Latex BDSM!

BondageCafe - Mia Vallis - Strapped [wmbcv-1223]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

his set was all about chains, but not the standard large scale chain - I used the gold decorative chain that I picked up downtown. The salesman tried to tell me that they were gold plated, but I'm not that stupid.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 662.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Mia Vallis - Strapped [wmbcv-1223]

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Vamp Vibes [wmbcv-1215]

So when she gets all dolled up in a tight black latex dress and sheer pantyhose, she just can't control herself. She can't keep her hands away from the stretchy latex or the silky sheen of the black Platino pantyhose.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 609.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Vamp Vibes [wmbcv-1215]

Donovan's Test - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Donovan's wrists and nipples still tied off above, I start adding more rope. It doesn't take long and her ass looks even better with a little rope. I spin her around and have to slap her ass a few more times. I finally get to work binding her legs with many bands of cinched rope, before I untie her wrists and pull up a chair. Manhandling, Hom, and spanking throughout.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 402.2 MB

Download Donovan's Test - Part 2

Fetcon Surprise

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

Download Fetcon Surprise

Elizabeth Andrews

The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews

BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie [wmbcv-1232]

This shoot was really a last minute sort of thing. Sara was over at our house lounging in the pool when Jewel and I found out that the folks working on our house were not going to be showing up on Monday.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6855kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie [wmbcv-1232]

wmbcv-1203 - Arielle Lane - Tight Request

This is one of those outfits. I bought the shorts awhile ago knowing that they would work well as a "playsuit" sort of thing. And Kobe's awesome skin tone makes those pantyhose look just awe inspiring. There is no doubt about it.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

Download wmbcv-1203 - Arielle Lane - Tight Request

BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Ashley and the Chest [wmbcv-1214]

New comer Ashley Lane stops by for a little bondage fun Jim Weathers style. That comes with a side helping of orgasms right? I hope you know what you're in for little girl. It's a good thing you like bondage!

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 757.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Ashley and the Chest [wmbcv-1214]