe his eyes so he puts trust in his dick and goes with the program. BBW cougars rock Enjoy.
Model:
BBW, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2994pp.720.mp4
File Size : 696.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2994pp_AngelinaCastro.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2994pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Triple Ass Attack

Description:
Today_s update, is tits versus ass in the kind of epic cook-off you could only see when BBWs come out to play And to celebrate, Mazzaratie Monica, Marcy Diamond, and Betty Bang take the bootylicious beauty aside to receive the best gift a horny plumper could ask for: Juan Largo_s big dick. Watch those three beautiful babes takes that cock deep, licking, sucking, and fucking Juan_s thick cock in an epic orgy you won_t want to miss. With all that plus a pool party, how could you say no?
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2935pp.720.mp4
File Size : 1022.98 MB
Duration : 00:38:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2935pp_MazzeratieMarcyBetty.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2935pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Kar Wash Kaboom

Description:
Tony D cant believe his eyes when his crazy ex Kimmie Kaboom shows up at his house. The sexy BBW babe is washing his car like they never broke up. Her big, wet ass and tits look incredible bent over the hood of his car, but his wife will be home any minute. So Kimmie tells him shes not leaving without a nice hard fuck. Will Tony D give in to big and beautiful temptation?
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3084pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1945.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3084pp_Kimmie_Kaboom.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3084pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Art Gallery Groping

Description:
Our man was out during art basel hunting for some pussy, something a little thick, something with some girth. Strolling the streets he bumps into Jenna Divyne who has always had a great deal of appreciation for art but today she was feeling something else... dick. Our dude gets sucked and then fucks Jenna, and when you think he_s done he then fucks her some more. It is pretty awesome to watch But don_t take my word for it, check it out for your self. I don_t think you_ll be sorry you did.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2679bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 963.3 MB
Duration : 00:40:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2679bbwd_Jenna_Divyne.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2679bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- A Majestic Dicking

Description:
BBW beauty Mandy Majestic is back, and there_s only one thing on her mind: finding the biggest dick she can get her hands, mouth, and pussy on Lucky for her, Ramon is close by with his monster cock to fuck this plumper hard. She rides that dick like a pro, taking it deep in all positions before receiving a huge cumshot
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2920pp.720.mp4
File Size : 979.27 MB
Duration : 00:37:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2920pp_MandyMajestic.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2920pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Big Titty Distraction

Description:
Juan Largo was looking for some peace and quiet away from the city so he write his next novel. But when super sexy BBW Mandy Majestic walks in the door, all of his solitude goes out the window. Juan agrees to let her stay at first, but when she starts stretching and lounging around the pool topless, he can_t handle the distractions and tells her it_s time to go. Not wanting to end her day so early, Mandy makes Juan an offer only an idiot would refuse by putting his hands on her giant BBW breasts. After playing with those babies for a while, Juan_s cock is hard enough to explode, so he strips her down and fucks her warm, wet plumper pussy.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2707bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 653.29 MB
Resolution : 1080x720 @ 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:14

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2707bbwd_Mandy_Majestic.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2707bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Big Bae Sex Slave

Description:
Lexxxi Luxe is one horny housewife. She loves to flirt and make the other guys get a raging hard-on for her voluptuous body and enormous tits. When her husband, Christian, finds out about her naughty behavior, he decides to put a collar around her neck to her pleasure of course Lexxxi then begs him to treat her like the BBW slut she is and she gets that dicking shes been craving, and then some
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3755pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1571.78 MB
Duration : 00:26:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3755pp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3755pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Dizzy Titties

Description:
Peyton Thomas was walking down the street when Tony accidentally bumped into her giant tits. Next thing you know Peyton has got her big tits out and then she started playing with Tony_s cock. But when her boyfriend Bruno came home and caught them in the act, he joined in to lay down the law. Bruno pushed Peytons_s head down on his cock for a sloppy deepthroat, then threw that horny plumper babe on the bed for the hard and rough BBW threesome.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2926pp.720.mp4
File Size : 857.62 MB
Duration : 00:32:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2926pp_PeytonThomas.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2926pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Her First Anal

Description:
Man-o-man do we have an awesome hot sexy plumper update today This cute babe, Briana Black, came to show us how big girls do it better From her fatass to her perky rack this fine mommy rocks Juan_s cock all over the place The best thing about this video has to be her taking it up the ass Yes my friends this BBW dream does anal, deep throats and catches a massive load all over her belly Enjoy
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3721pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 3321.77 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:28:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3721_briana_black.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3721pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Sinful Peepin

Description:
Sinful Celeste was getting ready for her daily jog in the park, when all of a sudden she spotted a peeping tom, Tony D, taking pictures of her. She wasn_t very pleased with the idea but after some kind words from Tony she opened up to him and let him fuck her in back at her place. After he played with that booty, he slobs his knob deep into her pleasure palace. Enjoy.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3077pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1784.16 MB
Duration : 00:26:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3077pp_Sinful_Celeste.zip

Download VIDEO: