Lesbian Babes!

Carter Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Carter Cruise, Sammie Daniels
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Fisting, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Petite
Video language: English

Hey, this is Carter Cruise, and I want to tell you guys about a Fantasy of mine. I know you´ve seen me on the site before, actually a couple times, but you´ve never seen me with a really new girl, a really inexperienced girl who has no idea what she´s doing. I like little chicks. They make me feel more powerful and dominant. So I´m excited today to work with Sammie Daniels because I´ve never seen a girl that small before. She´s never done anal before, so I´ll start off slow and nice to get her warmed up, but I think I can pull and animal out of her. That´s my specialty. I´ll start with myself, show her what feels good, to see how much I like it. Then, I´ll start by kissing her neck, because I know that always relaxes girls. I´ll work my way down her body to her little pussy, which I´m gonna lick until she cums. Then she´ll be ready for some anal play. Start with my tongue, just to loosen it up and get it wet to get her comfortable with anal since she´s never done it before. Then maybe, if she´s feeling it I´ll stick in my little finger. I also brought a special toy just for the occasion. It´s small and pink so I think she´ll like it. It feels fucking incredible. I´m gonna give this girl her first anal orgasm, and you guys are gonna watch it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:45
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 385.7 MB

Download Carter Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal

Abigail Loves Dana - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Mac, Dana DeArmond
Genres: Outdoors, Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, Strapon

Hey guys, its Abigail Mac and I want to tell you about something that I keep on fantasizing about over and over. You know, I have done a few scenes for and there´s one girl that I have on my mind in particular. Her name is Dana DeArmond. I know that she could just dominate me, fuck me like no one ever would. I really want to take my anal experience to the next level. She´s so experienced and she knows exactly what she´s doing, especially when it comes to Anal. And I just want her to fuck me until I just can´t take it anymore. Do you want to watch that?

Duration: 31:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2027kbps

File size: 500.8 MB

Download Abigail Loves Dana - GirlsTryAnal

Abigail Loves Anikka - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Abigail Mac, Anikka Albrite
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking

Hey everyone, it´s Abigail Mac. I want to tell you about this fantasy that I´ve been having. It´s with one of my good friends, she´s super super sexy. Her name is Anikka Albrite. Just thinking about her just makes me tingle and um, it´s something I´ve never done before. It´s something that I never had experienced or even tried. It´s Anal. And, I mean I´ve never done anal before, but I feel like with her, and all of her experiences with it and her amazing round ass it would just be perfect. I mean I keep have these thoughts of her just touching me, and you know playing with my pussy and playing with my ass and she licks it and sticks her tongue deep in there and just makes me go crazy! I´m nervous, I don´t know if I can even take anything in there but I don´t know I kind of want to. I know I want to with her. I´m just so attracted to her. I can just see just her shoving that toy in me, and just me wanting it and wanting it more. I think it´d be so hot. I think it would feel really really good. I don´t know though I mean would you guys want to see that?

Duration: 37:18
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps

File size: 517.8 MB

Download Abigail Loves Anikka - GirlsTryAnal

Art School Homework - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Vanda, Mary Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking

Ahh classic art, figure, form, the and the beauty of painting the youthful form the European masters strove to bring you the same aesthetic that Webyoung tries to embody now. Vanda and Mary Sweet, two gorgeous young teen girls with flawless bodies find themselves in the middle of a nude study that quickly turns into a steamy afternoon romp. Lovely Vanda is laying on the couch, her lithe young body fully exposed as Mary attempts to capture it´s beauty on canvas. Soon though, the temptation to become part of the art is too much and Mary makes her way over to our lovely model and begins to eat her sweet shaved pussy. Vanda loves watching as the eager young teen licks and fingers her achingly tight pussy, swirling her soft wet tongue around her now throbbing clit as she runs her fingers through her girlfriend´s hair. With the precision of a master at work, soon Mary´s expert tongue draws out her lesbian lover´s orgasm as Vanda´s tight teen pussy clenches around her fingers. But now it´s Vanda´s turn to stroke, suck, and lick at the lovely young blonde. Laying her on her back, Vanda slides two fingers into Mary´s shaved little pussy and begins to pump them in and out, while gently kissing, sucking, and nipping at her delicious pink nipples. Pushing Vanda´s fingers deeper as she thrusts up one final time, Mary clenches and cums, moaning breathlessly into the ear of her girlfriend. This young lesbian couple have mastered the art of lust and passion.

