Lesbian Babes!

Ana Loves Natasha - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Natasha Starr
Genres: Outdoors, Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Interracial
Video language: English

Hi, I´m Ana Foxxx, and I´m really excited to share another fantasy with you guys. I´m going to take what I learned with Phoenix and try it out with a really experienced girl, Natasha. She´s really sexy and she has a hot accent. I really want to go first, maybe, and surprise her after kissing her for a while. I´ll take whatever she gives me. This time I´m a lot more comfortable and I´m going to use bigger toys and make her really proud and excited to play with me. I can´t wait to see what she´s going to do when it´s her turn. Maybe she´ll take the same toys and show me what she can do with them, and I can´t wait to see her freaky ways. I hope you guys enjoy this anal scene as much as I do.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:58
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 406.9 MB

Download Ana Loves Natasha - GirlsTryAnal

Elena Vega, Shona River - Art student eats out cute lez model FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elena Vega, Shona River
Genres: Lesbian Work Fantasies Sex Face Sitting Spanking Pussy Licking Pussy Fingering Indoors HD

With the college semester coming to an end, sexy blonde artist Shona River hires brunette model, Elena Vega, to pose naked for a portrait. Concentrating on her work proves to be more difficult than Shona predicted. She can't keep her eyes off of Elena's pink nipples or alabaster skin. Walking over, Shona adjusts Elena's position. With their hands touching, Elena pulls Shona in close and kisses her. The floodgates open, and the two lesbians begin to passionately kiss. Stripping out of her shorts, Shona lifts her leg onto the chair so Elena can eat her tight pussy, then Shona gets on her knees and worships Elena's tits. The ladies take turns tasting each other until both have masterpiece orgasms!

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Elena Vega, Shona River - Art student eats out cute lez model FullHD 1080p

Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Dakota Skye, AJ Applegate
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Strapon, Butt Plug, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite

So, I have this super dirty fantasy about fucking a tiny little blonde chick with this big black strap on that I have. First, I want to lay her down and sit my huge ass on her face, and bury her face in there until she can´t breathe, and lick my pussy and make it so wet! And then, I want her to take a glass dildo, and stretch out my tiny little butthole with it while she dps me with my big black strap on. Can´t wait to see her cute little face when she sees how big my black strap on is gonna be and how much it´s gonna stretch her tiny little butthole. And then I´m gonna make her lick off all my pussy juice before I put that big black cock strap on in her tiny little ass. I can´t wait to watch her face when she´s getting fucked by me. And, after she takes that big strap on she´s gonna love it, and she´s gonna want me to fuck her in her tiny little butt hole all the time. It´s not even that my fantasy is just... fucking her. I just want her to love it and crave getting anal all the time. So... let´s see how it goes!

Duration: 26:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

Download Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal

Bree Loves Natasha - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Natasha Voya, Bree Daniels
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy Licking

Hi Guys, My name is Bree Daniels. You´ve probably seen me here before Fulfilling Tara Morgan´s fantasy, but today, it´s my turn. My fantasy is to have a hot blonde take me and have me sit over her lap and spank me on my ass. The girl that I want to fulfill this fantasy of mine is Natasha Voya . I want her to lick me and put a toy in my ass and continues to spank me. I demand that she makes me cum over and over again. Then, I´m going to grab a toy for her, and put it in her ass and make her cum just as much as I do. I want Natasha to continuously spank me because I´m a bad girl that deserves it. I can´t wait to get my hands all over her...What about you?Bree Daniels

Duration: 26:17
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Bree Loves Natasha - GirlsTryAnal

Spanish Lessons - The Jerk Off Games

Release Year: 2022
Studio: The Jerk Off Games
Cast: Evelin Stone, Valentina Jewels
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Latina, POV, Big ass, Curvy

Maria decides that she's already won, so she admits to Katie that she is a lesbian too. But to her shock, Katie begins to gloat, saying that Maria will have to keep that a secret for , if she doesn't want to get kicked out of the squad like Katie was. That means Maria won't be able to date or have sex. Meanwhile, Katie is free to be herself, since everyone now knows that she's a lesbian. That's why Katie doesn't need revenge... because the best revenge is knowing that Maria screwed . Maria briefly looks stricken, as she realizes that what Katie said is true. Katie gleefully offers Maria a pity fuck, which she accepts. After all, it's the last time Maria will be able to have sex for quite a while...

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Spanish Lessons - The Jerk Off Games

Sara Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Sara Luvv, Sammie Daniels
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina

Hi, I´m Sara Luvv and you might remember me from WebYoung. I have another WebYoung girl with me today, Sammie Daniels. It´s so hot, that I finally found another girl that´s even smaller than I am. Actually, she´s teeny, tiny cute little thing. I just love the thought of just being able to completely dominate her. I´ve had this fantasy for a while now and she´s going to help me play it out today. I love buttholes, I don´t know if that´s crazy of me to say.... I just think that having someone that I can be a little ruff with and kind of take control over is really sexy. I want to start playing with her, licking her and slowly starting to get her really nice and wet and horny for me. I love her cute, little asshole.. I want to put a toy in it, some fingers. I want to dip my tongue in it and show her how pleasurable getting your asshole played with can be. I want to teach her how to make someone else feel really good, playing with their ass. I want her to shove toys in me and make me feel really good and then, I want to put my fingers in her asshole. She comes really hard on me, I just want to feel all her muscles contracting as she´s screaming. Big orgasm, it´s just driving me crazy, it´s going to be beautiful. I can´t wait for you to see it!

Duration: 27:28
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 380.4 MB

Download Sara Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal

Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Butt Plug, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Hairy

So, I´ve always had this fantasy, of walking down to a white room, and seeing this gorgeous redhead sprawled out on the floor, ass up, just gyrating around waiting for me to come touch it, touch her. And then I see myself slowly walking up to her and licking her sweaty body, licking all the way up on her nipple, and eventually touching her lips to my lips. And then I´d just picture us making out, and slowly sliding my hand down around from her ass and into her pussy, and feeling how moist and wet it is, feeling her tight little asshole on the tip of my fingers as her pussy´s cumming all around my hands. Then, slowly put one finger in her ass and then two, and three fingers in her ass, mmm till eventually I have my whole hand, up to my wrist in her tight little ass hole. What I really wanna do, which no one has ever let me do before, is put my own hand in my ass while I have all five fingers and my wrist in hers. And just feel both of us pulsating cum together, having two asses wrapped around my fists, so hot, and so delicious, I just love her tight little asshole until there´s nothing left, until she couldn´t cum anymore! Mmm wouldn´t that be hot?

Duration: 30:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 425.9 MB

Download Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal

Anal at the Office - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abella Danger, Angela White
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Strapon, Big Toys, Pussy Licking, Petite, Deepthroat, Ass, Lesbian

Abella Danger is at her desk barely working. When her boss picks up her work, she asks her if it´s completed. Abella lies to her and says that it´s finished, but when Angela White checks it she sees that the statistical analysis is missing. Angela tells her that she can´t believe that she never completed the work. When Abella comes up with some excuse, Angela cuts her off and tells her to shut up. When she asks her about her appointments with human resources today, Abella neglects to mention that it´s in five minutes. Angela can´t believe her incompetence! She shakes her head and walks away. When Quinn Wilde from human resources walks in, Abella greets her and tells her that Angela is in a really bad mood. But Quinn´s not worried. As Abella listens in on their meeting, she can´t believe how nice Angela is to her. Before she leaves, Quinn tells Abella that her secret is simple: Angela is into girls and if she wants to be on her good side, all she has to do is dyke it out with her. Not only that, but they have both fucked each other in the ass. Abella can´t believe it! When Angela yells at her to get her a coffee, Abella bends over and makes sure her ass is sticking out. Angela can´t help but look at her bootie. Abella isn´t shy about trying to seduce her boss. When Angela asks her if she´s been talking to Quinn, she doesn´t deny it. She starts grinding her ass on Angela´s pussy. She wants to be treated better and isn´t shy about it. She´s even willing to get fucked in the ass as long as she gets what she wants. And when her boss starts being nice to her, she knows she´s gonna fuck that ass.

Duration: 44:07
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1328kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 491.6 MB

Download Anal at the Office - GirlsTryAnal

Dazzling black lezzo

Studio: Jet Multimedia

If you want to know what a perfect body must look like on a black girl, see this lesbian sex video. One of its stars is beyond mouthwatering - she's skinny in her waist and still she's got all the curves that a black girl should have. She's the best!

Duration: 17:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.3 MB

Download Dazzling black lezzo