Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

Enter Thru Rear

Studio: Pau Brasil

First, bartender Marcelo Garcia takes turns being top and bottom for his first customer Fabio Cesar. Next, Adriano Costa bottoms for the black leatherman Toddynho on a high tech platform in so many ways that Adriano is sent into orbit!
Then, Alexander Pernambuco and Mateus Andrade join Fabrycio Dellaho, in a three-way where Fabrycio tops Alexandre first and then mateus with his amazing cock! Elsewhere in the club, Bruno Montepiano walks down a hallway and is found by the hostspirit of the club, leatherman Gustavo Paranhos whos been collecting guys to join him I the orgy room! After a few moments of being the center of attention Bruno blows Gustavo off to the side.
Days later Mateus completes some unfinished business when he tops Bruno on a blue sofa and rocks his world!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:13
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 2043kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Enter Thru Rear

Super Size Me! Vo.5

Video language: English

The mood for something big? Of course you are - as the first four instalments have proved. These guys are definitely not on the meagre side. They're blessed with the kind of equipment in their trousers that most of us can but dream about. But dream no longer, as the biggest boys in the biz continue to put their over-sized equipment to good use. No ass is safe, no mouth goes unused. Big dick is definitely the order of the day, and no-one's gonna be happy until all that meat has gained relief. Big-style, naturally!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:51
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Super Size Me! Vo.5

Super hot collection of the anal encounters

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Buzz, Johnny, Enrique, Vinnie Russo
Genres: Amateurs, Bareback, Straight, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Deepthroat

In these bareback encounters, cool-chillin' auto mechanic Buzz lets me have my way with him and delivers the goods in a variety of ways; Down-on-his-luck Johnny needs to make some quick cash and I oblige with a direct deposit! And super-hung Blatino thug Enrique has a cell phone spat with his bitch before getting down to some man-on-man action. 5 cum-as-you-are scenes of barebackin' ass play featuring plenty of butt munching, hole-plugging, finger-poking fun! Plus loads of sexy conversation, deep-throat blowjobs, creamy facials and cum-eating thrown in to boot!

Duration: 1:58:28
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 808kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 767.0 MB

Download Super hot collection of the anal encounters

Gay - Whatever You Say Sir

"Whatever You Say, Sir!" is an exceptional military effort. This video raises the bar for military-themed productions! Authentic uniforms, trucks, tanks and tents are used throughout. This is a big-budget effort that looks real (the script, sets and acting are truly believable).

Duration: 1:26:10
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gay - Whatever You Say Sir

[Staxus] Super Size Me! 7

It's the series that just keeps getting bigger, as director John Smith presents another collection of some of the hottest, the horniest and - most important of all - the biggest boys around. Whether it's Felix Webster hitting it off with Zac Todd or STAXUS favourite, Connor Levi, taking every single inch of Devon LeBron's monster thick dick, these heavy-duty dudes don't believe in being understated. Primed and armed to the hilt, it's seventh heaven all the way for these oversized, oversexed, cock-obsessed fuckers!

Duration: 1:29:06
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download [Staxus] Super Size Me! 7

Bareback Snowriders

Studio: Ikarus

5 Scenes, 11 guys, raw sex, 12 cumshots, 100% bareback!
Review: Made for the IKARUS label in the Czech Republic, this is excellent stuff..11 gorgeous as fuck well hung young beauties in excellently filmed and highly explicit bareback action, well worth a look and definitely gets our vote!

Duration: 1:57:50
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1990kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bareback Snowriders

Boiling Point

Studio: Berry prod

Highly Recommended. The old line about three being a crowd obviously has never occurred to French director Stephane Berry. In Boiling Point, he celebrates trios, and even fours and fives. Whatever can be done by two, can certainly be done with even more excitement by more, at least here!

Duration: 1:47:20
Video: 688x512, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Boiling Point

Bare British Breeders

British boys breeding cum in Bare British Breeders, with internal cumshots, cum licking and snowballing! Ten smooth cute lads in five scenes, with over two hours of all bareback action! The opener is a fine three way of young lust and raw passion. Two cocks get a good tasting as one lad slips two bell ends into his mouth at once, relishing the taste and hardness of his friends.
Things soon move forward and the three guys execute superb 69s and spit-roasts before they take turns to empty their sacs.

Duration: 2:13:41
Video: 720x576, MP4V, 1720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bare British Breeders

Battle Cry Vol1

Sometimes you just know you got a winner as soon as you turn the camera on and the boys start chit-chatting. Something about the air, the chemistry, the feeling you get deep down in your gut that what's about to happen will become one of your best yet. Those were all feelings I got when I turned the camera on Thomas and Kaden. Kaden had agreed that he'd try bottoming for Thomas which was a major step for him and I was nervous that it might prove to be too much for our fair-haired boy, but he proves me wrong and what a great thing to be wrong about. Kaden came to the plate and took Thomas's bat like a champ and together they hit a home run. The chemistry and passion between these two was amazing. They didn't just fuck for the sake of fucking, they made as near love as anyone could make. Kissing, licking, sucking and coming almost in unison. This scene will certainly go down as one of the best for both them and me. To watch Kaden shoot his load with Thomas' huge meat deep inside his tight, beautiful ass is something that could put me to warmly to sleep on many cold nights. Pure heat!

Duration: 1:34:18
Video: 640x352, AVC (H.264), 857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 681.2 MB

Download Battle Cry Vol1