Duration: 18:42
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

Download Art School Homework - WebYoung

Adriana Loves Remy - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Remy LaCroix
Genres: Outdoors, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking

So, I have this fantasy, and my fantasy is, Remy Lacroix. I´d just imagine caressing her sweet body, and touching her nice soft lips against my lips. Just, taking my time with her, ...feel her, feel her tits up against my body, start making out with her, feel that tongue touch my tongue. I would let her do anything to me, whatever she wanted. Maybe stick a finger in my ass, and then two. I just can´t wait to touch hers and taste hers and do the same to her. I just want to feel the passion in between each other... mmmm. I want her to give me an anal orgasm like I´ve never had before, and I wanna have the feeling there, the fire. I just can´t wait to taste her against my tongue. Use a toy on me until I cum all around it. I just want her asshole to caress my tongue, and she sits on my face cumming on me. Tastes so yummy.

Duration: 27:54
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 379.0 MB

Download Adriana Loves Remy - GirlsTryAnal

Lana and Annie's Sizzling Session - Mature NL

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature NL
Cast: Lana Vegas, Annie Wolf
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Tribbing, Lesbian, Mature, Stockings, Glasses, rimming, pussy eating

Later that day, after school, Katie spots her schoolmate Maria (Jane Wilde), who is wearing a cheerleading uniform. Katie's eyes narrow with contempt, and she decides to follow Maria to her home. When Maria arrives at her house, she is surprised to see that Katie has followed her, but she gloatingly calls Katie 'ex-captain', and arrogantly invites her inside.

Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2181kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download Lana and Annie's Sizzling Session - Mature NL

Carter Loves Dahlia - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Carter Cruise, Dahlia Sky
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Hairy

Hi, my name is Carter Cruise, and today I want to tell you about a little fantasy I have. Fantasy is the only thing that I enjoy as much as sex. It´s really hot to think about, you know, people having sex with certain people and imagining what it´s like but it´s even better to actually have sex with them. And, there´s a girl in the industry, she´s been in a little longer than me so she´s a little more experienced, and she caught my eye. That´s Dahlia Sky. She´s a really hot blonde with really beautiful eyes and a really great butt. And, I can´t wait just to fuck the shit out of her. Of course we´ll use anal. I also have this other thing that I´ve been wanting to try. A vibrating butt plug, and I´ve never used one of those before, and Dahlia´s pretty cool, and she´s kinda crazy and dirty, so I think she´d definitely be down to do some anal play with me. And, I want her to stick the butt plug in my butt, and then put a vibrating dildo in my pussy too. So I´m getting vibrating and penetration in both my fucking soaking holes. And, of course I´d be rubbing my clit, or maybe she´d be licking it. I´m not sure yet at the same time. And, I think that would be the fucking best orgasm because it would be my ass my pussy and my clit all at once and I wanna give it a try.

Duration: 29:40
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps

File size: 410.5 MB

Download Carter Loves Dahlia - GirlsTryAnal

Village Girls - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kaitlyn, Diva
Genres: Outdoors, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy

Diva and Kaitlyn are on a picnic this bright and sunny afternoon. The pastoral beauty of the meadow they sit in creates a haze of thick nostalgia you could cut with a knife. Diva and Kaitlyn stare longingly into one another´s deep eyes moving in slow motion to caress their brown hair and taste the sweet nectar of the apples they brought along.Kaitlyn and Diva begin caressing each others petite bodies, gently and slowly removing one another´s clothing piece by piece. They spend time at each other´s nipples squeezing them gently to stimulate them. Kaitlyn takes a taste of Diva´s perky nipples and licks them tenderly. Diva strokes Kaitlyn´s hair away from her face. Diva takes a turn to taste Kaitlyn´s sweet young nipples who closes her eyes to limit her senses and get the most from the sensual experience. Diva leads Kaitlyn gently onto her back and removes her skirt. Diva climbs on top of Kaitlyn kissing her warm mouth passionately with her own. Diva, in a playful and excited mood kisses the inches from Kaitlyn´s mouth down to her belly button, which is full of erotically charged nerve endings and eventually down to Kaitlyn´s thighs before moving in on Kaitlyn´s pussy tasting her flavor. Diva´s tongue kisses and wets the folds of Kaitlyn´s pussy. With a finger she separates the labia and digs deep inside Kaitlyn with her tongue. Kaitlyn is in peace, enjoying the pleasure Diva is serving her in the warm late afternoon light of the sun and the twitter of small birds around them. Diva inserts her finger deep inside Kaitlyn´s pussy and uses her soft thumb to stimulate Kaitlyn´s tiny pink clit. Kaitlyn is revitalized by the feeling and in a true back to earth moment she sits up. Kaitlyn removes Diva´s skirt and caresses her soft skin with her tongue and fingers. Now, the sun is beginning to set and the warm light invades their clearing, energetically illuminating their soft tanned skin with hues of gold and silver. Diva stands allowing Kaitlyn to peel off her bright pink panties and access her rear. Kaitlyn licks Diva´s behind with her tongue. She grabs a of cream, spilling it intentionally on her warm body and over Diva´s smoothe behind. The cream dribbles down Diva´s thighs and the taste is pleasantly savory and sweet, like nectar of the gods. Diva sits on the stump nearby and Kaitlyn is happy to slowly lick Diva´s pussy while Diva again gently brushes her chestmut hair out of her soft innocent face. Suddenly, Kaitlyn is playing Diva like the lute with one hand focused on Diva´s pussy and the other palming and stimulating her right breast. The pleasure is intense for Diva and she releases moans of . Diva positions Kaitlyn on the her knees and utilizes her long slender fingers to penetrate Kaitlyn´s pussy giving her an intensified orgasm. Diva and Kaitlyn continue to caress each other as the dusky twilight of the setting sun glares upon them in their afterglow.

Duration: 18:16

File size: 253.8 MB

Download Village Girls - WebYoung

Introducing Jillian - WebYoung

Cast: Dillion Harper, Jillian Janson
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Pussy Licking

Welcome back to Webyoung Headquarters!A couple months back we had Dillion on the set to greet a new girl we wanted to cast, Jillian Janson. Well she showed up, and it turned out she was already a huge fan of the site.This 19 year old Minnesota girl is nostalgic about playing in the snow, Mall of America (every girls shopping dream) and her first encounter with a girl. She´s still very curious, because sex with girls is a new thing for her. A couple months ago, she first started her lesbian exploration but before 18 she had never even touched another girl. We asked her what is different about having sex with a guy vs. having sex with a girl. She told us she never wants to give up the dick, but she prefers having a girl´s mouth on her pubic mound. She´s so eloquent! Her favorite position with girls is 69, but doggy wins with the gents. Jillian saw the beautiful girls on (including Dillion) and couldn´t wait to come and show us her stuff. Jillian said she was still kind of nervous when we asked her what she wanted to do in her scene with Dillion. Turns out she wants to learn all she can, so we let Dillion take the reins and get Jillian to learn the best lessons Dillion has to teach. And what a great teacher to have!Dillion seduces Jillian, instructing her when needed what to do to enjoy herself more. Their beautiful bodies seem on fire with passion. Dillion slides her clothes off, and joins Jillian on the couch. We get to see Dillion masturbating Jillian through her wet panties, and soon she´s lapping up Jillian´s juicy shaved pussy with her expert tongue! Dillion takes a break feeding Jillian her own pussy, and Jillian shows what she´s passed with flying colors. We get to see them try Jillian´s favorite position, and then Dillion pulls out a vibrating dildo to show Jillian, that Doggy with a girl is better than doggy with any guy!

Duration: 28:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps

File size: 392.4 MB

Download Introducing Jillian - WebYoung

Oh, You Shouldn't Have - Mommy's Girl

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Silvia Saige, Liz Jordan
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Toys, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating

A naive teen girl, Liz Jordan, wants to give her loving stepmom, Silvia Saige, a special birthday gift, but can't figure out . It seems like Silvia has she could possibly need... although she relax more. Liz then does an innocent internet search, but gets results about sex toys. Thinking they're personal massagers, she happily buys one for Silvia -- THIS will help her relax for !

Duration: 28:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6564kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Oh, You Shouldn't Have - Mommy's Girl