Latex BDSM!

Donovan's Test - Part 1

Donovan is a brand new model to FutileStruggles and, as usual, I want to test drive her to see what she can do. The clip starts with Donovan standing with her legs tied spread wide. Hers wrists are tied overhead, pulling her tight body taut. I let her get acclimated before I commence groping and slapping er tits and ass. She whimpers and moans as I play with her stretched body, even turning her around as I please. I crotchrope her and pull up tight on it as I continue slapping her ass. She whimpers with each swat, but it looks like she is enjoying herself a little too much. Let's see what happens when we clamp her nipples and then tie the clamps overhead as well. Donovan whimpers, but judging by her expressions, she is enjoying herself even more. I leave her alone for a short while as I admire my handy work. I soon return with a ballgag, which is promptly strapped in her willing mouth. I step back and enjoy the view once again, but my ultimate goal today is to get her into a strict hogtie. I untie her ankles from the make shift spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

Download Donovan's Test - Part 1

Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Denise is so cute! This young bondage models is always getting into trouble. This time she showed up in tight latex leggings. I added some gloves and a tight latex ballgag. Now she was ready for some rope work, her big natural boobs got tied of course. And Denise even got her elbows together! She's not super flexible, so that was very challenging, but she did it! Struggling and drooling, Denise tried to wriggle out of her ropes, but it was impossible. Poor Denise!

Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

Download Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Masha

Masha Catsuit Captive in the Basement Dungeon! Sexy Masha looks fantastic in her skintight black PVC catsuit, short leather gloves and high heeled black leather knee boots! Masha submits to be held captive in the basement dungeon! She is fitted onscreen with a sinister muzzle, pump gag head harness and then she is roped up in a kneeling position...her booted ankles are cuffed and a spreader bar is locked into place keeping her properly positioned! She makes for the perfect prisoner in the basement dungeon!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4181kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

Download Masha

BondageCafe - Kendra James [wmbcv-1261]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

The lovely Cherie was out for some bondage fun, and I decided it would be cool to do a stocking single glove sort of thing. I had done something similar with Arielle Lane last year, using a stocking cut from the non-run pantyhose that I use, and it worked really well.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kendra James [wmbcv-1261]

Member Requested Catsuit

I received a request for me to wear my catsuit for a set. I am not usually this easy, but they were asking me to wear my catsuit. How could I say no? They didn't have to even twist my arm. So, for this requested set, wearing only my catsuit and barefoot, I had Johnny tie me in a strict hogtie with rope. And, I even let him use the harness ball gag that goes so well with my shiny black catsuit. Now, I am thinking that I should get some black cat ears and a tail and wear this as a halloween costume. What do you think?

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 561.4 MB

Download Member Requested Catsuit

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-1260]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

These sorts of ties may look somewhat "easy" but the actual situation is that in order for this sort of tie to look good, it has to stay put. In other words, once Mary Jane starts squirming around.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 615.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-1260]