Latex & Leather - enjoy stunning chicks

VIDEO INFO

File Name : 5 Days Of Catsuit Worship - Day 3
Format : mp4
File Size : 1369.79 MB
Duration : 00:14:04
Resolution : 1920x1080
You crave to worship. It's your natural place. And this hot yellow catsuit throws you into such a horny madness, right off the bat. I know, for some of you, it's your favourite - it has a superhero quality to it, and you nerd losers just loooove jerking off to the idea of Me, flying into your bedroom, to save the day. I wonder what My super power would be? Triggering an instant erection? Enslaving My minions into chastity? One thing that can't be denied, is My ultimate power over you when I wear it. You need to obey. You must stroke. But you cannot cum. Not today.
latex, catsuits, super villain, superheroines, femdom, goddess worship, catsuits, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Game On - Part 2 - Ntox
File Size : 743.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:29
Resolution : 1280x720
Feeling the b00zy effects of the pre game? Good. Buy this next, you are still just getting started, time for the main event. It's GAME ON, lets play drinking games together and see what kind of trouble your horny cock gets you into. This could lead to you spiralling into a weekend-long goon binge...if you drink enough. Maybe I'll notice you, and toy with you, if you spend enough.... wait, what? Don't worry about it, just take another sh0t....
femdom pov, latex, mind fuck, domination, femdom, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : It Only Gets Worse
File Size : 344.12 MB
Duration : 00:07:55
Resolution : 1920x1080
You should be thanking me for taking your money, humiliating you, and making you feel like the loser POS that you are. For taking everything from you and making you feel so bad. Leaving you with nothing! One day your sad little loser dick won't get hard anymore. When your little dick cannot get hard anymore you will have NOTHING. You will be a broke loser with no hard dick. THANK ME for allowing you to do this for me. I can do whatever I want with a loser like you and you will beg for it. When you're left with nothing your purpose will run out and you won't be of any use to me. You'll feel humiliate, used up, but your dick won't get hard again. No one will give attention to the broke loser like you. When I take all of your money and you cannot pay me what I deserve, then you are no use of me and I won't ever talk to you again. You might be pussy free, but now you can swear off all sexual activity and be left with nothing to be happy about. I deserve it all and I am very good at taking it. I always win. Like Financial Domination? Check out my other videos in this category!
financial domination, humiliation, female domination, verbal humiliation, goddess worship, femdom, jessibelle, jessi belle, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, loser, financial ruin, humiliation, verbal, mental, domination, goddess worship, ruined, can't get hard, Goddess JessiBelle,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ultimate Sissy Fantasy
File Size : 1095.97 MB
Duration : 00:12:29
What would I do with a sissy like you? Start stroking that enlarged clitty, rub those nipples, and let me unfold one of the kinkiest fantasies you've ever heard. Once you hear it, you won't be able to stop thinking of what I have planned for you. Mindfucking you into enjoying cock in your mouth, a slutty outfit, and more...
sissy sluts, sissy training, femdom pov, domination, latex, sissy training, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Buttplug Training Schedule Week 5 Encore
File Size : 719.47 MB
Duration : 00:08:15
4 whole weeks of whoring out your ass for Me. Would be a shame if we didn't put it to real use. In this finale, I tempt you with a very devious, delicious idea. One that might coax you far enough to actually suck cock for the first time, or even get fucked by one. It might be easier than you think, and you are so ready... so loose, so horny...
butt plug, anal masturbation, femdom, domination, brat girls, big black cock - bbc, anal masturbation, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST