Plumperpass.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Breaking And Entering

Description:
Tiffany Blake was preparing for a romantic evening, when informed by her husband that he wouldn_t make it home on time. Disappointed Tiffany quickly falls asleep. Moments later her beauty nap is interrupted by a bungling burglar. Ms. Blake acts quickly and is able to dissolve the situation without a lick of violence. Instead she resorts to true and tried methods of cock sucking and dick riding to deal with this ominous threat. Tiffany Blake to the rescue
Model:
BBW, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2720bbwd.720.mp4
File Size : 482.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2720bbwd_Tiffany_Blake.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2720bbwd.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Anal XStacy

Description:
Everyone_s favorite BBW cam girl Erika Xstacy has finally made it to Plumper Pass and man has it been worth the wait. Erika has some of the nicest and biggest tits you_ll ever want to stick your face and dick between. We took this voluptuous babe down to the beach and sent your favorite chubby chaser JB after her. It was a super hot day so after some splashing around in the water these two got right into it. JB muff dives head first into Erika_s pussy, no snorkel needed. She moans and squirms in the sand until she can_t handle it anymore so head back to the house for the finale. The passion ensues there with some great blowjob action then some hot, steamy fucking. Then the unthinkable happens... JB slobs his dick in her ass. Holy shit Not only do we have Erika Xstacy in her first ever hardcore scene, but she_s taking it up the ass too Need I say more.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:2833pp_Erika_Xstacy.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Stretching Her Pussy

Description:
Yoga enthusiast Marcy Diamond loves a good stretching. Luckily for her, her boyfriend Juan is blessed with a big ol_ dick and is more than happy to bury it deep into Marcy_s plump body. Her mouth and her pussy love a good stretching also. Both holes are open for business when Marcy gets her mind a firm but fair fucking. It_s about to get rough this afternoon.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3015pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1646.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3015pp_MarcyDiamond.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3015pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- A Valentine_s Day Revenge

Description:
After fighting with her boyfriend on the phone, Becki Butterfly is upset and is done with her slack ass relationship. She goes into her bedroom to get ready to go out for some drinks. Knock Knock There_s someone at the door. Its the monster cock Ramon, delivery some Valentine day gifts. Becki wouldn_t receive it since its coming from her old boyfriend. But she_d take some big Ramon cock right between her eyes She loves that big cock and squeezes it to fit in her mouth They fuck hard, deep drilling that cock in her pretty pussy
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2911pp.720.mp4
File Size : 864.23 MB
Duration : 00:34:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2911pp_BeckiButterfly.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2911pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- BBW Office Slut

Description:
Karla is a badass chick This thick hottie is just too hot to handle. At work she can_t control her raging horniness. She get caught on camera flashing her tits and master-bating on her boss_s desk. Wow. Mr. Stone calls her in his office to talk about her latest activities, and she shuts him up with some tits in his mouth She unleashes her sexually rage on him. Sucks that big black cock throughly. Karla fucks on the desk and backs that big booty on the cock. Enjoy
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2797pp.720.mp4
File Size : 618.22 MB
Duration : 00:32:22

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2797pp_KarlaLane.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2797pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Junk in the Trunk

Description:
Erin Green has one of the juiciest BBW butts on the planet, so when she wants to get fucked hard, you know she heads straight for Plumper Pass. We set her up with JB, who knows exactly how to treat bouncy booty plumper babes like Erin. First, he plays with her tits and that giant monster ass, and then she gives him a blowjob. After that, it_s time for JB to plunge his big deep deep in her hot wet pink pussy for the booty-bouncing pounding that Erin loves.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2879pp.720.mp4
File Size : 1258.72 MB
Duration : 00:46:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2879pp_erin_green.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2879pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Deep Cock Dipping

Description:
Marilyn Mayson is back on Plumperpass It_s a hot Miami afternoon so we got this BBW hottie out by the pool. You gotta check out those jugs on Marilyn, those hard and sexy nipples, those thick BBW thighs and that awesome BBW booty. Who doesn_t love a chubby chick that is down to fuck? Tarzan takes her to an empty house and oils this chick up before he fucks this beauty on the pool chair. He eats her pussy dirty style also. Then watch Marilyn ride that cock. Welcome back baby.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3032pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1757.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3032pp_MarilynMayson.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3032pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Dick for Daniels

Description:
We love hanging out with Stella Daniels. She has the best smile, juicy tits and a nice round ass. She loves to tease us with her all natural juggs..they look fucking amazing. Today we got Stella horny, she showed off her sexy, voluptuous body then she gets pounded nice and hard. Her pretty pink plumper pussy got exactly what it needed, big hard cock. This BBW dream is fucking amazing. Enjoy
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3655pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 1117.1 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:21:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3655pp_stella_daniels.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3655pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Phoenixxx BBW Fire Pussy

Description:
That right, sit back and drop those jaws for newbie Phoenixxx BBW The new girl at Plumper Pass is making stiff cocks cum Check out this sexy face and those amazing curves Those thighs and ass, but that face is to cum on OMG See this BBW goddess ride and grind on a big dick Phoenixxx BBW make our stud JB get some of that bomb ass pussy from this amazingly sexy big babe
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2895pp.720.mp4
File Size : 1125.65 MB
Duration : 00:42:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2895pp_phoenixxx_bbw.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2895pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Suck Up My Pussy

Description:
Trinety G has the house to herself and she_s horny as fuck No one to call so she gets her dildo out This white thick babe is going to work on that pussy when her get_s a visitor. Salesman Kevin Stallion is trying to close a deal on a vacuum cleaner when Trinety G shoes him the really sucking power. The BBW babe blows that hard cock and gets it stiff for a good fuck.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2859pp.720.mp4
File Size : 813.55 MB
Duration : 00:32:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2859pp_TrinetyG.zip

Download VIDEO: