Latex & Leather - enjoy stunning chicks

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bl.0.0dhoney
Format : mp4
File Size : 600.54 MB
Duration : 00:07:45
Resolution : 1280x720
A highly erotic mind massage. A syrupy seduction that will leave you sticky, surrounded and submitting to my control. Surrender yourself to this pleasure-filled feeling, for the moment you let me in, is the moment you become trapped in lust. Disarming you and wrapping you in a tight, inescapable moment of bondage, one you cannot escape, even if you wanted to. Addictive. All-consuming. You'll never want it to end.
mouth fetish, mind fuck, spit fetish, mask fetish, femdom, mesmerize, mind fuck, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Streching Your Hole - A Sounding Introduction
File Size : 1248.58 MB
Duration : 00:16:54
Resolution : 1920x1080
I hate this misconception that only us woman have 3 holes to fuck. I have the strong opinion that man also have 3 holes to fuck, it is ony that so few dare to do it ! Do you think you have what it takes to do it for me ? Like a good boy? I will instruct you properly, there is nothing to be scared about ! Yeah I am talking about your peehole. We are going to strech that tiny little hole and fuck it. It is going to hurt but you are going to love it ! The harder the pain the harder your cock will be. This procedure is better known as sounding. What you will need for the challange? q-tips, a pen, lube and a pair of heels. Oh, you probably know what is coming , don't you? Are you ready to feel the pain of taking that virginity away from you ?
cbt instruction, cbt, latex, challenges, submissive / slave training, shiny clothing, peehole fuck, q tips, pen, stieltto, heel, virginity, hot, goddess, worship, instructions, sounding 101, beginer, fuck hole, strech, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Rubber FootJob
File Size : 530.87 MB
Duration : 00:07:11
Resolution : 1920x1080
A sexy hot girls wearing rubber panryhose. Her pretty perfect feet (size 37 EU) covered in latex. So hot, so sexy. You know you need them wrapped around yopur cock. Feeling her rubber feet will blow your mind. The tease the anticipation of knowing your cum will drip all over them ... Yummmy ! Simple but hot !
rubber fetish, footjobs, highly arched feet, sockjobs, latex, shiny clothing, latex footjob, latex queen, rubber arches, perfect feet, high arch tease, tease and denial, cock tease, latex socks, rubber socks, milking, foot wanking, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Rubber Tits And Ass
File Size : 737.92 MB
Duration : 00:08:25
You love tits and ass! And you lust after shiny latex, tight and total enclosure. Yes, you may stroke. Yes, you may drool and oogle and worship - bask in the glory and the wonderful gift that it is to stroke and enjoy your Goddess. Follow my instructions, do what I say. Give yourself to me and submit. Sink into the shine, and get ready to release.
joi games, latex, tit worship, ass worship, femdom, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lickable Latex Toes
File Size : 929.46 MB
Duration : 00:10:35
You've never seen my Goddess feet like this before, and they couldn't be more perfect! Each toe wrapped in latex feels so good for me, and looks so delicious to you. Watch as I pour shiny lube onto them and polish them til they shine, making you dumber and dumber by the second for them. Pump your dick and drool at their glossy perfection, get weak for my pretty latex feet! So kinky and mesmerizing, this clip is a MUST-HAVE for shiny latex and foot freaks!
foot domination, latex, foot fetish, feet joi, shiny clothing, rubber fetish, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST