Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

Blackout Gang Bang

Video language: English

Down at the local boxing club, the boys inside the ring are straight - but that doesn't stop their hot and horny twink admirers from making a play for them. A tactic that never fails to succeed! The result? A breathless, sweaty fray of dick-on-dick action that's bound to get you in the mood for more. Culminating in a stupendous double-penetration welterweight-cum-flyweight fuck-and-cum-fest that'll have you creaming off time and time again long before the final bell!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:50
Video: 720x478, DivX 5, 1660kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blackout Gang Bang

Cupids

The Gods on Mount Olympus must choose a replacement for the retiring Cupid. Two final applicants are chosen. Eros and Cupidos are given earthly form and assigned three tasks each by almighty Zeus. Watch as these two charming and quite devilish provacateurs manage to hook up the unsuspecting lonely hearts in order to fulfill their assignments. Once they get the romance started, the pairs of hot-nutted studs do what cums naturally. Plus a suprise ending!
Another instant classic from Vlado Iresch & Triumvirate Productions! These fourteen young men are ripped and ready for action. The eight sex scenes over the course of this 120 minute movie are, perhaps, some of the finest ever caught on video: Tender and passionate duos & threesomes are plentysome.

Duration: 2:05:27
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 1041kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cupids

Ho Tail

Studio: Chocolate Cream

Going out of town can be a real hassle, especially when you get where your going and things arent as they should be. Check out how at this Ho Tail we take care of all your problems!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:41:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ho Tail

Coming Out

Studio: Staxus

Blonde beauty Julien faces his lustful sexuality and realising his heart, as long with his dick, lies with the stunning male population of his neighbourhood. Good breeding and a stunning house, he has it all, amazing abs and a dick to die for!

Duration: 1:45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1596kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Coming Out

Hairy Raw Tops

Studio: Raw Joxxx

Bottoms love there tops to fuck them bareback but they love nothing better than looking up at a hot masculine hairy chest with hard pecs knowing their slut hole is getting barebacked and pounded deep. Hot Hairy Tops provides steamy sweaty action to slut bottoms in heat!
Muscle jock Tomm Black was on his regular jogging path in the forest when he came across a hot young boy Nick Daniels having a cigarette. Tomm being a health freak stopped and slapped the cigarette from Nicks hands and figured he would give him something to smoke on. Wiping out his cock he Nick to start sucking his uncut man meat and inhaling it all down to the base like a good little cock sucker boy. Tomm then got to playing with Nicks hot hole and getting it all wet so he could bareback it and teach this boy a lesson.
When you have two big dicks in a sling room there is a good chance both guys are gonna be taking it raw. Christian Rocks big white dick again Buster Slys thicker black fuck stick was a match waiting to happen. Each take a turn deep throating each others man meat and making other moan and beg for more. But Buster is the first one to jump in the sling and open his legs to let his phat ass swallow a nice long white rod. Christian thinks he has the upper hand but Buster quickly puts Christian in the sling and teaches him how to take big black cock - all bareback!
Jack Harper walks into the doctors office with a problem. He had a raging hard-on and didnt know what to do with it. Well Dr. Martin Love knew exactly how to fix it. He shoved it in his mouth right down to the base. But It only made it harder. So Dr. Love proceeded with further examination and checked out Jacks ass by eating it out and getting it all wet and sloppy with his tongue. When that didnt work Dr. Love shoved his thick uncut meat up his patients hole bareback and pumped until Jacks cock blew a load and his hard-on went away. Dr. Love knows how to treat his patients!
Its been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his PHAT ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Duration: 1:35:33
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1467kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Hairy Raw Tops

Gay - Ryan Conners Vol1

Our svelt redisent bad-boy RYAN CONNERS never lets us down. From a budding twink star to his Fraboy days, Conners has always been hard, hot and ready to please. Catch six hardcore scenes of Ryan and some of his hottest pairings including Colby London and Cole Watters. Ryan's an ass man through and through evident in every ass he rims and raw hole he pokes. The ultimate swimmers built stud keeps you cumming back for more.

Duration: 1:59:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Gay - Ryan Conners Vol1

Super Size Me Vol12

Size is king - but then what's new? - as the Super Sizers make it a round dozen! No question about it, the likes of Shane Hirch, Gabriel Angel and Xavier Sibley have always had a penchant for the bigger things in life - and they don't come any bigger than black sex-god, Hector Agusti, whose appetite for pert, twink butt remains as undiminished as ever. Be they taking time out after a dip in the pool, or making out in the sunny outdoors, this gang of horned-up size-queens prove once again just how really big the big picture actually is!

Duration: 1:30:20
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2138kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Super Size Me Vol12

Bali: The Rights Of Manhood

Let me tell you a story about my trip to Bali, Indonesia. I have read a lot about Balinese rites of
becoming a grown man. My journey took me to misty valleys, gorgeous jungles, rushing rivers and sexual man-to-man love never before experienced.
But above all, I discovered the true pleasure of frenzied sex between men ... a trip well worth taking.

Duration: 1:29:36
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1912kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download Bali: The Rights Of Manhood

Gay - When Sterne Away

Paul warned the guys staying at Sterne's house, "If you're going to stay you are going to have to obey the rules or suffer the consquences." Handing it out firm, both Paul Pratt and Jeff Sterne take great pleasure in teaching these boys a lesson or two about respect. From watching you might suspect that these boys enjoy recieving their beatings as Tommy and Jesse move right into some hot fucking soon after their spankings from Mister Sterne. Indeed, the boys will play as soon as Sterne's away.

Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1945kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download Gay - When Sterne Away